Stanced XUD Estate (IT'S ALIVEEEEahahaha)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stanced XUD Estate (IT'S ALIVEEEEahahaha)
Obligatory post to make c.a.r's reply appear as this forum is a shitebag and tells me it doesnt exist

EDIT that's better, stupid forum. Wheel bearings? Pfft. They become a consumable item haha.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just a thought but surely those wheels are drilled for 2 PCDs and look like 4x100 and 4x108.

They are going to look AMAZING though!

You still need to paint all the area behind the cooler black so it dosent look so unfinished.
Thanks given by:
You need to stop pressuring me lmao

All will be done in due course, once the wheels etc get here the car will be taken down to the in laws' house to be propped up on stilts again, then the tyres will be taken off the Dares and put on the XXR's. And the arch modification will begin...

As for PCD, they're 4x100 and 4x110, no 4x108. All the sellers ive seen have listed them as a choice between 4x100 and 4x110 so not actually sure if they're multifit? The Dares I have on are multifit too though so not actually arsed aesthetically.
Thanks given by:
The wheels have been despatched, next two weeks will feel like a kid approaching Xmas lmao

Oh, anyone want to hazard a guess at what I did with this bike suspension I had lying around?

[Image: 560604_10151215684647485_1971068652_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The new wheels are 4x110??! Wobble bolts will be so much cheaper than adapters, or am I missing something?
Thanks given by:
f*ck! I did not think of wobble bolts. Hang on while I check fitment...

(btw the ones I bought were the last set in 4x100 and not sure if they're multifit, were advertised as one fitment...)
Thanks given by:
Would save a lot of hassle and dolla. Fingers crossed for you that they are 4x110 :-)
Thanks given by:
Aww wait, 4x114.3 is the other fitment. Thank god, thought id made a massive boo boo!
Thanks given by:
Ahh okay. Odd stud pattern, think thats corvette isnt it? Meh.
Thanks given by:
Dunno, either way it's not the crappy PSA one. M12x1.25 bolts too? WTF decided that was a good idea? Do you know what I was quoted for countersunk bolts to fit adapters? £110.
Thanks given by:
went through this whole thread, you've had some right marees...but this car is EPIC, f*cking love it.
Thanks given by:
4x114.3 is toyota Smile Will look well when there on!
Thanks given by:
Yep, here's another mare:

The bargainous PCD adapters I got are going to be a headache to get to work. Centre bore is 63mm as I feared, so old ford side. Outer bore is ok as can use spigots, but the inner bore will need machining which means more £

Also the holes for the 4x100 fitment aren't tapped, they're 12mm drilled straight through, with countersunk bits on the back so it looks like they'll take press in studs for the wheels, f*ck knows where to get them though!
Thanks given by:
is the bike suspension going to replace your rear shock by any chance?...
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
Nope, it has replaced my gear stick lol
Thanks given by:
Looks well that gear knob... ninja

Seen it on FB... Big Grin
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So with these arches are you planning on colour coding them?
Thanks given by:
Dunno, part of me wants them satin black to match the wingmirror trims but.. everything else is colour coded.

Seen as though the front bumper's a mess i'm probably going to leave them satin black, goes with the "give a f*ck" mentality i guess
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2012, 08:15 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: WANT SO BADD!!!

[Image: 2qcjk2s.jpg]

Are these the wheels youv ordered?

If so where? how much ? do they do 15/16"?

Also WTF are they actually called? i cant fins them because i dont know the name lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Nope, went for a different set in the end. They're XXR 527's and yes they come in 16" but not 4x108

I've ordered the 530's but they're gonna take a lot of work to fit!
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 05:13 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Nope, went for a different set in the end. They're XXR 527's and yes they come in 16" but not 4x108

I've ordered the 530's but they're gonna take a lot of work to fit!

Nice one cheers pal, lines of enquierys start here Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Well, thanks to Torbjonjeorngyorn it would appear the estate is going chronic boost.

Oh dear...
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2012, 11:47 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Well, thanks to Torbjonjeorngyorn it would appear the estate is going chronic boost.

Oh dear...

Why "oh dear"? Whats wrong with chronic boost? lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mo boost mo problems. I'm throwing 30psi of GT2056 loveliness at an engine that recently suffered sever HG failure, pops boost hoses for fun and has no suspension travel.

YOLO /notreallyyolo
Thanks given by:
lmao

fair point sir. Should be pretty fapping epic while it lasts though! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2012, 11:50 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Mo boost mo problems. I'm throwing 30psi of GT2056 loveliness at an engine that recently suffered sever HG failure, pops boost hoses for fun and has no suspension travel.

YOLO /notreallyyolo

an engine may soon become a service item then :p

lucky they're so cheap and easy to change though Smile

big turbo is the only way with an xud, totally transformed my old car and that was an old t25, that turbo should be awesome
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Been looking for a 2056 for ages for a good price, Toby's was a relative steal and looks immaculate. Now to look into adapter plates and oil lines, then game on!
Thanks given by:
just looked at the pics etc, looks a bloody nice condition turbo that
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Mind if i add you on fb? I want to see your knob Tongue Or post up a picture here please lol Gear knob that is ninja
Thanks given by:
lol just add me on FB mate,

Chris Pellowe
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rd's moonstone HDi Project - Now Stanced rd070707 99 25,825 02-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: rd070707