Why do I feel ill?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do I feel ill?!
So basically, I just feel generally like shite, I've got a bit of a cold, I didn't sleep at all last night, feel really tired...

I just don't feel that ill in myself, I feel OK, I'm not like bed ridden, but I'm now so tired because I didn't sleep at all...

What's wrong with me forum?
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
to much battenbourg cake?
Thanks given by:
Consume more iron, boy.
Generally sorts any kind of tiredness - I had a period a few months back where I felt tired as soon as I woke up, feeling lethargic all day.. started taking iron tablets and eating more food with iron in and felt the effects within a week or so
Thanks given by:
I did consider if this was due to chronic battenburg...

This may be the case...

With regards to Iron, I may try that, although I'd like to think I eat a fair bit of red meat etc... But I shall try this, for the last couple of months I've felt VERY tired in the mornings etc... Maybe that's it?
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
Boost withdrawl symptoms.
Thanks given by:
^^

This - it can be the only explanation.
Thanks given by:
Go to bed earlier dude.

Seriously, if I stay up late and watch a film then I get a crap nights sleep.

Alternatively, if you are 'with lady' then some late night exercise helps sleep.

I guess the alternative is a wank and an early night?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I am ALWAYS the first in bed... Without fail, I'm usually gone by 10:30 11pm... Latest I'll be asleep by is midnight normally, and I'll be up at 9....

If I'm up earlier, I'll usually go to bed earlier... But I'm ALWAYS tired in the mornings, no matter what I do... I can't remember a morning in the last 4 years where I didn't feel like utter SHITE when I wake up....

I usually have some exercise before I nod off, depending on what's available I exercise or someone else does for me....
Thanks given by:
i've been and quite a few people i know have been run down with manflu recently . . . .could be a dose of that? . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Doesnt everyone feel tired in the mornings? I know I do.........cant do anything before a shit, shower and breakfast!

Mornings prove that practice doesnt make perfect imo.....I mean, we have them everyday..........yet the majority of us are still rubbish at them!! Undecided
Thanks given by:
I don't mind being a bit tired in the mornings....

I more mean, I'll have a horrible headache, feel physically ill... If left I'll sleep for 13+ hours.... And still feel shit after that...

I've tried everything, there's never a time I wake up and feel like I've had sleep....
Thanks given by:
Might sound daft but are you sleeping for too long? I can't have lay in's, feel awful if I do.
Thanks given by:
yes tom you sound dAfT!
Thanks given by:
I always feel more tired if I lie in.

If I get up just as the alarm clock goes off, I'm fine.

Stupid human mind.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Agreed, Chris!

Atleast Im not the only one then lol.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, if I have a lie in, I'll end up with a headache for the rest of the day, if I get up with the alarm, I feel excessively groggy and shit, it's not until about 11am that I'll feel normal. then by 4pm I'll be really tired again...
Thanks given by:
And you eat and drink enough I take it (not trying to sound patronising lol)......well mainly drink, sounds like you could be just a bit dehydrated tbh.
Thanks given by:
I drink masses, I used to have problems with my kidneys when I was younger, so I'm in the habit of drinking loads... I probably drink 4-5 pints at least a day....
Thanks given by:
Wow, ok its not that then lol!!
Thanks given by:
Probably AIDS.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Meh ive had the same issue for last few weeks, just totally drained constantly, have tried going to bed ealier, eating more random healthy things, but still fooked atm, driving me insane as cant concentrate on anything properly / cant think ahead about stuff...

Hopefully it will pass in time!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2012, 12:02 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Meh ive had the same issue for last few weeks, just totally drained constantly, have tried going to bed ealier, eating more random healthy things, but still fooked atm, driving me insane as cant concentrate on anything properly / cant think ahead about stuff...

Hopefully it will pass in time!

Exactly this...
Thanks given by:
Maybe it's the mild symptoms of the start of the zombie apocolypse?
Thanks given by:
Wonder if its just the weather then??

Random question, but do you feel like your eyes are half a second behind your brain (if that makes sense), as though you're slightly high with slow reactions a lot of the time, especially in the morning.
Thanks given by:
^^ yes
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Hmm.....I've also had this sort of thing since finishing college then, but I just put it down to 'because of finishing college' as I know I've been more anxious/depressed since then (as you've probably noticed on here, sorry!)........worst part is not being able to concentrate on driving though, I'm sure I wouldn't pass the hazard perception test some days, and am thinking 'f*ck that was close' more than ever have done before...hoping that passes quickly though! But it's the same anywhere, sort of feel a bit lightheaded and 'floaty' for want of a better word just walking round town.......can't wait for the winter lol.
Thanks given by:
Time of the month?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sleep less, you may actually feel better. 6 hours or so works for me.

Either that or it could well be something like glandular fever, which is really shit.
Thanks given by:
Too many diesel fumes.
Thanks given by:
No, I've been feeling worse since I owned this shitty GTi6...

I think it's a case of not enough chronic diesel boost!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please feel free fatlapit 35 6,168 19-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Ruan
  How does your other half feel about old cars? THE_Liam 68 11,433 14-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Last Post: nominous
  Feel like giving up :( Piggy 33 8,689 19-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Danny2009