SRowells Diablo 1.8 - Jenvey 45s & OMEX600

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRowells Diablo 1.8 - Jenvey 45s & OMEX600
Those wheels are awful tbf...even without a close up of the paint! You must have a spare set of 'clones lol!
Thanks given by:
That makes him a lady garden then. end off
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2014, 10:00 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Those wheels are awful tbf...even without a close up of the paint!  You must have a spare set of 'clones lol!

Problem is...

Shadow Chrome Cylcones - Need a rainsport 2 as one blew out.
Fondmetals - Need a PS3 as one blew out.
Cyclones - Need refurbishing.
Orguans - Need binning and tyres sold.
Wolfrace Dragons - Need binning and tyres sold.

So I have got enough wheels but most sets are crap and the good ones are one tyre short of being usable!
Thanks given by:
Tbh the Dragons would've been an improvement over the Ouragons!
Thanks given by:
just drop it on wide steelies
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2014, 11:30 AM)procta Wrote: just drop it on wide steelies

or not! Wont be buying any new wheels before 3 dooring!
Thanks given by:
C5 steels [/thread]
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2014, 09:20 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 11:20 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 11:18 PM)7057sam Wrote: I actually prefer these to the fondmetals Smile

Think of all the brake possibilities Smile

are you blind? These have been brushed painted white and are kurbed to hell. Seller was a massive liar and I never did get the spacers I was promised. VAUGHAN I will get money out of you for those spacers especially seeing as you sold them to Grant. 

I dont know where the fondmetals will go. Ideally I want big brakes on the 1.8. Itll probably end up on silver TD 1.2s and the fondmetals will go on the estate.

So let me get this straight..

You name and shame one of the old forum bummers as a rip off merchant..

And no-one bats an eyelid? lol standard forum procedure!

I've always said and will say it again, we take no liability with sales. Of course we will try and help where possible but this was before my time as admin.
Rowells a big boy, he can contact Vaughan and I know he's tried to several times just be ignored. Just goes to show you don't know some people as well as you may think!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2014, 02:51 PM)Niall Wrote:
(09-12-2014, 09:20 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 11:20 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 11:18 PM)7057sam Wrote: I actually prefer these to the fondmetals Smile

Think of all the brake possibilities Smile

are you blind? These have been brushed painted white and are kurbed to hell. Seller was a massive liar and I never did get the spacers I was promised. VAUGHAN I will get money out of you for those spacers especially seeing as you sold them to Grant. 

I dont know where the fondmetals will go. Ideally I want big brakes on the 1.8. Itll probably end up on silver TD 1.2s and the fondmetals will go on the estate.

So let me get this straight..

You name and shame one of the old forum bummers as a rip off merchant..

And no-one bats an eyelid? lol standard forum procedure!

I've always said and will say it again, we take no liability with sales. Of course we will try and help where possible but this was before my time as admin.
Rowells a big boy, he can contact Vaughan and I know he's tried to several times just be ignored. Just goes to show you don't know some people as well as you may think!

Think i should explain:

My post wasnt aimed directly at the forum staff or the forum itself, more at a slight clique of older members, Most of which seem to of moved on thankfully.

I know rowells a big boy Wink
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
He certainly is Wink
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2014, 12:39 PM)lolsteve Wrote: He certainly is Wink

Im not fat! Shut up everyone!
Thanks given by:
You are abit podgy though....
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2014, 01:22 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: You are abit podgy though....

Undecided shut up
Thanks given by:
There right....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2014, 01:33 PM)Niall Wrote: There right....

unlike your spelling.... everyone shut up.
Thanks given by:
All them frank and bennys finally catching up with you lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I wasn't on about him being fat..

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
What specs for the fondmetal's mate?
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
Fondmetal 4000 ET11 15x7J Smile
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2014, 12:33 AM)7057sam Wrote: Fondmetal 4000 ET11 15x7J  Smile

Exactly this. They originally came off a ford capri! Difficult to find in the UK and i presume the rest of the world. They are a decent fitment straight out of the box without spacers but they wont clear 266mm brakes. Mine do with spacers, ground down callipers and being the special type of calliper.
Thanks given by:
maybe yes because of the offset... e have used my 266 with my old bbs rj 14" et22 but the design its different of course.
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2014, 11:13 PM)Seid Wrote: maybe yes because of the offset... e have used my 266 with my old bbs rj 14" et22 but the design its different of course.

its the thickness of the rims. These are very thick and there is only a few mm clearance. Its not just offset.
Thanks given by:
So not much work at the moment so I made a start today on the 3D models of the fondmetal centre caps. I keep losing them and you cant buy them any more so making a model myself and getting them 3d printed for £10 or so each will do the trick! Big Grin With my lack of 3D modelling skills and finding/installing 123D Design it has taken me about 3 hours to do. Of course im not going to go to all this effort without any credit so ive stuck my name on the model!

I have designed these to be identical to the original ones but with improvements. There are 6 prongs not 4. All the prongs have been moved out slightly with the bulge enlarged. This should result in a tighter fit and can always be sanded down if needed.

[Image: Capture1_zps937d1518.png]
[Image: Capture2_zps9f1c8898.png]

View in 3D here: https://skfb.ly/Cq8z

Ive ordered 4 of them for £37 delivered in the next 10 working days. Which will probably be early January in reality! They will be printed in the ABS plastic but on shapeways you can also get other materials including metal. Fingers crossed they fit okay and this is the start of me making things for the 306! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Nicee , been looking into 3d printing. Wanted to design a new rocker cover as surprisenly a 1980 s engine looks a bit dated .
Seems quite expensive for such a small shape even though there's 4

Thanks given by:
good piece of design work!
Thanks given by:
Cheers. As I say it took 3 hours from installing the software to actually ordering them. Hopefully the material will be strong enough to do the job!

No update on this really...I snapped one of my flocked sunvisors and put in a billion pounds more petrol... Standard.
Thanks given by:
At least petrol prices have dropped alot

Thanks given by:
Sam do you have a shell card?

May save you a few pounds?though I highly suspect you have to spent £500 or fuel to get a free sausage roll lol
Thanks given by:
sam I think you should take toms 306 gti off him and rebody your bit setup, f*ck the colour!
Thanks given by:
Its a good point really....even comes with a good GTi beam (rare these days!) and a decent '6 head. Could sell the bottom end and gearbox, ripped seat doesn't matter as he's got buckets... It's up to Sam though, and theres not much point making his ideal car if its the wrong colour, colour makes more difference than you think tbh.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SRowells Black Rallye Eeyore 736 221,441 22-05-2020, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  SRowells 3D Printed Cup Holders Eeyore 17 5,745 08-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  SRowells & Declantgs StanceBoard Project Eeyore 59 13,219 25-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Eeyore