ph1 black d turbo, OEM/Euro

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ph1 black d turbo, OEM/Euro
Looking good mate! Its good to see a balck ph1 getting looked after!

Where did you get you discs and pads from?

I would say get some ph3 rear lights and some gti side skirts fitted! Could also fit a ph3 tail gate
Thanks given by:
(31-03-2013, 08:50 AM)Frosty Wrote: Looking good mate! Its good to see a balck ph1 getting looked after!

Where did you get you discs and pads from?

I would say get some ph3 rear lights and some gti side skirts fitted! Could also fit a ph3 tail gate

I got them from ebcbrakeshop.co.uk (britain distributors for ebc brakes) i have ph3 light im just not sure how to wire them in if someone could do it id appreciate it

(31-03-2013, 07:41 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: starting to look like a real nice example mate, needs to go abit lower to look spot on though

how you finding greenstuff pads? im not the biggest fan as i always forget i have them and dont warm the brakes up before doing some enthusiastic driving haha

i think a nice improvement to make would be painting the wingmirrors black to color code with the body, the tacky plastic look of 306 mirrors really let them down IMO

I would agreed but this way i wont compromise with comfort and good looks, ill be hoping to get coilovers soon id prefer to get some second hand as brand new ones come with rear shocks which i dont need. Theyre ok my others were better i still need to bleed the system before i can critisise them though. Agreed but instead of polishing crap,i could get some gti wing mirrors with the plastic that paints over well Smile
Thanks given by:
looking smart matey...
what front brakes you running??
green stuff for the rears seems a tough task to get warm enough!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2013, 06:30 AM)Piggy Wrote: looking smart matey...
what front brakes you running??
green stuff for the rears seems a tough task to get warm enough!

Cheers,
Just standard
I no but i wanted brakes better than normal and ebc are good value for money so i thought why not
Thanks given by:
white wheels look brilliant on it!
Thanks given by:
this looks cool, love Ph1's and the cyclones look tidy on it
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ph1 D-Turbo project (black betty) doogle-d turbo 25 9,869 16-08-2017, 06:04 AM
Last Post: doogle-d turbo
  Frosty's Ph1 Black D Turbo now with VNT Frosty 626 271,337 22-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Dave's Euro-ish moonstone, return of the banded steels. Dave26 135 51,765 23-10-2015, 06:29 AM
Last Post: aaron_one