Chris_90 D turbo SLOW sleeper Project. Looks like im keeping her :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris_90 D turbo SLOW sleeper Project. Looks like im keeping her :)
I never use veg unless its a long ass haul, i stick to ultimate derv Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2013, 09:26 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: I never use veg unless its a long ass haul, i stick to ultimate derv Smile

If only i could afford the price of normal derv you mind ultimate lol Still better than it standard i suppose just was expecting it to be faster, will bang some derv in on next fill up see what it goes like.

Thanks given by:
Looks like needs a good tune IMO and fiddling with LDA setup etc and even down to throttle cable adjustment etc...u goin lakes campin?
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2013, 10:45 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Looks like needs a good tune IMO and fiddling with LDA setup etc and even down to throttle cable adjustment etc...u goin lakes campin?

No mate not really planning to go to any meets unless theres a dyno day local or until i go to FCS, Thing is i set my self the limit of 25psi so dont really wana be going over that as i havent got a back up if it goes bang. If i get a spare engine or another car as a back up then i will happly turn the fuel up some more. I Just dont like the fact of the de-wastegated turbo any more, as i think it would be alot faster now at 25 psi with a dam site more fuel going in. But i just carnt do that as more fuel= more psi

Thanks given by:
Even still mate lda tuning could help a tad maybe. not neccessarily adding more fuel for more boost but getting the fuel in at the right psi so your not losing out on power low down the revs

Welded wastegate isnt too bad on these iv ran over 30 for 6month now no probs but dont thrash it all the time tbh iv found you look after these engines good oil regular service etc they are fairly reliable even at high boost my blaze ran over 30psi for 4 years and threw a rod on standard setup 2 weeks after buying her
Thanks given by:
So bit of an update, car is back on k14 and top mount. just exhaust and quick shift to take off then its back to standard. Plan is that it will be for sale in about 4 weeks for £300 as it is on steelys or i will be taking a few bits off and scrapping rest not really fussed what happens with it tbh.

But good news is i haven't bought a 106 i got another 306 lol so im sticking around bet some of you are gutted, But i genuine like this 306oc best form ive been on by far all decent people! this is why i keep buying 306's. any way new project thred will be coming soon when i pick the new motor up

Thanks given by:
i was about to give you some abuse but its ok as long as you have another 306 lined up haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
You'd only just got the turbo on! Hope the new cars nice!
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looking forward on seeing some pics Chris of your new pride
[Image: DSC_5848Custom_zps75885397.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2013, 04:42 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: i was about to give you some abuse but its ok as long as you have another 306 lined up haha

To be fair i seem to get a fair bit of abuse any way as i get bored strip the car of bits and sell up but people dont like it when i do that even tho its my car lol oh well new car is way better looking so its all good Big Grin

(15-04-2013, 05:59 PM)Ben Wrote: You'd only just got the turbo on! Hope the new cars nice!

Turbo had been on for about 2,000miles wasnt long at all but thats how long it took me to get bored lol, new car is alot better than this one might get some pics up tomorrow night if i can stop my self from driveing around for ages

(15-04-2013, 09:15 PM)306GT30 Wrote: Looking forward on seeing some pics Chris of your new pride

Smile pics hopefully will be here tomorrow

Thanks given by:
keep this and come buy my sigma sport bumpers & skirts ninja

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 08:19 AM)puglove Wrote: keep this and come buy my sigma sport bumpers & skirts ninja

lol No this car defo going to scrap yard now as it really on its last legs........ defo killed this one Big Grin

Thanks given by:
enjoying the hdi chris?

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
You say you got bored, but did you even turn it up with the turbo on?
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 05:53 PM)Arron Wrote: enjoying the hdi chris?

Not got it yet mate get it tomorrow but will only be on road for a week (got temporary insurance on it) then got a load of veg to finish off useing in this then it's going to scrappy

(16-04-2013, 05:56 PM)Ricky Wrote: You say you got bored, but did you even turn it up with the turbo on?

I did turn it up 2 times when I started I was at 15psi I ended up at 26psi but set my limit at 25 psi as didn't want blow it up

Thanks given by:
So didnt like the idea of having a hdi agin so sold it lol Anyway been to drive a few 106's great little cars but will never be able to put a smile on my face like this d turbo does so im deiced im going to keep it for now, as a few no me i change my mind all the time so expect a scrapping thread soon! lmao

Anyway bought a manual boost controllaer, looking at some 405 mi16 alloys tomorrow and some 30mm lowering springs. Gona be having some new disc's and pads up front maybe some new rear brake shoes. Then gonna sort the other little problems out make it a nice car

Oh and manged to snap the drivers seat today with the boost lol so fixed that solid feels so much better now, the simple fixes are the best Wink

Thanks given by:
OMG! Your keeping a car! lol
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2013, 03:37 PM)MarkTD Wrote: OMG! Your keeping a car! lol

Not sure how long for tho lol I have had this for about 6 month tho Gotta be my record lmao

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DeeC’s 306 VNT Turbo Build / Show Car Project darrencurry0808 63 23,230 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 188,260 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  306 XND to D-turbo track car project Sfin01 0 1,763 01-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Sfin01