You Park like a C*nt submissions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Park like a C*nt submissions
Anyone not aware of this website?...

http://youparklikeacunt.com/

I had one of our neighbours become a prime candidate this weekend, when he decided to block access to two parking spaces using his cab. What makes matters worse is that he owns the red Fabia (it's a car on motability pressumably because he's such a fat c*nt he can't do a proper job) he owns the blue taxi cab and the yellow cab which resides in a carpark just off to the left as well (yeah that's right, this guy is on disability benefits but owns two cabs and is at work nearly all day!!) and his butt-ugly girlfriend owns the green Audi too.

[Image: 94CDF3E2-C0A1-47B9-AA8D-0CEE4BCED706-241...134210.jpg]

[Image: 0A9393F5-B09B-4E4D-A278-17F87A099F58-241...D9E7BF.jpg]

Grrrrrr!!!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Key it...just not with the car key because it will be embarrassing when you can't start your car because you've bent your key!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Print out the thread and leave a copy on his windscreen.
Thanks given by:
Next time you see him tell him what you said above. If he doesn't get the hint then knock him the f*ck out
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Post this on his windscreen !!!!
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2012, 02:05 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Post this on his windscreen !!!!

Thats ace, need to print a handful of those out, i see some truly horrendous parking where i live!
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My neighbour parks like a lady garden.

Shared driveway - i own mine and he rents his, parks like he owns the whole f*cking street, right up against my car when he's clearly over the 50% marker. I'm normally quite peaceful but i'm going to take to his 307 with a breaker bar one day.

Last time he did a piss poor job of parking (like 8feet from his lawn) I parked about 1" from his door knowing he couldn't get it. Subtle I am not.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
He might aswell park in you fecking space for what its worth!

#whatAdick

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I am the person that sees someone taking up 2 bays and will sit and wait for the car next to them to move so i can park as close as possible to there drivers side. Haha
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
lady gardens.

also, 2k posts
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
I had a submission a few months ago, check out this utter utter bellend.

[Image: 20120719_203120.jpg]
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Times like these you wished you had a beat up Suzuki Jimny or similar with a f*ck off bullbar, that bimmer wouldn't look so smart without a front end...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Can;t you shop him for benefits or something?

Hit him where it hurts, nails under the tyres each night.
Thanks given by:
It's tough to be able to know the full story from an outside perspective, but this guy has a brand new Skoda Fabia on motability, two taxi cabs, a house with garden etc and this guy is up at the crack of dawn walking his two dogs around the block, then again when he gets home from work! Easy to draw conclusions "/
Thanks given by:
I'm surprised he's not been reported for benefit fraud then
Thanks given by:
Go all out smash him in the leg with a breaker bar trash his knee give him something to claim on

Orr just park literally an inch away from the back if his cab horizontally and block in all three cars :-)
Thanks given by:
i just park in peoples way when they park in my space or park somewhere stupid outside my house. that way they have to come and knock on the door to get me to move.....which takes me 15 minutes
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
You'd be surprised how easy it is to get disability benefits, its probably legitimate tbh.

Agreed he's parked like a lady garden though lol. Also I'll squeeze into tiny spaces where people are over the lines, I mean how f*cking difficult is it to park between two lines ffs!
Thanks given by:
Do what Niall said! Park infront of them all Big Grin I do exactly the same wen the lady gardens park infront of my house, I only have space for 2 cars on my driveway, possibly 3 if my mum decides 2 park sum where near the other car lol but anyway we hav 4 cars and use a piece of waste land across from our house 2 park the other 2, my neighbours al have large driveways, 1 even has 2! Lol but they park outside our house! I kno it's not our land but its really annoying when I get home n have nowhere 2 park! Hav parked on ther driveways a couple of times just 2 prove a point but they still park out ther, utter lady gardens! lol
Thanks given by:
There's a white range rover (ultimate lady garden carriage) at work which always parks over the white lines. Next I see and there's a free space on the drivers side i'm going to box the bastad in.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Benefit fraud reporting is anonymous. Report him anyway and they'll determine if he's genuine or not. Wink
Thanks given by:
This is why I'm enjoying driving a shitter at the moment. Someone parks 3 inches from my door, I can just throw it open into their door. Oops, look what happened....
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I can't say anything where I used to park for work there was a lot of foreigners and every car was dinted. I caught one of them open his door when my car was parked next to it. But he didn't open it he slammed it open dinted my door then just walked of like nothing ever happened. Spent 2 hours argue in with him trying to get something sorted eventually his boss gave me £150 to get it fixed.
Since then I take up 2 spots to stop it happening.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
    I found this on the way home a few weeks ago... What a lazy c** t Wink.
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2012, 06:46 PM)Niall Wrote: i just park in peoples way when they park in my space or park somewhere stupid outside my house. that way they have to come and knock on the door to get me to move.....which takes me 15 minutes

This. I always seem to get an important phone call at the same time too, which causes me to take twice as long and get bum-twitchingly close to their car/s while i'm manoeuvring out of the way. Angel
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
The eastern europeans that moved in down the end of my road used to park across my drive way.

They soon stopped after a few nights of me coming home at 4am and knocking on their door to get them to move their car using my "open the door now or ill open it for you" knock. They had a right go at me one morning cos aparantly id woken up all 20 of them, my reply was "dont park blocking my driveway then"

(03-09-2012, 06:17 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: It's tough to be able to know the full story from an outside perspective, but this guy has a brand new Skoda Fabia on motability, two taxi cabs, a house with garden etc and this guy is up at the crack of dawn walking his two dogs around the block, then again when he gets home from work! Easy to draw conclusions "/
If you suspect it report it mate, at the end of the day its your taxes hes sponging that could be better used to give me a pay rise or fix some pot holes

(04-09-2012, 06:46 AM)C2K Wrote: Benefit fraud reporting is anonymous. Report him anyway and they'll determine if he's genuine or not. Wink
This!!!!
Thanks given by:
report him! Sometimes i probably park a bit badly but most of the time im good. Worst parking had to be at tesco at 2am. parked in the lines but with all of the surrounding spaces covered in oil. I looked so pro!
Thanks given by:
bosh

[Image: IMAG0238.jpg]

B&Q car park today. some people need to get their cars taken off them.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Haha!

I sometimes wonder whether a car can be easily tipped over by one man and a trolley jack....
Thanks given by:
I wish I was in the Volvo, would have 'parked' it 'properly' for them
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I park here sorn sillywotsit1993 8 2,845 02-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: sillywotsit1993
  People that park like assholes daniel909 14 4,195 31-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Tom