My stage 2 HDi project (Dyno results inside!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My stage 2 HDi project (Dyno results inside!)
Foxy-jim Wrote:This has just backed up my point about keeping my crystals clear!

:o F*ck you!! Tongue

I used to like crystals...but they got boring....and then I bought the 1.4 with the angels and thought.....actually, they're awesome!

Theres plenty of angels I don't like though....any with chrome bits for a start!!
Thanks given by:
I hate the chrome ones with a passion!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tom if you start to fill my thread with spam i will drive to your house and kill you.. ¬¬
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:Tom if you start to fill my thread with spam i will drive to your house and kill you.. ¬¬

My bad haha! lol

Although that sounds quite good atm!
Thanks given by:
Jim, you can't tell me to shut up when on the same page you said "well jel" to someone! Lol. Shut up and watch your shit show and leave us in peace. There's nothing wrong with angel eyes! lol
Thanks given by:
Jacko Wrote:Jim, you can't tell me to shut up when on the same page you said "well jel" to someone! Lol. Shut up and watch your shit show and leave us in peace. There's nothing wrong with angel eyes! lol

Haha I spose I don't help myself! Haha. There's nothing wrong...I just don't like them!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Dont be jel!!!

I will actually ra*e you
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Please don't!
Thanks given by:
So, got to work on the car today, sorted out my boost leaking problem and the car is so much better to drive now! Also fitted my rallye blanks which make it look much nicer IMO, Gave her a massive clean too inside and out so i took some pics..

[Image: IMAG0527.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0520.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0521.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0522.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0523.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0524.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0525.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0526.jpg]

Cheers Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Youre welcome Wink haha
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Youre welcome Wink haha

Ha ha, how you liking my fogs lol
Thanks given by:
I like the fact they stay in place lol
Thanks given by:
Lmao, I love my car right now.. might end up keeping it..
Thanks given by:
Car looks sweet bud!!

And Tom ha ha love the tin of spam in the corner of the pic lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Need to go lower!
Thanks given by:
Cheers jonny! It probably will be going lower Jim.. thinking either gaz coilovers or 60mm drop springs on my apex shocks to go along with my gaz adjustable shocks
Thanks given by:
Go gaz coilys! Will be pure win!
Thanks given by:
They are.. but £300 for the coilies or £50 for the springs.. springs will probably make it handle equally as nice and get better ride comfort, i don't need to be going stupid lows
Thanks given by:
Don't do springs!
Thanks given by:
They're cheaper, give better ride quality, get me the desired height i want and still keep the handling good too
Thanks given by:
Hmm I will always go coilovers. Up to you though!
Thanks given by:
I don't see the point in them tbh... I'd rather save £250 and have something that handles equally as good, is just as low and has better ride quality..

I've had the cheapo coilovers before and they were awful!
Thanks given by:
Gaz aint cheapo coilovers ninja and theyre adjustable ninja
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Gaz aint cheapo coilovers ninja and theyre adjustable ninja

I know gaz aren't lol

But realistically are you going to be 'adjusting' them much? Probably not, most people will set it how they like it then leave it alone
Thanks given by:
Well you could set them up softer and then wind em up when you want Wink
Thanks given by:
Progressively wound springs Wink I know what you mean connor but i can't really justify an extra £250 just to make it a bit stiffer every now and again lol
Thanks given by:
looks a lot better on the clones Big Grin
monkey is looking good!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate Smile The speedlines did look good when they were clean.. which was very rare haha..

Yeah monkey is still there! Couldn't work out why i couldn't remove the bumper yesterday.. monkeys head was still in the towing eye lol
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:Cheers mate Smile The speedlines did look good when they were clean.. which was very rare haha..

Yeah monkey is still there! Couldn't work out why i couldn't remove the bumper yesterday.. monkeys head was still in the towing eye lol
haha! i had exactly the same problem when i took it off for fmic, i undone the fogs and bolts an all then realised the monkey got wedged haha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ha ha yeah it did leave me puzzled for a little while till emma pointed it out :roll:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 Stage 2 HDi Progress/Project. mcglynn 139 68,032 31-12-2018, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Allistairc123
  Matts Cherry HDi Dturbo. Project Stage 1+ & tidy up. Matt-Rallye 29 12,759 10-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  306 2.1td inside [[[portuguese project]]] fabiosilva16 47 27,308 30-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Last Post: jonas306