Estate Rear Wiper Blade Length!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estate Rear Wiper Blade Length!?
Hello,

My estate has no rear wiper blade........I was wondering why anyone would nick it...but then found you can't seem to buy them!? Looked through the Halfords booklet things and no rear wiper listed for a 306 estate. And nothing on ECP site either! Confused

Now there are a few designed for the rear in various sizes in halfords....but cos I dont have a blade at all I dont even know what size its meant to be lol?? Any ideas??

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Go to pug you cheap ass...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
De-wiper job done Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
I'd rather not pay 50 quid for a blade Connor.... Tongue

And its dewiper atm sort of, I hate not being able to see!
Thanks given by:
6423g2 7.99
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Problem solved, and cheaper than Halfords too no doubt!
Thanks given by:
How was that £50? Did you even enquire into pug?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Either that or actually go to a motor factor and ask, they usually know
Thanks given by:
Halfords do them. Listed under 306 in the book quite surprisingly. There about the same price from pug though so might as well just do that
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2012, 04:42 PM)Niall Wrote: Halfords do them. Listed under 306 in the book quite surprisingly. There about the same price from pug though so might as well just do that

I tried the bosch book and the the halfords book, just a dash in the 'rear' part for estate and also cabby. Undecided Is there another book I missed?

But should be cheaper with trade card....although I was gonna get some front earotwins from there too, I dunno how good the trade card is on them but shop price is ridiculous lol, like £18 each, I paid less for two the last time I bought them lol (on ebay though).
Thanks given by:
halfords dont do them as the listing is wrong in there book its listed the same as a hatch!

been there and tryed them myself even took my blade in and it was a lot shorter than the blade listed
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2012, 03:16 PM)Connor Wrote: How was that £50? Did you even enquire into pug?

I may have exagerated slightly. Tongue

Usually their stuff does cost more, and they're not really on my way to anywhere, halfords is much closer.
Thanks given by:
aero blades from ebay £4.99 the pair delivered remember they are two different lengths not both the same
Thanks given by:
halfords sell a grommet that fits perfectly in the hole where the motor used to be ThumbsUp
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(25-09-2012, 05:03 PM)cully Wrote: halfords dont do them as the listing is wrong in there book its listed the same as a hatch!

been there and tryed them myself even took my blade in and it was a lot shorter than the blade listed

Whatttt? So there was one in the book?? This is a newly fitted out halfords though, maybe its a new book, removing thier fail?? Huh

(25-09-2012, 05:05 PM)cully Wrote: aero blades from ebay £4.99 the pair delivered remember they are two different lengths not both the same

20/22 I know those. Smile

Cant really wait for postage though, both blades have perished and ripped off now...that was fun in the rain this morning!

(25-09-2012, 05:05 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: halfords sell a grommet that fits perfectly in the hole where the motor used to be ThumbsUp

I really cant see how people de-wiper, the wiper was broken on the Avensis, and now theres no blade on the 306, literally cant see anything at all, was parking using only the reverse sensors yesterday cos the rain was so bad on the window lol.
Thanks given by:
Well, spose I better get the oem one then. While I'm up there, its near Ecp so I'll get some aerotwins there (16 pound atm the pair) too. And a battery clamp as my -ve won't tighten enough so its always loose.
Thanks given by:
Just to let you know, Halfords sell 10" or 12"........why do pug have to be awkward? Anyway, the 12" was only £2 on trade so I got that, its a bit long but atleast I can see out the back now and cant complain at £2 lol!
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2012, 02:04 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Hello,

Sams estate has no rear wiper blade........I was wondering why anyone would nick it...but then found you can't seem to buy them!? Looked through the Halfords booklet things and no rear wiper listed for a 306 estate. And nothing on ECP site either! Confused

Now there are a few designed for the rear in various sizes in halfords....but cos I dont have a blade at all I dont even know what size its meant to be lol?? Any ideas??

Cheers
Tom

edited for accuracy
Thanks given by:
Halfords do them but there too long and sweep off the top of the window. I just kept trying them till I found one the perfect size. Was about £12 for a bosch one with trade dunno what size tho
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Water leak in rear of estate pug306driver 8 2,092 10-03-2018, 10:26 AM