3dr d-turbo project pic heavy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3dr d-turbo project pic heavy
cheers dudes yea deffo think the stealths were worth there money,had thought about painting them but not to sure might paint the harriers white to see what way they look
also had her out for her firist drive today goes quite well considering i didnt boost it past 13psi Smile
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
a quick pic with the black masks and the intercooler in its just sitting there atm

[Image: 101_1397_zps4f7fb0cd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Needs crystals!

Get the plate where it should be, fix the splitter & get rid of that odd sticker across the windscreen and it'll be decent!
Thanks given by:
yip deffo needs crystals but they do look alot better in the flesh tbh
yea ino mate reali need get the finger out and sort a few niggly things like the plate and splitter or should i say door strips lol
it will get there eventually just so hard to get the motavation this past while to go near it
Thanks given by:
Looks good dude Smile
Thanks given by:
cheers curt its getting there slowly
Thanks given by:
got splitter fixed fans removed along with the ac rad gonna make mounting brakets for the fm to day and give her a well deserved bath
Thanks given by:
im back again,so the lisence is gone for 6 months as of last monday and the car has lay idil for few months,all ive done is smoke in it out the front so today im going to start it and do the oil filter and fuel filter and maybe a wash if i dont frezz to death in the process,shall take a few pics while im out but not much has changed
Thanks given by:
few fresh pics after a wash this morning took in for a spin down the lane and i had forgot how much this thing give me a smile im on nxt on the list is side skirts,bosh,fit the front mount
[Image: 101_1414.jpg]
[Image: 101_1413.jpg]
[Image: 101_1412.jpg]
[Image: 101_1411.jpg]
[Image: 101_1409.jpg]
Thanks given by:
well nothing has happened as late due to lack of funds but got sick of looking at the stealths so swapped them today for some cyclones hopefully have them with in the next hour all been well dont no what they will look like on her any body any pics of of a ventian with cyclones?
Thanks given by:
you asked for pics Smile

[Image: Photo0458.jpg]
[Image: Photo0459.jpg]
[Image: Photo0461.jpg]
[Image: Photo0462.jpg]
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
had completly forgot about yours karl emmmm really had never thought about cyclones untill i seen an add on a local fourm even when i had already got them i wasnt sure but i think i am now lol not sure weather the fella is on here or not but it was nice to deal with someone who wasnt a bollocks for a change
Thanks given by:
haha my cars had loads of different type of wheels on.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Do you live out near rathfriland?
Thanks given by:
nope fermanagh ollie nice zx btw Smile yea ive had 3 sets it the past year karl what size is your tyres on the cyclones?
Thanks given by:
cant remember i dont have the clones any more. they was 205/40 or 40's mabe not to sure
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
must get pics up soon there some on my facebook though if yas want a look jonny black
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DeeC’s 306 VNT Turbo Build / Show Car Project darrencurry0808 63 23,311 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 188,405 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  306 XND to D-turbo track car project Sfin01 0 1,767 01-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Sfin01