please feel free

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please feel free
to watch my youtube vids
search fatlapit
Thanks given by:
About what? Cats?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
a 306 with a hair dryer
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/user/fatlapit
Thanks given by:
taaaar
Thanks given by:
Nice and Clean engine bay, Dyno Numbers & Graph?
Thanks given by:
I dont know why you feel you need to go around posting this rubbish. Youve posted in every 306 related facebook group last night and now on here. If you want people to see a video why not link it?
Thanks given by:
because i can and why not. i dont think its rubbish its my project and im sharing it. its not as if its the dame as every other 306.
Thanks given by:
because he gets cash per click... it might as well be a spambot if that's the case..

if not , well done thusfar on that engine bay
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
i dont know how you get cash for click??
thanks took me ages to do
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2014, 02:41 PM)fatlapit Wrote: i dont know how you get cash for click??
thanks took me ages to do

link your youtube account to a google.com/adsense account and you get paid for views Wink ive done it and ive had a cheque from google and im due another Wink
Thanks given by:
How have I never heard of this before!? Getting paid for youtubing? Confused
Thanks given by:
Seriously tom?! Never heard of the vloggers that make a living from vlogging their life?!
I dont get it but mrs piggy is obssessed with them!

So what bhp did it make?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2014, 05:00 PM)Piggy Wrote: Seriously tom?! Never heard of the vloggers that make a living from vlogging their life?!
I dont get it but mrs piggy is obssessed with them!

Umm, no... Confused

Trying to think of something I could video now... lol
Thanks given by:
Eat food on camera. Japanese pay to watch. And im serious
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Lots to be made from youtube, hence why I'm trying to get started. I need to film more regularly though.
Thanks given by:
balls i may re upload them
Thanks given by:
No-one wants to see your balls.

Sam, what do you film?

(16-11-2014, 05:18 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Eat food on camera. Japanese pay to watch. And im serious

They seem to watch a few odd things tbf! Confused Eating isn't one of my strong points though lol.
Thanks given by:
Its true I really need to film stuff at work. The amount of diy tutorials I could do for loads of cars would be mad.
Thanks given by:
Takes time though. Be amazed how longer a job takes when videoing and then editing and uploading
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Look at these people like KSI for example, make a fortune from YouTube and they're now also famous -_-
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
It can be worth it though. I bet Darren's videos on XUD jobs do well because they are good and there aren't many about either.
Thanks given by:
Might take time but its possible to do. Just get used to recording everything I guess. I would need to buy a camera first though!!
Thanks given by:
Editing takes a while mind. But me and the mrs are doing it as a bit of a joint hobby. Winter means dark nights so gotta do something right!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2014, 08:31 PM)Piggy Wrote: Winter means dark nights so gotta do something right!?

I can think of better things to do with your misses!

Me and my misses just love to play scrabble on dark winter nights!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Editing isn't too bad once you get the hang of it. I found it a lot easier once my recording were in more manageable pieces. I was/am using FRAPS to record gaming which was initially splitting the recording into 4gb pieces then trying to edit with Movie Maker. Now it goes as one file and use Premier Pro.
Thanks given by:
What sort of games you play/record cheese? Give us a link to your page Smile
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2014, 09:03 PM)Connor Wrote: What sort of games you play/record cheese? Give us a link to your page Smile

Mostly PC stuff as I need an adaptor to record console things, but might do some Mario Kart stuff with the missus.

It was in my sig, no idea why it disappeared. Haven't done much for the last few months tbh, trying to get back into it all and do some more vlog related stuff too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bigcheez2k5
Thanks given by:
On a completely unrelated note;

Was this car at PFC End of Season Expo?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
no it was meant to be but ive got a bust ecu atm. its in for repair at omex. but it will be on track for 4 hours at fcs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How does your other half feel about old cars? THE_Liam 68 10,795 14-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Last Post: nominous
  Feel like giving up :( Piggy 33 8,327 19-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Danny2009
  Feel free to laugh C.A.R. 14 6,552 29-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Last Post: C.A.R.