Project number one

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project number one
It's been a long year trying to get my Hdi sorted. Turns out it had the wrong plates but after lots of fun chats with the dvla I found the correct reg and managed to get it registered on Irish plates. The real fun starts now! Debating whether to spend the extra money on stage 2 or just stick with stage 1.
Thanks given by:
Stage 2 it. No point buggering about after all that hassle surely.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Photo 
Quick clean up, took off the old plates and the lasers, replacting them with c5 steelies
[Image: DSC_0085_zpsfnbv5itv.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0087_zpsggeg1lmv.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0088_zpsprymxvct.jpg]

(09-10-2015, 08:55 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Stage 2 it. No point buggering about after all that hassle surely.

I'm thinking that, is it worth the cost?
Thanks given by:
If you dont want to fork out for an uprated clutch just get a fmic and a limited torque stage 2. All ive had is stage 1 maps and kinda feel slow now.

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
Photo 
Got my wheels sent off to be refurbished and painted in 4q9 bronze, due back on tuesday Big Grin New timing belt, water pump, fan belt (which stopped squeaking that I though was the steering pump) and a full service. New Sony headunit in too, pics too follow.

Coolant started pissing out yesterday, found the leak pretty quick. A small stopper on the bottom drivers side of the radiator had a nic in it. Temporary plug on it until I find a more permanent solution.

New Headunit, I need to get a fascia adapter but I managed the colour pretty well.
[img][Image: DSC_0243_zpskigazhz5.jpg][/img]

This is the best pic of the radiator temporary repair I could take. There was a small rubber stopper on it with two spring clips, I removed the spring clips and fitted heater hose on top of the stopper and put jubilee clips oround the whole thing. Seems to be working well so far.
[img][Image: DSC_0248_zpshtic2gcr.jpg][/img]
Thanks given by:
Got my wheels back today :Smile Pretty chuffed with how they turned out

[img][Image: DSC_0249_zps1vrttjfj.jpg][/img]

The colour isn't exactly what I expected but I think they look good, certainly won't see another set the same
Thanks given by:
Nice finish on the wheels. Going to be using Centre caps?
Thanks given by:
Not sure, still thinking about it, they would probably look better with centre caps

Actually they would definitely look tidier with black centre caps
Thanks given by:
[img][Image: mms_20151020_180349_zpsktfb9aks.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: mms_20151020_180500_zpscwqdb3jv.jpg][/img]

I'll post better pictures soon, the lighting isn't the best in those ones, but the wheels are looking good me thinks!
I also think a 30-40 mm drop would probably tidy up the look
Thanks given by:
I reckon you want to be lower! Big Grin Interesting combo though!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up (SHOW TIME )project number 3 twin turbo ( SHOW TIME ) pioneer DJ paddy 77 30,412 28-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: pioneer DJ paddy
Video project number 2 twin turbo :-) how she looks now (-: pioneer DJ paddy 138 56,635 03-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Last Post: pioneer DJ paddy
  GT2052S project thread number three 306Puggy 98 21,761 11-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Chris_90