Rd's bagged HDI - new boot build

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rd's bagged HDI - new boot build
Some more little bits in that fluorescent green would look pretty cool, although I think they'd have to be subtle for it to pull it off.. Front badge maybe? Will be sitting perfect after that front comes down more..

More pics needed though Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looking good there chap
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I agree with Midnightclub, maybe the badges in green would look good.

Wish I could go that low, looks epic!
Thanks given by:
Looks epic in green, total win Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 01:08 PM)sam Wrote: Looking good there chap

Thanks dude, really chuffed with the wheels Smile now for some buckets and nice interior bits

(05-03-2014, 01:53 PM)cluskie Wrote: I agree with Midnightclub, maybe the badges in green would look good.

You can get that low! Haha

Yeah I have a few badges I will mess about with. Colours may change in month or two though lol

(05-03-2014, 02:01 PM)7057sam Wrote: Looks epic in green, total win Big Grin

Thanks bud
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Seen this car in the flesh, really is a mighty straight/clean hdi.

Credit to ya man! Bigger & even better to come though Wink
Thanks given by:
More puurrrrrrrrr
Thanks given by:
Never park next to a Renault Scenic of Citroen Picasso driver...guaranteed to smash their door off yours.
Worst drivers on the road.
Thanks given by:
He works with me so won't go far if he bangs it haha
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 09:07 PM)rd070707 Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 01:08 PM)sam Wrote: Looking good there chap

Thanks dude, really chuffed with the wheels Smile now for some buckets and nice interior bits

(05-03-2014, 01:53 PM)cluskie Wrote: I agree with Midnightclub, maybe the badges in green would look good.

You can get that low! Haha

Yeah I have a few badges I will mess about with. Colours may change in month or two though lol

(05-03-2014, 02:01 PM)7057sam Wrote: Looks epic in green, total win Big Grin

Thanks bud

If I go that low I won't get out my drive, damn living on a farm in the country lol
Thanks given by:
Such an epic car very jealous I was going to get these wheels banded. Looking at yours they are perfect.
Thanks given by:
Got the car detailed today so time for some pic whoring...

[attachment=14137]

[attachment=14138]

[attachment=14139]

[attachment=14140]

[attachment=14141]

[attachment=14142]

[attachment=14143]

More lows to come Smile
Thanks given by:
Don't tell me you're going 3 nicks at the back?!
Thanks given by:
No mate I mean at the front. The back couldnt go down any further on these wheels lol.

Front just needs another 10mm

Few photos

[attachment=14442]

[attachment=14443]

[attachment=14444]

[attachment=14445]

Fitting the intercooler this week hopefully then getting a new map on with limited torque so as to not kill tbf clutch but hopefully still near 150bhp.

Also picking up some leather buckets to be fitted/Hodges soon too
Thanks given by:
Looks epic Smile
Thanks given by:
Looks great on banded's. got to do the other 2 fluorescent green now Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks, I dunno I will probably repaint them soon anyway. Really would love to go down the camber route now but would be very expensive
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't bother changing anything on it now, looks perfect.
Whats it like to sit in? Any scrubbing at the back?

Think il relower mine again having seen yours. 35mm springs just aint cutting it!
Thanks given by:
It's a bumpy ride no doubt about it lol, once I sort out a few things that rattle Itl be fine tho. Bottomed out on a cats eye last week and smacked the subframe though haha.

And no scrubbing at all although it's mighty tight
Thanks given by:
Damn thats awesome. Bottoming out on a cats eye is major lols! Bet you got worried the first time you banged the subframe on something they make a horrific noise!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2014, 10:07 AM)rd070707 Wrote: It's a bumpy ride no doubt about it lol, once I sort out a few things that rattle Itl be fine tho. Bottomed out on a cats eye last week and smacked the subframe though haha.

And no scrubbing at all although it's mighty tight

Jesus I couldn't be having that, that's too low even for me lol
Id be shitin it thinking I was bottoming out the sump.... you sure its not the sump you are hitting, I thought it sat lower than the subframe?
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2014, 10:30 AM)Tom Wrote: Damn thats awesome. Bottoming out on a cats eye is major lols! Bet you got worried the first time you banged the subframe on something they make a horrific noise!

Yeah I was just waiting for the oil light haha. But raise it up? Never! Will be going lower haha

Well if it's the sump I've still got my oil haha. Will have to check
Thanks given by:
It sits a wee touch lower than the subframe, but because it's directly in the middle of the wheels, it's sort of alright most of the time. Unless there's a massive mound right in the middle of the road!
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure xud sumps sit above the subframe, hdi cant be that much different can it?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I know its a longshot now but do you still have the espace splitter buddy?
Thanks given by:
No bud sold it ages ago, looked terrible haha
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2014, 11:03 AM)cluskie Wrote: If I go that low I won't get out my drive, damn living on a farm in the country lol

Hasnt stopped me! Wink

Meh Subframe city is pretty common for me haha

Also ill be first to say it the wheels look terrible i dont get the fascination with steel wheels?? Huh Huh Looked 10x the car on the vortexs
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2014, 09:35 PM)E_KEL95 Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 11:03 AM)cluskie Wrote: If I go that low I won't get out my drive, damn living on a farm in the country lol

Hasnt stopped me! Wink

Also ill be first to say it the wheels look terrible i dont get the fascination with steel wheels?? Huh Huh Looked 10x the car on the vortexs

Id be the complete opposite, I think the vortexs looked terrible!
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2014, 09:35 PM)E_KEL95 Wrote: Hasnt stopped me! Wink

Yeah you've said before, but I like it and that's all that matters. I've seen many 306s on vortex and as nice as they are they are boring to me. Nice go be different imo
Thanks given by:
You Irish love it so low.if I was to go as low as you I wod be gettinga new sump everyday with the roads where I am.car looks good and different.
Thanks given by: