Lookin 4 a gearbox mount

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lookin 4 a gearbox mount
Lookin 4 a gearbox mount 4 a HDI, please if someone has one or can get hold of 1 could they let me kno as have been to 3 different places including crappy kings Lynn peugeot and they either can't get hold of the part or give me the wrong 1! Gettin a lil fecked off as have taken a week off 2 get stuff sorted on my car n I'm running out of time :,(
If any1 can help please let me kno,
Thank u people
Thanks given by:
Theres a few on ebay.

Surely GSF/ECP sell them??

Aren't they the same across all 306s anyway??
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure I have one in my garage from Jordans engine, pm him and see what he wants for it - can't be much!
Thanks given by:
Thanx mate, was talkin 2 Jordan earlier, not spoken about price yet as wasnt sure if he had 1, on a different subject... Hav u ever fitted a fmic 2 a hdi? I'm struggling here! Lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm certain there's one in the garage. Never fitted one before but it can't be too hard, what are you struggling with? :-)
Thanks given by:
The whole thing 2b fair! Lol never saw the set up in the car it came out of so don't really hav any idea how 2 route it, I'm not very good with engines but 1 of my mates is comein ova 2 help in abit, not sure how helpful he will b as he works on Toyotas lol is ther a guide on here of how 2 fit 1?
Thanks given by:
It's not too hard to fit an fmic. The HDi has a single plastic boost hose from the turbo to inlet, you basically want to replace this hose with the fmic, and just route pipes wherever they fit. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Thanx mate, just been flicking through some posts n think iv worked out the route, didn't no one of the pipes needed 2 go under the gearbox!? Thought they both went over the top of the engine
Hav u done it 2 yours? photos would b a massiv help if u have any?
Thanks given by:
Check the projects and guides sections bud, several relevant threads in both, plenty of photos too.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I haven't done it no, probably won't either....I don't want to introduce more boost leaks. lol but theoretically its easy enough. Smile. As poodle said, check other peoples HDi projects.
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys! Not sure if I'm goin 2 do it now as my mates hav ditched me with it and as iv said b4 I'm not good @ all with engines, feel as thought I'm goin 2 end up @ the end of the week with a huge pile of parts n no car Sad lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gearbox mount issues dr_jekyll 2 1,378 26-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  Gearbox engine mount DeeTurbo 15 2,871 17-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  need a quick answer gearbox mount jays306 8 1,989 09-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Poodle