I Park Like A Woman!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Park Like A Woman!!!!!
Sad 
So f*cking angry with myself, it appears someone has replaced my reversing skill with that of a woman. Im close to crying as I write this. Angry

A combination move of no reversing lights (they haven't worked since I bought the car), an unlit car park, not being able to see out the back window, a bollard shorter than the height of the back of the car and being too busy singing along to the radio has resulted in one written off Bianca GTi6.

Boot floor is well bent, bumper and slam panel are ruined and the tailgate is bent.
Got massive air gaps down the side of the boot and i cant open it now. Think one of the quarter panels is slightly bent too.

Breaking thread going up shortly for the vultures.

Bye Bye GTi Sad
Thanks given by:
Ouch. Feel for you. Sad
Thanks given by:
Shitting hell you must of been reversing at some rate to do that!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Noooooooooo!!!! Proper gutted for you mate! Sad mist have been going some speed to do that much damage though?!
Thanks given by:
Ah shit Chris, that sucks! Sad
Thanks given by:
That realy sucks mate Sad

Thanks given by:
Ahh mate Sad how shit ! Really liked where this was going! So gutted for you Sad
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
As said Chris, really gutted for you mate. Feel so bad for you Sad I'll be over tomorrow evening and will have a proper chat with you then, but I'll be really sad to see this go
Thanks given by:
Holy shit! Dum how the actual f*ck! I'm truly gutted mate
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Shit! Like everyone else, I'm real sorry for you Sad
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
f*ck me mate. Even woman dont do that much damage when parking!

Just get it straightend out on a jig. Will cost a bit, but surly it will be worth it?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Another bites the dust under your ownership.

Sorry to hear that mate, better luck next time, bet you felt that when it happened.
Thanks given by:
How f*cking fast were you going?!?! Such a shame though, this was one of my favourite cars on here, gutted for you dude Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys, I know you all love my babies, im such a dick, cant believe I didnt see the bollard. Was only going about 15mph

I had been planning on selling it after Christmas for something substantially faster for reasons that ill explain to people in person but I really wanted to make throttle bodies bwaps for a month or so before she went.

Miss you already my little slag, rust in peace.
Thanks given by:
So what's next then?
Thanks given by:
i nearly cried when i saw this! looked so nice at the weekend!
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
(28-10-2012, 10:43 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Sorry guys, I know you all love my babies, im such a dick, cant believe I didnt see the bollard. Was only going about 15mph

I had been planning on selling it after Christmas for something substantially faster for reasons that ill explain to people in person but I really wanted to make throttle bodies bwaps for a month or so before she went.

Miss you already my little slag, rust in peace.

Why doesn't that surprise me! TBH i always thought if you crashed one of your cars, it would be in a big crash with several other cars. Not like this!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Gutted for you mate, it was a properly nice little car Sad RIP bianca!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Nooo wtf! How the hell did you manage that? I can read unlit car park etc but it's not every day you do 15mph+ in reverse...
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Shit mate, that sucks Sad
Thanks given by:
Really gutted for you bud - and I know exactly what it's like reversing into a bollard as I've done it myself with a customers brand new car many moons ago :0
Thanks given by:
Unlike that poor bollard, pretty sure 306oc saw that coming!

Gutted for you bud, she looked dead good too. Now you surely can't mock my crash though? Hehe
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Also yaaay for sexism.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
(28-10-2012, 10:51 PM)Niall Wrote: Why doesn't that surprise me! TBH i always thought if you crashed one of your cars, it would be in a big crash with several other cars. Not like this!
Yeah id always imagined misjudging a corner on a de-res road on a 3am hoon, up the banking and flying through a trees into a field then being found by the farmer the next morning.

(28-10-2012, 10:58 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: Nooo wtf! How the hell did you manage that? I can read unlit car park etc but it's not every day you do 15mph+ in reverse...

Was reversing between a gap between 2 bollards, hadnt noticed the third bollard in the middle, had one bollard in the ns mirror, one in the os mirror so assumed it was alright to reverse, glad i was having a slow driving day today cos i hit my head hard enough on the back of the seat at 15mph. Think i might not of been concentrating so much as i wasnt going that fast and thats why ive had an issue, if ive got my foot down im alot more observant.

(28-10-2012, 11:05 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: Now you surely can't mock my crash though?
Course I can, I can and always will mock you because your a cheesy bell end
Thanks given by:
Too soon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsodSKsdRMk
Thanks given by:
(28-10-2012, 11:10 PM)Scott Wrote: Too soon?
Never, repped.
Thanks given by:
(28-10-2012, 11:10 PM)Scott Wrote: Too soon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsodSKsdRMk

Rofllol

Thanks given by:
(28-10-2012, 11:12 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
Quote:Too soon?
Never, repped.
+1 for taking it like a champ
Thanks given by:
Youparklikeacunt.com?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
aw mate, thats proper gutting.

No way to jig/pull it out or anything?

I know what you did to your last sedan... no future repeatable scenarios available?
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Park like a C*nt submissions C.A.R. 232 85,997 20-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Can I park here sorn sillywotsit1993 8 2,847 02-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: sillywotsit1993