ready with the hdi box
[Image: gxh8.jpg]

new wheels in progress

[Image: t8xs.jpg]

[Image: 4d6p.jpg]

and now the sound

Thanks given by:
Nice rover header tank!
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Hello from Portugal! That's such amazing work!
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2014, 07:32 PM)xanax Wrote: Hello from Portugal! That's such amazing work!

Thanks mate its a bit different at the moment and next week i will go back to portugal and take her with me soon i will update the post
Thanks given by:
Glad to hear it sounds just at rattly as mine does!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
just have to say that im waiting for bilstein shocks it has nimrod alloys painted in black before was a set of challengers but soon will get back to the cyclones in antracite has an armrest now fro a golf r32(leather)a bmc cda air filter and not much more really, thinks to put: new bumper with gti6 splitter probably will be smoothed plus parking sensores angel eyes fog lights and boost and temperature gauges in a new place and wheel bolts caps in blue will post some pics soon

(11-03-2014, 07:43 PM)Piggy Wrote: Glad to hear it sounds just at rattly as mine does!!
my engine its completely stock the same with fuel pump and turbo just to keep it reliable while im in uk Wink
Thanks given by:
here you have some pics
[Image: 9m98.jpg]

cup older made with an alfa romeo 146 or 147 not sure the paint is shining because was still wet

[Image: zl6c.jpg]
[Image: g154.jpg]
[Image: 2js5.jpg]

armrest
[Image: eg6p.jpg]

[Image: 6s15.jpg]

short shift still not finished just testing maybe will get quick shift swell
[Image: 3bwz.jpg]

how she looked like with the blue wheels
[Image: w5o0.jpg]

how she sits now with nimrods [Image: il4s.jpg]

opinions now
Thanks given by:
anymore with the challengers?
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Didnt think I would...but blue wheels look cool...need blue badges to match.
Cupholder idea is smart too...nice thinking.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Your car really is gorgeous, cant wait to get my 2.1 back from Poodle.

There is a meet in Cheddar on 23/03/2014 if you want to come and show off your creation.
Thanks given by:
Hows that gear shifter held on ? Is it from a dc5?

Loved the blue wheels Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2014, 10:03 PM)padge Wrote: anymore with the challengers?
challengers gone they look lovely but 17 its just a bit to much for me there you have another one
[Image: jw0x.jpg]

(11-03-2014, 10:05 PM)Piggy Wrote: Didnt think I would...but blue wheels look cool...need blue badges to match.
Cupholder idea is smart too...nice thinking.

they did looked good but gone as well they had a perfect offset and they were 7j sitting in 195 tyros would look better in 185 or 175 but before going a bit wild i sold them Tongue

(11-03-2014, 10:10 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Your car really is gorgeous, cant wait to get my 2.1 back from Poodle.

There is a meet in Cheddar on 23/03/2014 if you want to come and show off your creation.

thanks mate its a bit is a mess atm because the hand brake broke and she went against a wall alone and crash a bit of the front bumper and the front wing was just on handbrake because was working so i couldn't put it in gear Sad

shit happens [Image: a63e.jpg]

i will take much better care of her just after next week Wink

(11-03-2014, 10:11 PM)7057sam Wrote: Hows that gear shifter held on ? Is it from a dc5?

Loved the blue wheels Smile

thanks mate there you have the gear knob as you can see it comes with plastic things that you put on the gear stick and then just screw the knob on it Wink http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-JDM-Univer...1c3d55c64d

i will miss the blue wheels
[Image: txvt.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thats a bummer about the wing...

You say you're in the UK? Worth finding the panels/bumper as they cheap enough here.

You, me and Dumdum need a 2.1 special meet!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2014, 11:01 PM)Piggy Wrote: Thats a bummer about the wing...

You say you're in the UK? Worth finding the panels/bumper as they cheap enough here.

You, me and Dumdum need a 2.1 special meet!
they're cheap in portugal as well even new ones should be around 30£

i would love to mate but i'm leaving next sunday after 16 months in uk i'm going back home Wink
Thanks given by:
hi i want to fit 2,1 into my ph1 dturbo. what exhaust manifold do you use ? can you make some fotos of your turbo, exhaust mani, and downpipe setup ? what turbo do you have ?
Thanks given by:
Big project, i love to see all the upgrades done, what a difference! Congrats...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carlos182's Bora Project (Exhaust Video inside) Carlos182 122 40,546 26-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Carlos182
  My stage 2 HDi project (Dyno results inside!) Midnightclub 253 68,583 14-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Last Post: MrsMidnight