Rental Laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rental Laws
How do you know? They might be into that! Confused

My tank is one of the leakers though, it does need doing unfortunately. lol
Thanks given by:
Just to weigh in on people entering homes and stuff when i rented. We had a handy man called clive. Met him after he had already been in the house to do a few things. Used to leave kettle tea and mugs and what not out for him. Got to know him used to borrow my ramps for his van. Didn't care when he let himself in. But then again i live in an area that if you leave your front door open. As i walk through open nothing would ever happen. Used to leave my keys in the car at last place. Lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
As you know, I come from the Ghetto though, rough village where the mandem were out get anyone that dissed their hood... lol

I just don't trust anyone tbf, guess that's me though.

On another note, think the date was wrong as there's a heating van outside today (just one guy in a transit...to do 40 tanks in a week!?). Unfortunately just seeing the van triggered panic which triggered IBS, been in the loo nearly an hour. Dodgy He's gone into the other block anyway now. Urgh. Confused
Thanks given by:
*Update*

Still no reply from the letting agent so I've just asked the plumber directly.

He's not changing the tank at all, just servicing it, says it takes an hour or two at most. And has said mine can be next today.

So as well as the wrong start date the agent has got completely the wrong service as well... lol
Thanks given by:
I love your tag line! Only just seen it. Awesome.
Thanks given by:
It's only just changed. Wink

Unfortunately I haven't been paid any benefits, scrounging is harder than it looks, feel for the people in Jaywick! lol
Thanks given by:
I always just leave the kettle full of water, pack of foxes / hobnobs and milk on the side with a note on the door apologising for the state of the place lol

The maintenance guys once left a brilliant reply too my note which made it all worthwhile Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 01:27 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I always just leave the kettle full of water, pack of foxes / hobnobs and milk on the side with a note on the door apologising for the state of the place lol

The maintenance guys once left a brilliant reply too my note which made it all worthwhile Smile

matt tom is far to tight to do anything like that
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 01:27 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I always just leave the kettle full of water, pack of foxes / hobnobs and milk on the side with a note on the door apologising for the state of the place lol

What did he write back. "i rubed my knob and 2 door handles guess which, im dairy intolerant you arsehole"?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
^ lol Poor bugger might have had an issue with the gluten in the biscuits also... Obviously you guys all go round the door handles with an anti-bac wipe after anyone's been round as well though, right...

I don't need to apologise for the state of the place, I feel bad for making it too clean, genuinely leave some crumbs on the side and the TV remote at a wonky angle when anyone comes over so people don't think I'm some sort of clean freak... Doesn't work though, the last lady that came in specifically asked if I had OCD as I have the cleanest flat... Dodgy

Anyway, it's been done, he didn't ask for any food or drink, and the leak and pressure issue (some of you may remember the earlier thread) seems to be sorted. Smile
Thanks given by:
you mean to tell me you never offered the lad a brew tom?
Thanks given by:
I've already told you I don't own a kettle... Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 01:29 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:

What did he write back. "i rubed my knob and 2 door handles guess which, im dairy intolerant you arsehole"?

I had a disco ball and some mirrors up in the front room (dont ask) so they said cheers for the cuppa's and that they loved the shag pad style front room lol also drew some stick men having a sword fight. Lads lol
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 01:40 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I've already told you I don't own a kettle... Rolleyes

you could have borrowed one Rolleyes or bought a cheap one, and the returned it
Thanks given by:
Lol, could've done. But I didn't. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 01:49 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol, could've done.  But I didn't. Tongue

shame as most people do that anyway!
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2015, 07:37 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Want them in and out asap anyway, not wasting time with drink or chat, they wont want to hang around if their presence causes an IBS attack anyway. Confused

Pure troll. Big Grin
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 09:36 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: I love your tag line! Only just seen it. Awesome.

what tag line? ninja Tongue
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 04:22 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(04-09-2015, 09:36 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: I love your tag line! Only just seen it. Awesome.

Mine is shit, make me a new one.
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 05:56 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:

They could make it a lot worse...
Thanks given by:
Tag line. Am i missing something??
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 06:10 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Tag line. Am i missing something??

The line under your username. Ours both say "Living for the 306" I think which are the standard ones. Some have custom taglines.
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 06:01 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:

They could make it a lot worse...

True...you could be part of Matt's club... lol
Thanks given by:
Ah team pussy. I want a custom one.
Thanks given by:
ALl I'm going to suggest is don't ask for a custom tag line because full abuse rights will be granted to any of the mods who fancy doing one.
You have to earn a tag line. It takes years of hard work, dedication, blood, shit, sweat and tears to earn a tag line!!
Or like Connor, you could just go and knock someone out...
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye

how dare you, it's amazing, perfect for you and you know I did it lol

I was gifted that line by Dum Dum back when he was a mod, I can change it myself but I think it goes against the ethic so I won't touch it Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Lol. Ive only just realised how many tag lines this forum has. Usually come on here via tapashit so dont see them. Ill clearly have to try harder as im probably not gonna knock anyone out anytime soon.

Edit. Apparently ive seen i like good head.........
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 10:27 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Lol. Ive only just realised how many tag lines this forum has. Usually come on here via tapashit so dont see them. Ill clearly have to try harder as im probably not gonna knock anyone out anytime soon.

Edit. Apparently ive seen i like good head.........

made sense to me lol, shame you haven't got one Tongue
Thanks given by:
I love the taglines lol think ive had a few different ones now but i like this one Tongue
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I can't remember what mine is at the moment, I think I have a custom location too....just posting this to check Tongue

EDIT: ahhh yes, I remember! I used to have "Location: On a soap box" lol
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our most masculine rental yet... C.A.R. 8 1,838 03-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Niall
  "Rental" 306 for track days? jammapic 45 23,742 05-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Jenkosowls
  Changes to towing laws ozonehostile 20 5,471 18-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Tallguy_2