Bit of an impulse buy, Love it though!

[Image: 406009.jpg]
[Image: 406006.jpg]
[Image: 406004.jpg]
[Image: 406003.jpg]
[Image: 406001.jpg]
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
You got that off Rikky right? It's lovely mate. I can't believe how little these things go for. Looks a beaut!
Thanks given by:
Yeah its Rikkys old one, Had a magical mystery tour to Stockport via the wrong train to pick it up yesterday lol

Got it for £800 which I think is a bargain! Lovely to drive and pulls like a train. More of a cruiser than a B road thrasher though but that suits me fine as a nice contrast to the van.
Thanks given by:
They're definitely move of a cruiser, so chilled out to drive! I did find with mine though that it's easy to stray above the speed you were intending to do...they're so big and comfortable (not to mention quiet) you hardly notice it. They're much more barge-like in the handling department but still enjoyable.

Great price for the car though, they look really good in red. One thing I found difficult was finding another set of alloys that didn't cost more than the car! They're awkward being ET13 and clearance with the brembos, not to mention the tyre size is a pain to get decent ones too.
Thanks given by:
Looks lovely, I've been tempted by one of these myself Smile
Thanks given by:
I know what you mean about the speed, Found myself wandering upto 120 on the M60 without even realising!*

It'd look awesome low on bigger wheels but I'm happy with it as-is for now Smile

*Speedings bad kids, Dont do it.
Thanks given by:
Probably the prettiest car you can buy for less than a grand Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
lol Can't say I ever strayed that far haha.

I tell you what would look amazing...those wheels off a 3008 (Rinjanis?).

Oh and one more thing, don't say on the coupe club that you don't like the yellow ones...the admin won't take to kindly to you lmao
Thanks given by:
Damn you i was really really thinking about getting this but insurance says no Sad
Car looks awsome tho great buy m8 and @ £800 so much car for such a small price

Good luck with it m8
Thanks given by:
Lovely motor mate, really want a coop one day. It definitely needs wides and lows though, how about some BBS-esque XXR530's?

[Image: xxr-530-gold.jpg]

DO EEET!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks good. All way fancied a 2.2 hdi one of these. Just dont look like they handle that way?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Got it insured for just over £600 using a dormant 4 years NCB which I think is OK, The joys of getting old lol. The vans still my main "project" so I wont be stancing this just yet! Handling? Feels quite barge like and bloody massive ha, but you just relax and waft allong!
Thanks given by:
Relax? Le waft? Je ne understandy pas.

Crash crash scrape bang is the only language i speak
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I get that all day in the van lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Thats why iv always fancied the 2.2 the V6 has never really struck me as a drivers car. Just somthing with some luxuary for plodding about in. Take it you feel the same? still would like one to replace my DT as a daily though. Smile

Thanks given by:
I keep looking at 2.2 HDi ones ever since I saw this...

A re-map and de-DPF can apparently see 180bhp and 300 lb ft ninja
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah I just wanted a civilised cruiser TBH, I love the van but civilised it aint! Just ordered a new CD player so I can have some tunes on the go, Apparently these have great sound systems.

Oh and I've found the secret cupholder Big Grin
Thanks given by:
nice mate, that looks like a really nice example!

I'd love a 2.2 HDI coupe, but they seem to hold their value really well.
Thanks given by:
Do you know if these take the saloon/estates take the same coilovers? I may have a set soon that are a few months old Big Grin gettin myself V6 estate Big Grin

Thanks given by:
2.2 HDis are rare as...

I'd have one anyday if they weren't!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by: