turbo oil feed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
turbo oil feed
After my initial shakedown of my 205 after its rebuild everything is going smooth enough.

However my turbo oil feed on the turbo side(2 bolts into the turbo) has started to leak once the engine is warm.

I had this pipe off when the engine was out(t2 turbo) I dont want to nip it uptoo much in case the bolts snap

Do these gaskets go often? or is it a cause of manning up and tighten the bolts.

I was thinking of using some durco and new bolts along with the gasket
Thanks given by:
Two bolts is the oil return. Not the feed. I think anyway. If it is renew the gasket man.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(19-01-2015, 08:09 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Two bolts is the oil return. Not the feed. I think anyway. If it is renew the gasket man.

what he said . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Any links to these gaskets?

Thanks

Is that the return gasket inside the red box?
Thanks given by:
That's not it.
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/390633054393?nav=SEARCH
Thanks given by:
thanks for the link Smile

Could you pm me your number conor, I missed your message about the helper springs.

I'm in no hurry I plan to finish the car around march, so I can wait until your next order.
Thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twin turbo high pressure oil feed setup. 205dtub 17 3,846 23-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Last Post: 205dtub
  Turbo oil feed willJspears 7 2,754 30-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  turbo oil feed thread? ozonehostile 18 7,588 27-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile