Stanced XUD Estate (IT'S ALIVEEEEahahaha)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stanced XUD Estate (IT'S ALIVEEEEahahaha)
Scott sort this f*cking invisible post shite out you ginger hairy nutsack

Ah right now I can see what you've posted.

Erm, washers don't work properly yet. Well they work but I need a couple of non return valves as at the minute water is just draining out of them due to gravity.

306OC sticker is sat in my kitchen because i've not decided where it's going. But don't worry, you're not missing out on zee reprahzenting as the car's going nowhere soon lol
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I was hiding it because I know it annoys you.
Thanks given by:
You know what annoys me, invisible posts is way down the list.

Don't make me photoshop Boris hiding posts now..
Thanks given by:
The interior on this looks absolutely spot on, top work my boy, top work indeed!! Smile
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Love those mats! Awesome. I always wanted to redo mine with that playmat you can buy on a meter from B&Q, that has little roads on for your matchbox cars! Would make a sweet set of car mats!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Aye they'd be pretty sweet! Want to buy a new rug one day as this ones a bit scabby but it's better tab the gti mats were!

Turbo is being ordered monday to be here Tuesday. Won't be long now...
Thanks given by:
Chris love your car. Put it back on the road where it belongs! Turn down the boost a little and enjoy driving it, not watching it.
Thanks given by:
It's going back on the road this week ninja

Managed to find the money for a new blower, this one's a remanufactured one with warranty though so it wasn't cheap. REALLY need to make sure this one doesn't die so everything's getting stripped down before fitting. I've another week off work so i've got time to drop the sump, clean it properly, and replace the oil and filter.

My new sender arrive for the EGT gauge too so I'll get that wired up while i'm off.

Ooh and been fixing the niggles on the car while i've been waiting. The driver's lock that didn't work has now been repaired, so I can unlock it from the correct side now. Still no idea why the RCL doesn't work but fuckit, really don't care lmao

Can anyone suggest to me though.. why does the car unlock with the key from the driver's side, but won't lock all the doors? Passenger side locks and unlocks normally, but driver's side only unlocks. If you try and lock it it only locks the driver's side. Locks don't bounce or anything...
Thanks given by:
Great news ! Confusing about the RCL you checked all the fuses ?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Could still be a broken wire that is causing that!!!
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah all the fuses are there and fine, haven't stripped the door loom yet but tbh i'd have though they'd bounce if there was a continuity issue, the fact it locks off the passenger side is weird, as it also unlocks fine and tells the others to unlock from the drivers side.

Is there one wire controlling each of

lock > others
unlock > others
told to lock
told to unlock

?
Thanks given by:
QR bumper is a great idea. Was one of the things I wanted to do on my black HDi for its many journeys on the back of an AA truck. Currently have a more subtle QR on the SLDT, wing nuts on the standard threads.

Id check the warranty with the turbo carefully mate, might not cover a non standard fitment or boost level.

Oh ant the mats are an awesome idea. Makes me want to make a set out of really thick fur
Thanks given by:
If you lock from the passenger side does it lock all the doors ? If so I'd say it's defo one of the door looms.

If not I have no idea. Mine doesn't unlock the drivers door with the fob.. Something to do with the looms.

Too lazy to fix it though Sad
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2013, 09:05 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: It's going back on the road this week ninja

Managed to find the money for a new blower, this one's a remanufactured one with warranty though so it wasn't cheap. REALLY need to make sure this one doesn't die so everything's getting stripped down before fitting. I've another week off work so i've got time to drop the sump, clean it properly, and replace the oil and filter.

My new sender arrive for the EGT gauge too so I'll get that wired up while i'm off.

Ooh and been fixing the niggles on the car while i've been waiting. The driver's lock that didn't work has now been repaired, so I can unlock it from the correct side now. Still no idea why the RCL doesn't work but fuckit, really don't care lmao

Can anyone suggest to me though.. why does the car unlock with the key from the driver's side, but won't lock all the doors? Passenger side locks and unlocks normally, but driver's side only unlocks. If you try and lock it it only locks the driver's side. Locks don't bounce or anything...

Can't believe I haven't commented on this read this thread so many times. Glad im not the only one with this problem mine did exactly the same its definatly the door loom, happy to see that you have got the urge again to get it back on the road Smile
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Yeah might look into that door loom thing then.

The RCL is a weird one though. As far as I can see the control box is there under the driver's seat. I've tried three different receivers and i've coded the key as per PP2000 instructions. Really can't figure it out though.

As per the warranty, i've phoned them to tell them why I can't send my old turbo back, they wanted the housings but I told them i'd modified them for fitment to the engine. He said that's fine, there's a £40 surcharge i've agreed to pay on the promise that the warranty is still valid. He said as long as the failure is due to faulty internal components then it will still be covered, so say for instance it blows oil and there's no signs of starvation or foreign body damage. If a shaft snaps, he still wants to look at it, but we agreed that that kind of failure won't be covered.

All I want the warranty for is if it starts blowing oil after a couple of week/months etc.
Thanks given by:
My Rallye does the whole lock thing.

Passenger will lock/unlock all okay.
Drivers door will only unlock the drivers door and boot haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ahh I might just leave it then lol

OR.. if i want to raise the game, fix it?
Thanks given by:
i trapped a wire when i did changed my wing mirrors (electric). f*ck loads of things up. just a thought.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Duff drivers door loom does that, my Rallye does the same.

Is this now a third turbo?
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
So you will be on the lookout for another turbo by. Thursday? Lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lol

Third GT. And hopefully the last for a long time. I've learned some pretty major lessons about bodged engineering so this time everything should be sweet.
Thanks given by:
Well I hope this one works for you bud you spend more on turbos than I do on fuel ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Your profile pic lmao
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
lmao

So this is what a lot of money looks like in turbo form...

[Image: DSCF0357.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0356.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0354.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0353.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0352.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0351.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0350.jpg]
Thanks given by:
little does it know the fate that shall befall it . . . .lmao
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(08-01-2013, 03:55 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: little does it know the fate that shall befall it . . . .lmao

Poor little thing Sad

But srsly i do hope it works, if i shat 2 turbos in 3miles or whatever it was i would of shouted and gave up so well played on your part! Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Wow, 3rd turbo good luck to you Big Grin
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
... you did buy the warranty with this one, right?
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
So what boost you going to run on this one?
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
I haven't read the last 42 pages of your thread, but do you have a restrictor in your oil line?
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rd's moonstone HDi Project - Now Stanced rd070707 99 25,406 02-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: rd070707