Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Turbo inlet and piping re-route questions (Pics and new Q's)
#44
It looks like the part of the original intake that runs from the air box to the silly shaped pipe section along the back (normally next to the battery) to me!

The only disadvantage I could find with putting it there was closing the bonnet lol

I really need to have a decent look at JP's some time so I can lash up an air filter of some sort!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey


Messages In This Thread
Re: Turbo inlet and piping re-route questions (Pics and new - by mark_airey - 23-01-2012, 07:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fmic piping philpemberton94 7 4,689 04-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Last Post: silverzx
  intercooler piping kits? LewisG306 13 7,089 27-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Last Post: silverzx
Photo New turbo downpipe idea's (pics inside) strictly_perv 39 19,661 04-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Ruan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)