You Park like a C*nt submissions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Park like a C*nt submissions

[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So my neighbour can't park.

Yeh it's old and yeh it's from my instagram. Ahh well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10416]
Thanks given by:
It looks like he needs to lrn2handbrake
Thanks given by:
[Image: aAJDf0I.jpg]

Not even kidding... Bastard old people! They only got that disabled space put in because I kept parking there and they had to walk an extra few meters to their house when parking elsewhere, least they could do is park in it properly!
Thanks given by:
This was behind my van at work lmao

[Image: image_zps9f9720a2.jpg]
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
[Image: me4a5yge.jpg]

In Ramsgate Gardening Centre......
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
I see plenty daily. Couple on my phone:

[Image: 9a9udeny.jpg]

[Image: qetyba3e.jpg]
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
[Image: miiatl.jpg]

Opposite my work...

Seen this dick smacker get out also, perfectly healthy, just afflicted by a case of f*cking Knob™
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Bmw driver.. says it all lol
Thanks given by:
I really should have gotten a picture of one of the cars I saw in the carpark at Download Festival this weekend.

Looks like they left the handbrake off and it'd rolled down into a ditch, they probably wouldn't realise until late on Sunday.
Thanks given by:
The lady garden who is currently parked covering a quarter of my already-hard-to-get-into-in-a-lowered-car driveway :/
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Picture?
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Clean 4x4, white van and a beemer, nothing unexpected there. lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Do we have a current YPLAC thread?  Pass this every week and theres been an extra ticket each week so far... lol  Surely the parking warden/company realise the owner isn't around atm... lol

[attachment=23000]
Thanks given by:
I'm glad this thread has been revived!
Thanks given by:
I had some arsehole park on my driveway. I don't mind if my neighbours use it for five mins but that's it. So needless to say I got my jack out and shifted the lady garden into the road.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Lol just had a read of this. Cant say I'm surprised at how many BMW drivers are busted parking like c*nts on here! I think I have a pic somewhere of one parked disgracefully Big Grin
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
The clio is parked 
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
bloody hell orta.. did he just drive past it and stop?
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2015, 07:33 PM)Orta Wrote: The clio is parked 

Haha this ones fantastic!
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2015, 06:43 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I had some arsehole park on my driveway. I don't mind if my neighbours use it for five mins but that's it. So needless to say I got my jack out and shifted the lady garden into the road.

I don't understand why anyone would ever do that.
Thanks given by:
I must start taking photos of the ones of these I see as I see loads.
Thanks given by:

No. It really isn't!

Is that a cul de sac or a corner? Struggling to see how anyone could end up in that position! lol
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2015, 06:43 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I had some arsehole park on my driveway. I don't mind if my neighbours use it for five mins but that's it. So needless to say I got my jack out and shifted the lady garden into the road.

Some random actually parked in your driveway? Wtf
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2015, 09:56 PM)Iceman299 Wrote:

Some random actually parked in your driveway? Wtf

I'd do the same how dare they! lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah hence why I got the jack out. I did park them nicely by a kerb. Didn't just leave them in middle of road. My mrs was in hysterics
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
That is a bit extreme, some people really do have zero respect. Fair play for being good about it, when someone blocked Grandma's drive we weren't so... forgiving lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ive a few on my phone somewhere will get them posted, one of my favourite past times when out about in the car looking for pricks who cant park lol
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2015, 08:08 PM)toseland Wrote: bloody hell orta.. did he just drive past it and stop?

(05-05-2015, 08:54 PM)Ben Wrote:

Haha this ones fantastic!

(05-05-2015, 09:51 PM)Toms306 Wrote:

No.  It really isn't!

Is that a cul de sac or a corner?  Struggling to see how anyone could end up in that position! lol

Yeah it's a cul de sac, but still!! It was just dumped. When I came up behind it I thought it had just pulled away and was waiting or something but I parked up and saw no one in it. 

Scary thing is the woman is 101 years old and still driving... I saw the same clio taking two spaces up in asda the other day. She will kill someone... 
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
101 and still driving, damn! Confused There's an old woman (not quite that old though!) with a Clio on our road that can't park by the kerb...problem is since she moved in everyone else uses her car as a guide so they're all a foot away from the kerb haha! lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I park here sorn sillywotsit1993 8 2,849 02-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: sillywotsit1993
  People that park like assholes daniel909 14 4,196 31-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Mallory Park under new ownership! Carlos182 1 1,384 24-12-2013, 06:33 AM
Last Post: procta