If in doubt, pug it out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If in doubt, pug it out
Just been perving over everyone else’s so thought its only fair I put mine up too. I was going to start a project thread but im far too lazy, might get round to it when the serious work gets started, but until then thought id show some before and afters

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Looks good mate
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
Thanks given by:
Just a few stages she’s been through so far. Im open to all criticism, every time a dirty crutch scratching chav double takes as I drive past or says “nice car mate” I die a little inside, so comments from respectable.... or as close as they come.... are freely welcome.

(25-10-2012, 10:09 PM)puggyhdi Wrote: Looks good mate

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
liking the sticker bombing interior bits not too in your face!

hows the intake fitted? just hole cut and pushed in?
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2012, 10:17 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: liking the sticker bombing interior bits not too in your face!

hows the intake fitted? just hole cut and pushed in?

Thanks, i had to stop myself befor i got carried away. Yeah its just a silicone hose pushed through the gap between the rad. couldnt think of anywhere else that didnt involve cutting through something i might later regret.
Thanks given by:
Looking good dude, like the wheel!

If it does turn into more of a project thread, I can always move it into the project section and change the title Smile
Thanks given by:
That looks nice and subtle. Chavs are jelous because your pug isnt
styled by ripspeed. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2012, 10:23 PM)Curt Wrote: Looking good dude, like the wheel!

If it does turn into more of a project thread, I can always move it into the project section and change the title Smile

Thanks, ill let you know if I turn it into one. Yeah i love those old wheels, think the front needs comming down a bit more though to make them snug.

(25-10-2012, 10:33 PM)Will_306_hdi Wrote: That looks nice and subtle. Chavs are jelous because your pug isnt
styled by ripspeed. Big Grin

Ha ha! Nore halfords! or benifits Wink
Thanks given by:
No worries Smile

I actually meant the steering wheel haha, but yeah also like the Speedlines. I'd agree on the lows too...
Thanks given by:
Looks good dude Big Grin how come you have removed the front carpet? Have you striped the rear out?.

Thanks given by:
Looks awesome mate Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2012, 10:43 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Looks good dude Big Grin how come you have removed the front carpet? Have you striped the rear out?.

I'v taken out all the carpet and sound proofing other then the tar, back seats come out for fun drives and track days, but im waiting to find a set of comfy buckets then i'll say bye bye to the half leathers compleatly.
Thanks given by:
Fair play mate i would love to strip out my 6 but need the seats for the kids lol

Thanks given by:
(26-10-2012, 12:09 AM)R45_ODV Wrote: Fair play mate i would love to strip out my 6 but need the seats for the kids lol

thats a bummer, bloody seat needing kids! yanked out 40 odd kgs of carpet and sound proofing feels like I was driving around with the boot full all the time. Didnt think it would make that much of a difference but it has. You have to do it man, the kids can go free range in the back Wink
Thanks given by:
This is really smart, the way you've done it is pretty original. Is the meshed vent in the grill functional?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(30-10-2012, 10:05 PM)Poodle Wrote: This is really smart, the way you've done it is pretty original. Is the meshed vent in the grill functional?

Thanks, just starting a project thread and started writing about the grill so you'll have to have a read when iv put it up. Yeah its right below the intake feed so more air goes in.
Thanks given by:
Did you know? Every time a new car panel is stickerbombed a kitten is killed.

And it's doubt. Silent b. Thread title is really irritating me, someone change it quick lol

Car's nice mate. Apart from the stickers that is.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
There you go pedantic lol
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2012, 04:08 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: Did you know? Every time a new car panel is stickerbombed a kitten is killed.

And it's doubt. Silent b. Thread title is really irritating me, someone change it quick lol

Car's nice mate. Apart from the stickers that is.

Well i dont like kittens anyways, id rather kill them with stickerbombing my car then running them over, less mess. I spelt it doubt :S But thanks the car is nice Wink
Thanks given by: