Project estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project estate
Well here she is meet penny everyone she's a 98 1.9 diesel non turbo and she needs all the help you guys can give her

Pics

[Image: 8D75093B-4210-4614-8307-90F4A8EE1681-357...D6CA0E.jpg]
[Image: 0AE1D35E-F8D3-4C26-BFF1-DCF44180D395-465...049E63.jpg]
[Image: 743925C2-8F2E-496A-9125-9CE083EE230A-465...7CA88D.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Item number one for shopping list: turbo.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
If it was a bolt on easy job then yes lol
Thanks given by:
Cyclones, phase3 front bumper, crystal headlights, lows, phase 3 rub strips Smile

Thanks given by:
I want front fogs are they an easy retro fit or a bitch ?
Thanks given by:
Easy as it comes lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Lol so what's the shopping list to turbo a non turbo
Thanks given by:
Swap the bumper to phase 3 or fit the phase 2 fogs into the bumper. You should already have the plugs for them behind the bumper and will need a front fog switch. wont be to hard to do Smile

Thanks given by:
just buy a d-turbo engine and dump it in you just have to change the rad iirc starting to reali like estates atm good luck with it Smile
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Won't the loom for the engine be different or clocks or anything like that

Ill check for the wiring later for the fogs
Thanks given by:
dont think so mate just will need a live going to the stop solinoid a quick search on this site should hold your answers though
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok I'll have a bit of a search in a bit to see what I can find out about it
Thanks given by:
TBH if you had a donor car, just swap the engine loom over with the engine, makes life much easier Smile
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Ill have to have a shop round does anyone know what parts are actually needed for the swap Incase it works out cheaper than a donar car
Thanks given by:
Your best to swap the whole engine as the turbos have a lower compression ratio.

Basically its turbo and fuel pump that you wanna swap and the TDs had longer ratios in the gearbox.

Strongly doubt youd need the loom but you can pick up a donor off ebay for a couple of hundred quid and then if you weight in the shell youll get at least half your money back
Thanks given by:
Urgh every man and his dog has an estate now, time for a change ninja

On topic though, I have a lot of love for estates these days, well wear chap Smile
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I need an estate lol for the practicality for me and my new family and the dog lol so I'm thinking I may need it so why not make it something special

I may well have to start watching eBay for a donor then anyone got any experience swapping these engines out as I will need some advice for doing this
Thanks given by:
Where are you situated? There are lots of friendly people on here, I'm sure there might be someone local who can help?
Thanks given by:
I'm located in Wolverhampton West Midlands
Thanks given by:
Plans so far I'm after or planning

New rear bumper
Front fog lights
Sort out or run new cables for non working speakers
Silver centre console (one with radio in)
Stereo either one or 2 subs plus 1600 watt toxic amp
Need to sort out or replace a couple if door cards

Anyone got any more ideas I'm on a tight budget as my 11 month old daughter takes up most of my time and money lol
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2012, 06:32 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Urgh every man and his dog has an estate now, time for a change ninja

yours is for a fact my favourite car on the entire forum!!

but good luck with this mate hope it all goes well Smile
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
What can I do to these I'm completly new to peugeots
Thanks given by:
Why not smooth it off and paint it white!
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I say go sleeper. Keep the bodywork as it is, tidy up a bit maybe but no more, then drop an epic XUD lump in.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Thinking about getting a set of cyclones for it
Thanks given by:
Start with small aesthetics first, but fix any fault problems before that, then if you get bored focus on the area's which you feel the car lacks most. My bet is power!
Thanks given by:
Following on from your thread in the other section. It sat about right.

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
That's great thanks mate I was bit worried being new to peugeots and not really having looked at them much had all checked out today mechanically she's sound ashetically she needs a make over I need a back bumper and drivers tail lamp to start with then 4 door cards possible drivers side window seal for front the one that runs at base of window so off to the scrappy I go lol
Thanks given by:
Right now I know the colour I'm off shopping lol she's dragoon blue so guys and girls she now needs a name
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2012, 08:57 PM)Willo Wrote: l she's dragoon blue so guys and girls she now needs a name

dragon ay? should be called after my ex in that case
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr_Jekyll & Mr_Hyde Estate Project dr_jekyll 1,282 422,650 13-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dr_jekyll
Thumbs Up 306 estate. Daily that became a project danmartin123 2 2,883 04-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: danmartin123
  Cully's Stage 1 HDI Estate ongoing Project cully 38 22,818 11-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Eeyore