Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LDA pins, Injector refurbs, Pump mods blah blah
Hi dan,

I would pm but as i have not done 35 posts yet i cannot.

Last week my fuel pump had gone in my 306 so i bought one off ebay "reconditioned" it was the xud 110 i tried matching it to my old one. but i think the last 4 numbers were different carn exatly remeber right now. To look at it was missing one sort of cylinder at the front by the serial number on the new one i bought but it had a smaller cylinder on the back. but i fitted it anyway as i needed it for work, it started after a few mins of trying and was running but was very flat on top end revs the car pulled but when you get a little kick from the turbo that doesnt happen.

But now when at certain revs in gear the car makes a ticking sound every time i thought it could be drive shaft so i was going to replace but then one morining when i started it and it has its funny 5 mins of cold starting and missing as stuff i heard it then so i ruled out the driveshaft.

Then i was thinking tensioner, but i had my friend sit in the car an try to get the noise to happen on the clutch as it does some times but not all the time and it sounds to me if it was coming from the fuel pump area.

so i was hoping you could help and give me a price on a bosch conversion as i would like to run on chip fat anyway.

Thanks in advance Luke
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDA pins, Injector refurbs, Pump mods blah blah - by Lwilliams - 09-10-2013, 12:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bosch and lucas injector pump sprockets. ConorTRG 4 2,290 24-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ConorTRG
  Lucas to Bosch changing pins on bracket? Danny2009 3 2,428 12-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Danny2009
  406 pump mods philb 5 4,421 14-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Last Post: philb