VW Bora..... #vagcontent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VW Bora..... #vagcontent
Toms306 Wrote:It's a .tdi 100 lol. Tongue ....mines a 130bhp model....Butn I'd rather have the spec of dans!

Stop being a homo and get euroing your golf! haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I had a look at a Bora 1.8 turbo when I was looking around, liked it but the one I looked at was very rough...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Not euro lol, but if mods and insurance weren't so expensve I woulda done some stuff to it by now! Sad but being silver and 3 door there's no point wasting money on it anyway, keep trying to swap it for black 5 drs lol.
Thanks given by:
Meh, just man up and do it haha.
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Meh, just man up and do it haha.

Gimme the money to do it then. Tongue

But seriously, if I had the money to mod it....I'd buy a '6 instead. Wink
Thanks given by:
just waiting for my mrs to get her act together and let me loose on her 150. remap and slammage.

[Image: DSC00007.jpg]

[Image: DSC00008.jpg]
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Those seats would look awesome in my car...
Thanks given by:
Those seats would look dirty in my car!! How do you keep 'em cream!? :o
Thanks given by:
I don't know quite how this thread is going so off topic... For instance you may want to start a new thread for the above Golf, as this is Dan!'s progress thread and people will come in here for updates on the Borat.

I'm not arguing Tom, lets leave it as I'm sure no-one actually cares.
Thanks given by:
Crikey, missed all of the above crap, keep it on topic famz!

Small update, looking into a wheel swap with somebody on the vag forum ninja

That is all Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Crikey, missed all of the above crap, keep it on topic famz!

Small update, looking into a wheel swap with somebody on the VAGaygay forum ninja

That is all Big Grin

with me for my Monty2's? :p
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Crikey, missed all of the above crap, keep it on topic famz!

Small update, looking into a wheel swap with somebody on the VAGaygay forum ninja

That is all Big Grin

Which wheels? Or which forum so I can ninja it...?

Also, Dan, do you have a boost guage in the bora? Can't find anywhere suitable for one in the golf?
Thanks given by:
Edition38. And no I don't. Drivers side air vent?
Thanks given by:
Or on the A pillar?

Also, don't expect the wheels to be to your taste what so ever, LOL
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Or on the A pillar?

Who? Tom or everyone...?
Thanks given by:
Specifically Tom, although like my current rims they will be quite controversial in general. I hope this guy makes his mind up with a yes or no soon lol!
Thanks given by:
can i see them dan? ninja
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
3DHDi Wrote:Dan, not a bad VAGaygay youve got there! I too as you know have a VAGaygay and think we need to watch our backs with these VAGaygay h8ers! Even though we are both frenchists at heart lol

HOMO's lmao
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Specifically Tom, although like my current rims they will be quite controversial in general. I hope this guy makes his mind up with a yes or no soon lol!

Be a nice lad and PM me a link or a pic please, I want to have a nosey 8-)
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
I remember when project threads were all about making your car look good and improving the factory handling or improving the car somehow.

Now it's all about spending money you don't have, on things which you don't need, to impress people you don't know. And making your car look more stupid and less comfortable in the process.

But carry on as you will lol
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Thanks Chris.
Thanks given by:
No worries, man. Also now offering services where I can follow you around, and slap you upside the head everytime you say the word 'stance' in reference to a cars wheel fitment or ride height.

Starting from as little as £15 a day.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
I think il leave that, thanks.
Thanks given by:
It's cool chap.

Now the only way you can resolve the imbalance caused by your very strange automotive tastes is to by a Caterham 7 or similar kitcar and get it onto a trackday. Autotrader has some...
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:It's cool chap.

Now the only way you can resolve the imbalance caused by your very strange automotive tastes is to by a Caterham 7 or similar kitcar and get it onto a trackday. Autotrader has some...

Its not going to work Chris, stop trying to annoy me lol

And thats what the BMW is for? Caterhams and kit cars were too expensive :o Sad
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:No worries, man. Also now offering services where I can follow you around, and slap you upside the head everytime you say the word 'stance' in reference to a cars wheel fitment or ride height.

Starting from as little as £15 a day.

You are quite possibly the most miserable person I have met Chris lol the world would be boring as shite if everyone liked the same thing wouldn't it!

as in regard to your hate for the word, "Stance" is exactly what it says, the stance of the car in relation to the wheels or the way the car stands so it is the perfect word Wink

Quote:stance
Noun:
The way in which someone stands, esp. when deliberately adopted (as in baseball, golf, and other sports); a person's posture.

Synonyms:
attitude - position - posture - stand - pose
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
A car can't stand though Mark, it's a car.

Also, I want to play in the BMW. I forgot you had that. Kudos.
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Or on the A pillar?

Doesnt fit in the vent without lots of modification cos the vent isnt deep enough, looks like it'll have to be a horrible a pillar mount then. :roll:

Also....forgotten my ed38 login! Doh But youre probably right...however I am getting bored of the monty 2s ninja
Thanks given by:
How she's currently sitting....

[Image: 6891893616_afa3440153_z.jpg]
Half finished look by Daan!, on Flickr

Rattle canned bumper, primer'd bonnet, no lower valance, dirtier than an eastern european prositute and a zip tied on numberplate lol

BUT, I have a smoothed rubstrip Big Grin Big Grin

AND, I have a sexii new valance ready to go on when I cba. Possibly tonight, possibly not lol
Thanks given by:
[Image: Norwich-20120414-01481.jpg]

[Image: Norwich-20120414-01482.jpg]

Looking a bit fresher now! Just put the bra back on to cover up the 'still not had time to paint my bonnet so its just primer' look, that I have been running for a few weeks lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carlos182's Bora Project (Exhaust Video inside) Carlos182 122 40,522 26-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Carlos182