Stanced XUD Estate (IT'S ALIVEEEEahahaha)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stanced XUD Estate (IT'S ALIVEEEEahahaha)
Not sure on the paint idea, but it might just be the slightly poor 'shop which makes it look odd Hmm lmao I had a few pathetic attempts at other variations, including a MTFU? and get the grinder out style 306 truck, which would look most epic :romance-inlove:

[attachment=1]

[attachment=0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
f*ck me! I'm getting an estate and doing that! Would be so epic!!!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Chris I think you know what you need to do for next year ^^ lol
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:f*ck me! I'm getting an estate and doing that! Would be so epic!!!!

Waits for matt's post on the next 18 estate for sale threads on the forum "so tempted, when's payday" followed by silence... Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Ed I think I might have to change your title to something troll related lol
Thanks given by:
Wow!! That truck looks epic!!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:
Matt Wrote:f*ck me! I'm getting an estate and doing that! Would be so epic!!!!

Waits for matt's post on the next 18 estate for sale threads on the forum "so tempted, when's payday" followed by silence... Tongue

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu
Thanks given by:
In the words of Duncan bannatyne, I'm out.

Head gaskets blown in two places. No money left to fix it this month, so no FCS.

Will update more when am not as gutted.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Gutting, gasket is like 30 quid and tenner for bolts, surely we can find the money somewhere, be a shame for ANOTHER derv to not make it Sad
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Come on you can get this together? I'll buy some parts of you Wink any interesting bits left on the 6 haha
Thanks given by:
Ha cheers for the vote of confidence Matt. It's more the lack of time with current work commitments.

Darren cheers for the offer but I can't ask for a whip round or everyone else in the same position deserves one too.
Thanks given by:
Will take a day at most, there's got to be a few members local who with gone lend a hand! This estate needs to be at FCS!!!!
Thanks given by:
Here here... Needs to be at FCS! If I was closer would defo come help. Would be willing to donate too...
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's the crap thing about Scotland, there's f*ck all members up here! Doesn't help that its a bank holiday weekend either as no motorfactors will be open tomorrow. Really doesn't leave me much time.
Thanks given by:
Ahhh fair point about location/members. Really hope this can come together this week, really hope you can make it down
Thanks given by:
Me too, only reason I took this on was for the FCS weekend. Will be a fair slog to get it ready in time, me and Xav are going to batter into it.

Trying to find a parts place open on a Sunday to get cracking. f*ck knows where though.
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:Me too, only reason I took this on was for the FCS weekend. Will be a fair slog to get it ready in time, me and Xav are going to batter into it.

Trying to find a parts place open on a Sunday to get cracking. f*ck knows where though.

Thats the spirit, drash on! Good luck with your search, I really hope that you get it sorted!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Chris I know a parts place that will be open... Cam always check there for you and send it next day delivery?
Thanks given by:
Damnit, that's gutting Sad

Really hope that something comes together. There must be somewhere that you can get the gasket from.

Why not crack on with your other plans (paint etc.) then worry about sorting the engine out next weekend? Or have I got the dates wrong?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
master parts (or auto parts cant rember name) will be open on sunday no doubt next to auldis just down from new tesco in belshill mate. wither they can get what you need or not is another thing tho. and quickco in the industrial estate (possibly)
Thanks given by:
As a fail safe..... Why not use some of that stuff like rad weld but for blown gaskets? Get to FCS and back then take it off and sort the head out clean it up etc
Thanks given by:
DONT start chucking radweld and shit in it...that will just ruin the motor and then ull have to change the whole lot, horrendus stuff that is.

Just change the gasket / get the head done and itl be like brand new Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Fair enough never new if that stuff was any good or not never tried it
Thanks given by:
Just uploading pics at the minute. Looks to me like it's blowing between 1&2 and 3&4 going by the carbon deposits on the gasket, my thinking is that it's blowing exhaust gas straight into the coolant channels causing it to blow out of the expansion tank.

[Image: photo11.jpg]

[Image: photo10.jpg]

[Image: photo9.jpg]

[Image: photo8.jpg]

Second opinion would be nice though Smile

Also, one 83*C thermostat refusing to open at 100*C. No wonder Gav said it always ran hot, bloody thing doesn't open! New thermostat fitted as that was my first hope but didn't cure anything, needed replaced anyway by the looks of things!

[Image: photo12.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Doesn't look good that mate, I'd agree. An that 'stat looks very worn hahah
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:That's the crap thing about Scotland, there's f*ck all members up here! Doesn't help that its a bank holiday weekend either as no motorfactors will be open tomorrow. Really doesn't leave me much time.

I'm local to you mate and happy to give you a hand if its gets you over the line with this.

I've got no mechanical knowledge but happy to help out
Thanks given by:
Cheers Alan, you can make the coffee lol

Found a place open today that has an MLS gasket for me, £32 so not too bad. Heading up with Xav in a mo, hopefully have everything back together this afternoon.

FML
Thanks given by:
Well if you do need a hand let me know. ill be struggling today but free tomorrow.

if you want a hand drop me a pm and ill send you my number
Thanks given by:
You can do it Big Grin
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:Cheers Alan, you can make the coffee lol

Found a place open today that has an MLS gasket for me, £32 so not too bad. Heading up with Xav in a mo, hopefully have everything back together this afternoon.

FML

Good luck mate, just seen your other thread about the log book! your not having much luck..................

Hope you get it sorted, anything I can do to help just shout up!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rd's moonstone HDi Project - Now Stanced rd070707 99 25,831 02-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: rd070707