The windy weather

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The windy weather
So with all this wind has anyone lost anything?

I personally lost the fence down the right hand side of the garden. Also an unvented laguna splitter, splitter was in the garden now it's not :/
Usual table and chairs upside down lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
1 fence panel in my dads garden fell down. Thats about it for me lol
Thanks given by:
i lost my dignity Sad
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
about 50 tiles off various parts of the roof, waterfall down the inside wall of the livingroom, large field fence now squint, heavy two level bunny cage and bunnies blown through garden like tumbleweed (all ok and unharmed). But you gotta love renting though so no financial damage as such :p
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Lost some of the cardbord that was in the recycling box - but not too upset, as I keep ordering stuff off the internet I have quite a steady supply of cardbord coming in! Wink

Moonstone - why am coming to stay with you this weekend??? Sounds like a dangerous place to be! Wink
Thanks given by:
I have lost, several slates off my workshop roof (I say lost, the are in the garden stuck into the lawn end on so easy to find again), result of which is that several freshly painted panels from my mates stock car that were drying nicely in my workshop the other night are now buggered and need painting again! not amused!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Neighbours wheelie bin blew down the street, hit the Calibra and dented it, not that I care. The guy knocked on my door apologizing and offering to fix it but I told him not to worry about it. What's one more dent really? lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Nothing I dont think lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Couple of fence panels down but they're the neighbours responsibility not mine, and the garden table that I'd carefully stacked 3 tyres on has fallen over spilling the tyres on to my spare bumper.

Other than that nothing major round our way!
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Fence has gone down in the back garden night before last. I was thinking myself lucky it's the neighbours responsibility, but karma took it's toll and the fence on the other side fell over too :problem:
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Which fence is the neighbours responsibility? I don't want to fix ours haha
Thanks given by:
All our gates have been trying to make a bid for freedom, nearly fell on my car. Now held together with various audio cable. Lots of fencing has nearly come down, other than that not a lot thankfully.
Thanks given by:
Surprisingly none of our fence fell down this time, obviously cos I reinforced them after last time.

Wind broke the gate latch though, it slammed shut after mum walked through it and snapped the solid metal latch clean off!! Good job we have a second gate so we can keep that one wedged shut lol....the second gate is a bit of a walk though....so I parked on the front garden the last two days lol....fixed now though. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Which fence is the neighbours responsibility? I don't want to fix ours haha

Neighbours fence is the right hand one. Your responsibility is left and bottom IIRC, or at least that what the deeds to our property states and I'm pretty sure they're all the same.
Thanks given by:
Sweeeeet I shouldn't have to fix it then Smile
Thanks given by:
We lost one fence panel! Then the neighbours chickens ran on the garden!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Personally, nothing thankfully.

Locally however, one fella got trapped in a car when a tree fell on it, but more amusingly part of the roof of the local Asda blew off!
[Image: _57670743_asda.jpg]

And a plane flipped over at the airport!
[Image: _57678656_overturnedplane.jpg]
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
A plane flipped? Would wanna watch that happen lol
Thanks given by:
Roof came off the queens stand at Epsom race course meaning they closed most of Epsom downs for a few days! Who says modern buildings are better eh?!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Part of the roof was blown off St Helens RFC's new stadium. Speaking as a Leeds Rhinos fan, this makes me very happy lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I woke up to find the bins blew all over the garden with rubbish everywhere but thats it

But look at the house at the top of my street :0
[Image: IMG_0742.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just had a look at the prices of fence panels/stuff for our garden. Measured up and it turns out our garden is 68ft long (well, 75ft if you count the bit of wall at the beginning...) and 28ft wide. So a quick tally up for ONE side and the bottom means we need 17 panels and gravel board, and 19 posts and post supports, quick eBay/Wickes gives a total of nearly £920 Confusedhock:

Looks like we might need to do a bit of saving before we get that done! Might ask the neighbours to chip in as the side that needs replacing is actually not ours.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pugfest prep (weather..) ginge191 22 5,590 10-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Sian
Thumbs Up The Weather Channel 4WayDiablo 32 8,344 28-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Great British Weather Toast 27 9,920 10-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Piggy