Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LDA pins, Injector refurbs, Pump mods blah blah
I can get in any nozzles/tips that you want, although its not as easy as just phoning up to order them and asking for uprated ones, id have to research which tips would fit and if/how much they would flow higher. Id like to do this but its not something iv done yet, Toms nozzles are an upDATED version of standard nozzles, 299c's instead of original 299's, but afaik they are just updated oem, not higher flow...

Turn around time, if you post them first class they will be with me next day, i can then refurb them and send them back first class the next day. So for example if you post them monday, il get them tuesday, refurb them tuesday night, send them back wednesday and they should be with you thursday.

Thats for a standard refurb with no new nozzles, just stripped cleaned etc. If you want new nozzles youd have to allow an extra day for delivery of nozzles.

Cheers.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDA pins, Injector refurbs, Pump mods blah blah - by Dan! - 24-10-2012, 11:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bosch and lucas injector pump sprockets. ConorTRG 4 2,290 24-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ConorTRG
  Lucas to Bosch changing pins on bracket? Danny2009 3 2,428 12-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Danny2009
  406 pump mods philb 5 4,421 14-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Last Post: philb