Chris_90 D turbo SLOW sleeper Project. Looks like im keeping her :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris_90 D turbo SLOW sleeper Project. Looks like im keeping her :)
Moving quick with this dude. Looks no where near 160k. Are you looking to bolt on a blower/Bosch at some point

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 10:21 AM)Arron Wrote: Moving quick with this dude. Looks no where near 160k. Are you looking to bolt on a blower/Bosch at some point

Not sure about turbo but bosch pump is on its way got a mate braking a car soon and i called dibs on it about a month ago lol but just gota save to get enough money to get it fitted, after that looking at front mount for it. Then just run it not looking for mega power just want to have some fun every now and then when i stick my foot down. Maybe look in to a bigger turbo eventually but knowing me i will have got bored and probably sold the car and started on someing else by then lol.

Thanks given by:
Bit of an update.

Been to see ash23 agin! lol bought some more shinny stuff ;-) got a polished standard inlet now also will have polished bosch cap, Bosh pump should be with me next week, Just finding/saveing up for some one to fit it for me. Also got a few pipes and slicone from ash might be enough to plumb the intercooler in but not sure will be makeing a hard pipe air feed to the turbo eventaly as well, Also won some citroen c2 15inch steel wheels last night on ebay so hopefuly have them soon and the 205 alloys are going all adding to the sleeper affect. I have won an rs turbo pace intercooler on ebay to but the person has 0 feedback so not sure if i will actualy get my item or not time will tell. Carnt wait to get it all sorted with intercooler and bosch, can sit back and enjoy the car then insted of constanly buying new bits lol. Any way pics of the siny bits ;-)

[Image: 306blue28.jpg]

Comments welcome

P.S what power do you think i will be running with the k-14 turbo and bosch pump and front mount?? Not sure what to expect want to be running it safe as dont want it to be unreliable im thinking around 24-25psi possibly ground lda, not sure on gov mod yet as dont like the idea of the run away diesel thread lol

Thanks given by:
with a decent tune on your bosch and a k-14 you should be able to see about 130bhp. defiantly grind the lda, makes a really good improvement. gov modding itself doesn't necessarily cause run away situations, its more likely to be caused by been over enthusiastic with the fuel screw or oil getting into the inlet, i wouldn't worry about a small gov mod.

defiantly going to whip my inlet and rocker cover off for a polish, looks so nice!!
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2013, 09:42 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: with a decent tune on your bosch and a k-14 you should be able to see about 130bhp. defiantly grind the lda, makes a really good improvement. gov modding itself doesn't necessarily cause run away situations, its more likely to be caused by been over enthusiastic with the fuel screw or oil getting into the inlet, i wouldn't worry about a small gov mod.

defiantly going to whip my inlet and rocker cover off for a polish, looks so nice!!

130bhp? is that it lol, i was hoping for around 140-150ish, sure some one on her has near enough the same car as mine with top mount and bosch pump they got 133bhp

And carnt wait to see what they look like bolted to the car thinking an e-tech strut brace to continue the shinny affect

Thanks given by:
I think you will struggle to get the 140-50 mark without a bigger turbo/heavy pump mods. it might be possible but it would be a massive strain on the engine, not something i would be willing to try myself without forged internals/several backup engines lol.

get the front mount on if it actually shows up, you should be pleasantly surprised the difference it makes. the boost pipes on mine have condensation on after a run because there so cold, its awesome Smile
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2013, 09:54 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: I think you will struggle to get the 140-50 mark without a bigger turbo/heavy pump mods. it might be possible but it would be a massive strain on the engine, not something i would be willing to try myself without forged internals/several backup engines lol.

get the front mount on if it actually shows up, you should be pleasantly surprised the difference it makes. the boost pipes on mine have condensation on after a run because there so cold, its awesome Smile

Dont see why 140-150bhp would be a strain on the engine im sure theres a fair amount of people on here running over that and have been fine for a long time but i may be wrong will make a post in the xud section see what other people think.

Thanks given by:
it probably is possible yeah, ive just never rated oem fitment turbos, always gone bigger lol
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Its good to see my old stuff goin to good use Smile can't help but think a nice gloss black ph3 spoiler would look mate.good on there Wink
Thanks given by:
I made 136 on k14 with a top mount could possibly get 140 with a fmic but don't expect massive gains. The car will burn cleaner with a fmic with a decent tune on the pump. Lda settings are crucial to get the right fueling when it's needed. Since owning my car I must have out some 30k on it and not once has threat been covered in black smoke

If you ever get stuck I'm not far away
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2013, 09:57 AM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(22-01-2013, 09:54 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: I think you will struggle to get the 140-50 mark without a bigger turbo/heavy pump mods. it might be possible but it would be a massive strain on the engine, not something i would be willing to try myself without forged internals/several backup engines lol.

Dont see why 140-150bhp would be a strain on the engine im sure theres a fair amount of people on here running over that and have been fine for a long time but i may be wrong will make a post in the xud section see what other people think.

I certainly wouldn't say 140-150bhp is massive strain on the engine, plenty of people run higher than that with no problems. I would say its quite a lot of strain for a standard turbo though.. but again, plenty of people run them above 30psi for ages and there fine!
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2013, 10:37 PM)Ben Wrote:
(22-01-2013, 09:57 AM)Chris_90 Wrote:

I certainly wouldn't say 140-150bhp is massive strain on the engine, plenty of people run higher than that with no problems. I would say its quite a lot of strain for a standard turbo though.. but again, plenty of people run them above 30psi for ages and there fine!

My k14 shat itself after 2 months at 32psi so I wouldnt risk it tbh!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Im not planing on running over 25psi on the k14 even if i dont get the power i want im not willing to risk my engine/turbo.

BUT!! I was speaking to ash23 again last night and i will have a TD04 coming for it as soon as ive got enough money to pay him lol

So i should be able to see my 150bhp target on that :-D Also think ive done a deal on getting my old intercooler set up back (the one i used to have on my hdi) So if i get that back that will be going on it....

Coming together nicely just need to get all the bits fitted lol

Also a little update on tuesday night the power steering pump deiced it didnt like its bearings and it shit them out lol so replaced it with a pump i had in shed of the hdi was a bit of a ball ache to get it to fit but it did fit in the end and works bang on also replaced the alternator tensinor to.

Thanks given by:
Sounds good you should easily make 150bhp with a td04 and bosch

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
chris what you need is to have the XND badge on the back and 15" steelies on from the 406 with aftermarket wheel trims.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2013, 08:03 PM)puglove Wrote: WINNING sigma 5 door !!!

Need some sport bumpers Big Grin luckly some one had already added them to mine before i bought it Big Grin

that is not a Sigma mate . . . back of the class . . .Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(24-01-2013, 02:47 PM)procta Wrote: chris what you need is to have the XND badge on the back and 15" steelies on from the 406 with aftermarket wheel trims.

Got some 15 inch c2 steel wheels comeing on saturday Wink

(24-01-2013, 03:40 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:

Need some sport bumpers Big Grin luckly some one had already added them to mine before i bought it Big Grin

I didnt think it was looks darker than stigma will have to look at the color code when I can be arsed

Thanks given by:
(24-01-2013, 04:05 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(24-01-2013, 02:47 PM)procta Wrote: chris what you need is to have the XND badge on the back and 15" steelies on from the 406 with aftermarket wheel trims.

(24-01-2013, 03:40 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:

I didnt think it was looks darker than stigma will have to look at the color code when I can be arsed

it is Genesis blue, paint code MONW . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(24-01-2013, 04:10 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(24-01-2013, 04:05 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(24-01-2013, 02:47 PM)procta Wrote: chris what you need is to have the XND badge on the back and 15" steelies on from the 4r06 with aftermarket wheel trims.

(24-01-2013, 03:40 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: that is not a Sigma mate . . . back of the class . . .Wink

it is Genesis blue, paint code MONW . . .Smile

It is MONW carnt say ive seen one this color yet

Thanks given by:
my first one which the wife now drives . .Smile

[Image: volcanoretaliation004-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i think its not quite as dark as genisis blue, looks more like miami blue. get a paint code up before arguments start haha
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
The code is what matt sai MONW that car u posted up looks exatly same as mine just different color wheels and fog lights lol

Thanks given by:
Update been to pick up the c2 steelys this morning put them straight on of course lol

[Image: 306blue29.jpg]
[Image: 306blue30.jpg]

Fill the archs much better now there on a 185/55/15 tyre so maybe when the tyres nearly gone might go for a 50 profile but not sure yet.

Comments welcome

Comeing soon
Bosch!
FMIC!
TD04!

What more could i ask for Wink

Thanks given by:
So i now have the TD04 and bosch ready to go on, Just trying to find some one to get the bosch on for me at the min

[Image: 306blue33.jpg]
[Image: 306blue34.jpg]

Next up is fmic had a bash at taking my fans out but all the cooling fins were falling out the rad so need a new rad now so left it for now and will do intercooler and rad in one go

Thanks given by:
Need an oil line? :-p. fitting the pump and turbo a relative straight forward enough job should give good boost too!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(30-01-2013, 12:09 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Need an oil line? :-p. fitting the pump and turbo a relative straight forward enough job should give good boost too!

Yer i will need an oil line lol and some adapters off cj to, not right away tho as wana get pump on first and front mount, Turbo is last thing on my list at the min.

Thanks given by:
Got to admit looks odd with the hub caps on tbh id take them off dude
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I actually quite like the trims, not sure why... Very sleeper.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(30-01-2013, 07:00 PM)sam Wrote: Got to admit looks odd with the hub caps on tbh id take them off dude

There stoping for now unless I can find some nice pug trims dont like the look of steel wheels witj out trims each to there own and all that, I like the look of them just a shame there is a citroen badge in the middle

Thanks given by:
xnd badge on the back is needed.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DeeC’s 306 VNT Turbo Build / Show Car Project darrencurry0808 63 23,269 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 188,315 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  306 XND to D-turbo track car project Sfin01 0 1,764 01-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Sfin01