Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Opinions?
#1
At fcs saw led strips for sale £2 a strip. But then I saw the bloke, he wasn't my type.
But anyway had what I though would look rather good or end up looking chavvy.
Here's the result.


Attached Files Image(s)
           
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#2
Nooooooooooooooi!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Thanks Matt. Too chavvy or just don't look right?
I must say the picture don't do it justice. Does look kinda cool. Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#4
Chavy,,,,yeah. But I think I like em. Wouldn't have em on mine but I've seen worse.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#5
I think if they was a propper colour they'd look very chavvy. But they're white and match very well with the hids. But the moonstone make them have a little blue tint. Next door neibour said he likes them. And his answer to everything is "it's French!" lol.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#6
Sorry, but me no likey.
#7
Look alright, but think its a little chavy lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
That's why I went for white hoping they wouldn't look chavvy. Think I may leave them on a couple days and see if my mind changes. Just thought for the sake of £4 worth trying. Was either going to work or not. Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#9
Dont like them myself either.
If you had a way of merging them into the hocky sticks they might be ok
#10
hmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i really cant decide! my mind is tellingme 'no, leds are chavvy, end of!', but these dont look too bad!!
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#11
noooo!
#12
I think they look alright actually look better because of the brilliant white and ESP against the God's
But it is a little chavvy and probably wouldn't do it to mine
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#13
Different but................ Chavy IMO

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#14
I think they look alright against the HID's, but for the full package, i'd fit a set of LED sidelights too. Not sure theyd suit anything other than light colours though (i.e. Manstain or Bianca...) Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#15
Yeah I'm ordering white led side lights. Smile i do like them. They look loads better in person. But I am also thinking chavvy. But I also like them.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#16
new take on dtrl's or just bringing back the neons?
#17
If you mean daytime running lights then no. As you can't really see them in the day as the actual led strip is hidden further up the grill. Just the glow you see Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#18
I think take the plastic lenses off you're lights put the strips inside the lights as side lights maybe ??


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)