My toy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My toy
Sorry but its your car, your choice. Not my car or taste but if someone doesent like it then they should keep quiet.
Especially with such derogatory comments as that C.A.R nob.... Apt actually, i heard hes on barryboys and over on that site they have a fetish for belitting people if they dont like their cars.
Thanks given by:
Take the sun strip off and the sliver text on the bumper and it'll look alright IMO Smile. Possible change the back box to somthing a little more subtle as less is more these days but it looks well looked after and clean Smile.
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 10:00 PM)Mowle5677 Wrote: Start again and don't go over the top

fooking chill winston...

ok so most of the people on here wouldnt be seen dead driving it and yes i do agree, i dont really like it but i also dont like FAKE bbs wheels!...so ya'no were not all perfect Smile
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2012, 01:37 PM)PUGMON Wrote: Sorry but its your car, your choice. Not my car or taste but if someone doesent like it then they should keep quiet.
Especially with such derogatory comments as that C.A.R nob.... Apt actually, i heard hes on barryboys and over on that site they have a fetish for belitting people if they dont like their cars.

Bless you!

I suppose your car looks equally Kwalitee too eh? One can only dream of a sunstrip like that of the OP's, it's so tasteful!

I'm thinking of holding after school spelling and grammar class if you're interested though bruv'.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2012, 04:17 PM)c.a.r. Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 01:37 PM)PUGMON Wrote: Sorry but its your car, your choice. Not my car or taste but if someone doesent like it then they should keep quiet.

Bless you!

I suppose your car looks equally Kwalitee too eh? One can only dream of a sunstrip like that of the OP's, it's so tasteful!

I'm thinking of holding after school spelling and grammar class if you're interested though bruv'.

[Image: your-high-horse.jpg]
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2012, 04:17 PM)c.a.r. Wrote:

Bless you!

Hahaha WTF is up with you today you miserable git? lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Jamie, 'today'? he's always this grumpy! lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Really ? He seems extra grumpy today. More so than usual !

Thanks given by:
maybe he forgot to take a dump this morning?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Hmmm its a posibility i suppose. Maybe he has a little blockage bless him

Hmmm its a posibility i suppose. Maybe he has a little blockage bless him

Thanks given by:
(Apart from now) I never comment on these 'argument threads'. Why doesn't everyone else just steer clear of them as well!?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2012, 12:53 PM)Ben Wrote: (Apart from now) I never comment on these 'argument threads'. Why doesn't everyone else just steer clear of them as well!?

Hmm people like confrontation too much?? haha Undecided
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
Looks fuvking shit mate!!!

Nah man. I kinda like it, it's different. Bet the coal looks interesting coming out of those exhausts haha.
Only thing is the neons really. If you like them that much you should get red to match the car colour Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2012, 12:53 PM)Ben Wrote: (Apart from now) I never comment on these 'argument threads'. Why doesn't everyone else just steer clear of them as well!?

Because we love a little contraversy

Thanks given by:
f*cking lol at the high horse!! I remember that shit! You just gotta think how would you feel if you joined a forum and your car was "different" and everyone ripped into it like some have here? You can say what you like, But you'd feel f*cking dreadful! Hence my nice comment which is how i feel about most peoples car unless they're say in a carpark revving the tits off it. Then i just think whataprick.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I like the neons, got them on the 106 on need for speed Wink
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by: