My toy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My toy
    D turbo had a wash today getting ready for the front mount to be fitted just making a few brackets and bits first will post pic while doin it
Thanks given by:
No1 what?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Says no.1 headcase mate know round by me as an idiot so suited me lol
Thanks given by:
That's.... Different lol

she seems clean and tidy and well looked after tho dude Smile
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Custom made bck box looks the business but the local joke is its stolen letter boxes lol    

Yea mate don't like it dirty but it does chuck some shit out lol so always cleaning it and messing with it never happy lol

Nice and clean

Ready for a night out

Bad boy mods must be sad LMFAO
Thanks given by:
Oh my. Where to start? The neons are gay and from about 1995, the sunstrip and illegal tints took rubbish on a red car, and the exhaust has to be a joke right?

You're going to tell me you ditched the spare wheel to make your exhaust fit aswell aren't you...
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 08:10 PM)C2K Wrote: Oh my. Where to start? The neons are gay and from about 1995, the sunstrip and illegal tints took rubbish on a red car, and the exhaust has to be a joke right?

You're going to tell me you ditched the spare wheel to make your exhaust fit aswell aren't you...

I was waiting for this. I must say i agree with 90% of what C2K has said, but i think the sunstrip (although a little too deep for my liking) serves a purpose. Also, i will be fitting one sometime in the very near future. At least its not a red sunstrip. lol

The Blue sidelights are asking to be pulled as well imo Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its not my cup of tea but if it were my car i'd be pretty pissed if someone ripped into it like C2K just did :/ At the end of the day its your car and if you like it then fair play and dont let anyone tell you different Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Just cos i agree with what he said, doesnt mean id have worded it the same way as he did. Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Not harsh enough IMO!
Shit-mods checklist-
- Emfree mirrors
- personalised, over-sized sunstrip
- wheels only safe for the visually impaired
- Essex limo tints
- WTFLetterbox exhaust x2
- ridiculous chrome letters on the front bumper
- blue fairy lights
- childs toy on the tow hook
- rear light clusters painted black

Other than that I like what you've done with it.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 08:39 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: Not harsh enough IMO!
Shit-mods checklist-
- Emfree mirrors
- personalised, over-sized sunstrip
- wheels only safe for the visually impaired
- Essex limo tints
- WTFLetterbox exhaust x2
- ridiculous chrome letters on the front bumper
- blue fairy lights
- childs toy on the tow hook
- rear light clusters painted black

Other than that I like what you've done with it.

you are a lady garden sometimes. Yes its probably not to the taste of alot on here but its each to their own!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 08:57 PM)Niall Wrote: you are a lady garden sometimes.

I would say that it's difficult maintaining this facade but the reality is I just have to act myself lol
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 07:38 PM)Cbray2003 Wrote: Yea mate don't like it dirty but it does chuck some shit out lol so always cleaning it and messing with it never happy lol

I wouldn't be either lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just lol!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ruthless
Thanks given by:
Sorry mate but your just making your self out to be a CHAV with this car!

Lose the gay neons
The over the top exhaust
Tinted rear lights
The utter gay dturbo sticker
And the alloys.

They are all far too much! Start again and don't go over the top

You have a very clean and tidy shell to work with but those bits have let it down massively
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
To each their own guys, just remember that... Try and keep it constructive, we all know where this is heading.
Thanks given by:
wow, harsh! atleast i tried to be nice...

Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 10:00 PM)Curt Wrote: we all know where this is heading.

The scraphe...

ninja
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Paintwork looks nice.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
As said guys, if thats what he likes, who are you to slate it? come on this isnt .net!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 10:43 PM)Niall Wrote: come on this isnt .net!

Good point well made there Niall!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have seen a lot worse. Each to there own not all to my taste but looks very clean and tidy Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Gunna sit on the fence here a bit as say I do kinda agree. Its (in my opinion) hideous but gotta remember this is the internet and not everyone will like what you like and on a public forum of course people will sometimes have rather choice words with things. Just gotta deal with it and crack on with what YOU want with YOUR car
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
To be honest with ya all I don't really give a shit wat people say I like wat I like and that's that and I like wat other people do to there cars but its up to them wat they do with it and thanks to the people who haven't thrown them selves to the bottom of the pile with no respect for other people's cars cheers
Thanks given by:
Tbh the first picture apart from the chrome dturbo letters it looked nice. The sun strip is rather large. But suits it.
One you started uploading other picture I just thought chav. As said put it back to standard and start again. Don't go over the top.
These days it's the little things that make a car stand out.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 11:50 PM)Cbray2003 Wrote: To be honest with ya all I don't really give a shit wat people say I like wat I like and that's that and I like wat other people do to there cars but its up to them wat they do with it and thanks to the people who haven't thrown them selves to the bottom of the pile with no respect for other people's cars cheers

good man

Thanks given by:
^ ^ seconded
Thanks given by:
Some of its not to my taste but fairplay for doing your own thing and sticking to it! It'd be a boring scene if everyone did "40mm on 'clones" I'm a sucker for a big sunstrip though, want one for the van.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Glad to see you haven't taken other people's opinions to heart mate. As said, it's not to my taste, but you like it, and that's what matters! Smile
Thanks given by: