ASDA making people park in order of car emmisions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASDA making people park in order of car emmisions
[Image: asdatakespiss.jpg]

Taken from another forum.

I am questioning the legitimacy of the photo (photoshop maybe?), although I dont think its beyond them to try and enforce something like this. Bloody rediculous either way, if its enforced at my local asda il be parking there over the weekend, across 2 spaces, letting my engine idle for hours on end, while sitting in my car having a sleep whistle

Seriously, what a joke....... :?
Thanks given by:
^^ if thats true then its a load of un-fair, un realistic shite, but then I park at the back of the carpark with a space on either side at supermarkets anyway, people seem to loose all ability to drive in supermarket car parks I find so I doubt that it will bother me much! ROFL
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
I'll just park there, I usually park in the parent and child places anyway so who seriously gives a flying f**k if they do? It's not like they fine or clamp you is it?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
LOL Mark, I usually do the same and end up with a whinging Hannah, "why have we parked so far away", or "look how far we've gotta walk" lol But it beats having some tool using your paintwork as a measure of their door being 'open'.
Thanks given by:
I don't really see how there going to enforce that.
Technically they can't even give you a parking ticket and that's why I never worry about going over the 2hours free stay or what ever. Never have to pay it! Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:LOL Mark, I usually do the same and end up with a whinging Hannah, "why have we parked so far away", or "look how far we've gotta walk" lol But it beats having some tool using your paintwork as a measure of their door being 'open'.
Parent and child places mate, loads of room Wink
Best one was when we came back to the car and some lass says to me "you don't have a child with you? That is so inconsiderate!!!". Gen just shouted "oh f**k, we left the kid at the checkout!!!" and ran back inside at full tilt! I nearly died of laughter, the look on the lasses face was EPIC! lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:LOL Mark, I usually do the same and end up with a whinging Hannah, "why have we parked so far away", or "look how far we've gotta walk" lol But it beats having some tool using your paintwork as a measure of their door being 'open'.

Hasn't stopped some moron using my rear 1/4 as a guide into the space next to me though! :evil:
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:
Best one was when we came back to the car and some lass says to me "you don't have a child with you? That is so inconsiderate!!!". Gen just shouted "oh f**k, we left the kid at the checkout!!!" and ran back inside at full tilt! I nearly died of laughter, the look on the lasses face was EPIC! lol

Haha, your female sounds like a laugh! What a great idea to come up with on the spot. About the emmisions thing, imagine a Dturbo parking there. How ironic would that be.
Thanks given by:
just take your MOT emissions / smoke test with you and show them that it reads 0 etc.. then tell them to feck off..
Thanks given by:
il give a £5 to the first person to get a video of them smoking that sign with a dt or hdi and writing no smoke no poke in the soot

should be a challenge seeing how high the sign is and the pole doesn't count.
Thanks given by:
i bet its a fake, as i work for them and i havent heard nowt about it.
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:Parent and child places mate, loads of room Wink

I do this too lmao The spaces are wide enough that as long a people are parked straight they cant actually door your car.

If anyone ever says anything ill tell them that Ive just met "my childs mother" and given her the child or that im going to pick child up.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:
THE_Liam Wrote:Parent and child places mate, loads of room Wink

I do this too lmao The spaces are wide enough that as long a people are parked straight they cant actually door your car.

But they never do....usually diagonally across the hatchings too! Doh

I never park in P&C or disabled spaces though, I'm not that much of a rebel!! I'd rather squeeze in next to a badly parked cock and watch them try and get bck in their car.........good thing with a silver golf is that doesnt ding as easy as the pugs.....and i couldnt give a shit if anyone dings it anyway haha! :p
Thanks given by:
Dont think it is real to be fair! I normally just park over two spaces!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:
this made me lol alot! lmao
Thanks given by:
Parking in a parent child space is a bit nobish, but oh well, i dont have a kid so cant complain. Its the people that park in disabled bays that really get on my wick. Not the disabled people, they're allowed to (obv) but the people who just get out and stroll off with no blue badge on the dash at all.

Wankers...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
mjcook1984 Wrote:il give a £5 to the first person to get a video of them smoking that sign with a dt or hdi and writing no smoke no poke in the soot

should be a challenge seeing how high the sign is and the pole doesn't count.

ohhh ooooh oohoohooohhhhh i win.

[Image: aluminum-flexible-duct-forming-machine.jpg]

Handy too, collapsable for easy storage in your boot.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
Grant Wrote:Parking in a parent child space is a bit nobish, but oh well, i dont have a kid so cant complain. Its the people that park in disabled bays that really get on my wick. Not the disabled people, they're allowed to (obv) but the people who just get out and stroll off with no blue badge on the dash at all.

wrist exerciser...

+1

Really pisses me off when I have to squeeze in some tiny space and get the wee man out the back of the motor when people without kids are hogging the P&C spaces. One of my many pet hates with society. My trolley has accidentally clipped a few people's cars in P&C spaces. Purely accidentally of course..
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Don't worry Chris, mine's found its way into other cars when I park in the loneliest space 1 mile from the shops and some twat parks IN my space with my car. Completely by accident of course whistle
Thanks given by:
That's always the way isn't it, I park miles away as well with at least a space either side. You can guarantee some bastard has parked next to me when I come out. But then I think they must assume that it's the designated cool section
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club Calendar 2018 - Order Thread Eeyore 26 6,840 02-04-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  Club Calendar 2017 - Order Thread Eeyore 52 21,917 30-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  You Park like a C*nt submissions C.A.R. 232 86,121 20-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Toms306