Stanced XUD Estate (IT'S ALIVEEEEahahaha)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stanced XUD Estate (IT'S ALIVEEEEahahaha)
150bhp sounds about right for that setup, you will want to weld a big blower on not long after though Smile

And SRowell, gtfo 108bhp lol xxx
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wha? A 6 conversation?

Erm, don't know what you mean, but what i'm saying is I have all the engine parts you'd need to get a few more ponies from your engine, ie. cams, fannymolds etc and i'm offloading them on the cheap.

What were YOU saying?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
padge Wrote:150bhp sounds about right for that setup, you will want to weld a big blower on not long after though Smile

Am already looking into GT25's and TD04's and I havent even got the shell here yet lmao
Thanks given by:
padge Wrote:150bhp sounds about right for that setup, you will want to weld a big blower on not long after though Smile

hey... 108.1 I shall have you know!

cwspellowe Wrote:Wha? A 6 conversation?

Erm, don't know what you mean, but what i'm saying is I have all the engine parts you'd need to get a few more ponies from your engine, ie. cams, fannymolds etc and i'm offloading them on the cheap.

What were YOU saying?

Sorry. What engine did this have in it before? i thought it was a 6?
Thanks given by:
The yellow one was/is a gti6. The estate is staying an XUD.
Thanks given by:
I'm looking forward to seeing this. Not a fan of stretch but I do have a soft spot for borbets!

How much for the gti6 cams posted?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Postage will be anything up to about £10, make me an offer to cover my time removing, packaging etc and they're yours?
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing this. Not a fan of stretch but I do have a soft spot for borbets!

Hey get off my sale you! WHat he said! and whats the best you can do on the inlet manifold and the TB. basically everything i need for converting the 1.8. Also... another price for full exhaust system from exhaust manifold back?
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:Postage will be anything up to about £10, make me an offer to cover my time removing, packaging etc and they're yours?

Tbh I really don't know how much they would be worth. 30 quid?
Can't pay until End of the month though so if your in a rush to get rid. Just do it!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:
NiallHarper Wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing this. Not a fan of stretch but I do have a soft spot for borbets!

Hey get off my sale you! WHat he said! and whats the best you can do on the inlet manifold and the TB. basically everything i need for converting the 1.8. Also... another price for full exhaust system from exhaust manifold back?

FYC! And let me guess, I'll have to guide you on how to fit it all yeah? Lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Think I paid £20 posted for one cam, so about £30 posted sounds about right for two.

No worries though mate, let me know.

Mr Rowell, exhaust is long gone, but as for the manifold and tb... make me a sensible offer. In fact saying that.. I have no sensors left for it. Still any good?
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:Hey get off my sale you! WHat he said! and whats the best you can do on the inlet manifold and the TB. basically everything i need for converting the 1.8. Also... another price for full exhaust system from exhaust manifold back?

FYC! And let me guess, I'll have to guide you on how to fit it all yeah? Lol

Ideally yes :dance:
Thanks given by:
Just so you know srowell, except for the air temp sensor, you use all your 1.8 sensors.

Don't worry cwspellowe, I shift your shit for ya haha
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Air temp sensor is still here so that's all good.

Someone is asking about the injectors but if you're genuinely interested I can turn him down and ship the whole thing off to you. Any idea if the cams fit yours?
Thanks given by:
Srowell won't need the injectors unless he's going for a remap straight away. They run like shit on gti injectors

And yeah cams fit 1.8s but need a remap
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:Air temp sensor is still here so that's all good.

Someone is asking about the injectors but if you're genuinely interested I can turn him down and ship the whole thing off to you. Any idea if the cams fit yours?

Yep theres complete Intakes on ebay for £50 so what do you reckon the best you can do posted is?
Thanks given by:
So budgeting £10 or so for a courier.. £40 delivered to your door? Comes with the sexy billet Helmholtz resonator bung too Wink

EDIT so for that, manifold and fuel rail with FPR (no injectors), throttle body, IAT sensor, Helmholtz resonator bung
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:So budgeting £10 or so for a courier.. £40 delivered to your door? Comes with the sexy billet Helmholtz resonator bung too Wink

EDIT so for that, manifold and fuel rail with FPR (no injectors), throttle body, IAT sensor, Helmholtz resonator bung

Sounds good. Like Niall said I wouldnt need the injectors so you can still sell those. I pmd you but you answered my question above. Im skint atm but in 4 days time I get money through so Ill sort stuff out then Big Grin ANy idea what the best way to respray the manifold is? Like did you get it powdered coated or painted yourself?
Thanks given by:
Painted myself mate, but some of the paint has lifted. You'd be best sanding it back to the alloy if you want to paint it yourself.

But that's fine, no rush, just let me know if you still want it later in the week
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:Painted myself mate, but some of the paint has lifted. You'd be best sanding it back to the alloy if you want to paint it yourself.

But that's fine, no rush, just let me know if you still want it later in the week

No probs Ill get back to you at some point. Cheers mate.
Thanks given by:
Mine was powder coated when I bought it and I think it should be quite cheap! If not, just get some high temp silver paint from halfrauds
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Mine was powder coated when I bought it and I think it should be quite cheap! If not, just get some high temp silver paint from halfrauds

Yep sorted Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Stud and nut conversion is definately the way forward mate. Thats gonna be one of the next mods on my car (along with stupid spacers)

IMO just de-wastegate the T2 and limit the boost with the fueling. Saves the faff of getting under the car every time you want to tune it.

ON a gov modded 9mm pump a DWG T2 will run 2 bar of boost and be epicly fast
Thanks given by:
Here's an interesting thought though, the lucas going on the car revs to 6krpm+...
Thanks given by:
^^ but with a Lucas pump you have nowhere near the tuning ability of the Bosch pumps and to make decent power on a Lucas you end up with chronic smoke off boost!!! plus on a Bosch you can run on veg Big Grin

Also I wouldn't de-wastegate a T2, just fit a MBC..........job done Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
True, but on Gav's old sigma the lucas was pulling near 140bhp at 25psi on the T2. Was pretty maxxed out though, I agree that Bosch is the way forwards, but this pump will do for now.
Thanks given by:
Fair play mate, prepare for chronic coal then Tongue

Seriously they are so much nicer to drive on a Bosch pump though, I will be watching this project closely mate, loved what you did with the sundance/sigma (whatever) GTi and the plans for the 'state are sounding WIN! Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Yeah bosch way forward. Mine can do 6.5k too lol but there is nothing upbthere. My t2 is also dewastegate but with a frankenpump. It can hit over 2 bar lol but dies feel like it needs a larger turbo lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Regardless of what the engine performs like i can imagine this is going to look schweet! Good luck mate Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So thats why you asked me where i got my wheels haha
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rd's moonstone HDi Project - Now Stanced rd070707 99 25,395 02-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: rd070707