Didn't realise bens was bianca Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
not a shit white is a great grey Smile *Astor!!!!! lol
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Astor ftmfw Big Grin

I'm also weighing up what wheels I'd like to run over winter...I currently have a set of cyclones and some Uniroyal RS2s waiting to go on them once the wheels are refurbed, however I've seen a set of C5 steels/alloys come up for sale and I'm very tempted to sell the clones, get the 'steels' and run those as my winter wheels with some funky colour Smile Not sure how the astor would look with steels though, I can't say I've seen anyone else do it? Maybe that's a plus though, always nice to do something different!
Thanks given by:
I'll look after your wheels for you scotty boy I promise I might give them back lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lol I bet you would!

They're going to be off very soon and cleaned and stored for winter while I save up for a new set of tyres, too. The Eagle F1 NCT3s are a bit worn now (fantastic tyre though) so they'll need replacing ideally next year when they come back out in summer.
Thanks given by:
Pleasure to meet you and your girlfriend tonight mate, lovely clean example you've got there!
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Clean? It's called dirty black Tongue hahha
Thanks given by:
Least it wasn't dirty white matt Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 11:22 PM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: Pleasure to meet you and your girlfriend tonight mate, lovely clean example you've got there!
Thanks buddy! Good to meet you too Smile I'm sure we'll see you down at Ace some more in future. Stick up a thread with some more photos of your car when you get a chance, those bucket seats were awesome.

lol Ed & Matt.

I'm collecting a new set of wheels on Saturday, they're currently in white but I think they need to be painted something a bit more bright and colourful to pull them off so they'll be getting refurbed and fitted with my new tyres in the next few weeks ninja
Thanks given by:
RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED

get the picture?
Thanks given by:
Pink. Bitches love pink.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm not so sure loads of red will work so well with astor though...nor pink for that matter Chris lol

I might do a couple of 'shops
Thanks given by:
'shop nothing, just do them f*cking pink like the southern fairy you are
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Do them pink.

Before Connor does
Thanks given by:
lmao I'm pretty sure he knows where I live actually. Highly worrying.

You know what, I might actually make a start on them this weekend after I pick them up!
Thanks given by:
takata green.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Red and white. Like the wheels on fireman Sams fire truck (look it up)

Lol
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: fireman-sam-remote-controlled-jupiter-fire-engine.jpg]

?

I'm on it.
Thanks given by:
Fluro Green!

Or one in each fluro colour, yellow, green, pink and ginger
Thanks given by:
lmao Bastard.

They're going to be bright, don't worry.
Thanks given by:
Do it!
Thanks given by:
Do em yellow bitch would look awsome!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Signal green

[Image: s5993.jpg]
(although it should be on a ford, not a gay audi)

that is all.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately the colour I wanted isn't available yet Sad Or at least I can't find a paint code for it to get some made up! Annoying.

However I've seen an equally win colour which I may be able to get hold of tomorrow ninja If I do then wheels will be bought and refurbed tomorrow/Sunday, then tyres fitted on Monday!
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 04:36 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Pink. Bitches love pink.

Ahmen brother!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sooo I kinda failed with my plans for brightly coloured wheels. I just wanted them fitted in the end as the tyres on the turinis are nearing the wear markers and have a fair amount of shoulder wear on the passenger front wheel whistle

I got my Uniroyal RS2s fitted to the C5s at a local tyre fitters yesterday (fiver each including balancing and valves, win!) so I was quite desperate to get them on this weekend. We finished up early with Grant's car today (2 and a half hours to strip a 306 lol ) so we were able to crack on with a few other bits. While Niall and Grant were starting to work on fitting Niall's RX8 seats, I grabbed Sam to help change my pads and discs on the front and bleed them as they needed doing before the MOT and the wheels were off anyway. Big thanks to Sam for his help today Smile

So the wheels are now on! Here's a photo before the car was let off the handbrake, so the front hadn't quite settled just yet. I've got a few more bits to fit tomorrow, and also need to fit the centre caps for the wheels once they're painted.

[Image: IMAG0552.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol @ Samass' photobombing attempt. Looks kinda cool on the stalloys (i just made that up on the spot), would have looked better if they were lairy colours though! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
totally forgot to mention it today, but totally need to do them Takata green dude!

[Image: 001TKDomeNSX.jpg]

Thanks given by:
I'm still considering a really bright blue...
Thanks given by:
[Image: 6474219041_342e5efddd_z.jpg]
??

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astor grey Xs project :) underground375 30 4,655 06-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Last Post: underground375
  Carlos182's Bora Project (Exhaust Video inside) Carlos182 122 42,015 26-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Carlos182
  Carlos182's Bike Build Carlos182 0 1,250 24-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Carlos182