Wiper Problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiper Problem
Greetings everyone, I'm new here
so, this is my story..

after one winter my wipers stopped working, they were not moving at any setting at all,
I've red some info about cleaning the wiper motor and after i did it it started again, but now i have a strange problem ;d
when i put everything back my wipers started to go wrong direction, by this i mean that they go down at start, stuck there for a while and then go up and stay there (this is for one cycle)

I've got second motor but for right handed vehicle (mine is left handed) and wont fit in the left handed one (due to geometry), so my questions are:

1. what could be the problem of such behavior  of old motor - i made some mistake while putting everything back? or is it some contact/motor fault
2. can i switch the parts of right handed motor --> to left handed motor, so that all the working parts are from right handed motor (which is  the second hand one, but working one)

thanks,

Zura
Thanks given by:
anyone? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You'll fitted your wipers back on wrong basically.
Need to remove the mechanism.
Turn motor on. Let it rest into neutral.
Then fit the mechanism back on with wipers in place.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: mangler
(30-08-2016, 02:39 PM)Piggy Wrote: You'll fitted your wipers back on wrong basically.
Need to remove the mechanism.
Turn motor on. Let it rest into neutral.
Then fit the mechanism back on with wipers in place.

thanks!, i did just right, now they go right direction
Thank you again! Big Grin

Zura
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wiper problem (relay?) Pughawk 6 3,028 25-10-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: pug306driver
Question HELP PLEASE, front wiper problem losing my mind Mattcheese31 53 15,842 01-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Wiper problem and speedo seriously confused ! MrHdi123 9 3,244 19-03-2013, 08:55 AM
Last Post: MrHdi123