having car lowererd tomorrow..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
having car lowererd tomorrow..
Why 8hrs kris? What was the problem? Normally it's only 45min-1hr.
Thanks given by:
Wish you were closer kris, you could lower mine and do the clutch while your at it! Lol
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 01:17 PM)KrisB Wrote: Looks like you need to pay me a visit then eh? £60, job done, even if it takes me 8hrs like the other day (whick probably won't be the case).

Well, that may be a option for last resort. My uncles insisted on doing it for free, he had a 306 a while back, so ill probably be paying him a visit.

Untill then, im just going to let my dad know how im dissapointed. Luls
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2012, 08:17 PM)Arron Wrote: 60mil is spot on for the front

I'm 60 all round and I scoot over bumps fine. I find it funny when folk are that low they have to pull over on roads with speed bumps because there's a massive queue behind them

To be fair you managed to get up that massive kerb opposite my house, I've known stock height cars ground on that....
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Hit the kurb with one wheel on fulll lock first then the other front wheel then a rear then the other rear, same with speedbumps, i go over pretty big speed bumps and kerbs and never have a problem Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 01:21 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Why 8hrs kris? What was the problem? Normally it's only 45min-1hr.

Worst i've ever seen by far. No play or anything but bars wouldnt budge on either end of each, trailing arms wouldnt come off for notch way either... ended up lowering it because the pins came out of the trailing arms. Never had that happen before, but these guys came from Cheshire so i wasnt gonna let them go home without it lowered one way or another.

Ended up with some pretty harsh injuries from that job, bruised a bone in my arm with the 10lb sledge hammer, got blisters on my shoulders and hands from laying under a car with said 10lb sledge hammer :/
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 04:49 PM)KrisB Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 01:21 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Why 8hrs kris? What was the problem? Normally it's only 45min-1hr.

Worst i've ever seen by far. No play or anything but bars wouldnt budge on either end of each, trailing arms wouldnt come off for notch way either... ended up lowering it because the pins came out of the trailing arms. Never had that happen before, but these guys came from Cheshire so i wasnt gonna let them go home without it lowered one way or another.

Ended up with some pretty harsh injuries from that job, bruised a bone in my arm with the 10lb sledge hammer, got blisters on my shoulders and hands from laying under a car with said 10lb sledge hammer :/

I was there and it was a proper lady garden i took the boys to the tanhouse and bought them a cuppa just so kris could vent in peace lol
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
pahahahahah! this topic has made me chuckle, uww god, dont go more than 60mm, you'll be hitting cats eyes and grounding on snails, dont turn it feltspec and ruin it.... yah yah yah, all the way down with no helpers and shorter springs tbh....
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  where to buy for ATE calipers? (needed by tomorrow) laurence_13 6 2,814 21-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Last Post: laurence_13