Project Crap - Fix or Break??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Crap - Fix or Break??
I'm interested in the door cards if there all the black 1s and in decent condition?
Thanks given by:
Doorcards are black ones but will need a clean. Will check structural integrity when I'm next over there.

Tony, I'd rather sell lights as a pair but the other parts should be doable. Smile
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2015, 06:51 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Doorcards are black ones but will need a clean. Will check structural integrity when I'm next over there.

Tony, I'd rather sell lights as a pair but the other parts should be doable. Smile

Ok cheers tom, I'll message you later in the week
Thanks given by:
hummm. ok. let me know the cost of everything not inc the lights, and the cost of the pair of lights. Smile my left is foggy at best, and its got broken mounts. plus i want to do the masking mod.

Smile so i may well end up getting both off you

tony.
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
Always forget there was a time when these were worth money lol! On a jot so great note, I noticed the beam has been advised on the last MOT. Sad Are they worth anything as 'for repair' or should I jot bother removing it?

Why does auto correct stuggle with 'not' ffs. Confused

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Ah bit of a shame about the beam, be worth jacking it up yourself and checking for any play though. If it does have play maybe still worth taking it off as it should be Gti spec beam with it being a Dturbo model
Thanks given by:
What's the passenger side like? I need both doors, front wing and possibly the sill cover and front bumper.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Passenger side is probably just as shit...every panel on this appears to be ruined in some way or other...honestly how people manage it I don't know! Admittedly they're 'minor' compared to some but if you're replacing obviously want mint stuff! Unless you're just trying to fix major crash damage, in which case may be ok. Steve (nutz) has dibs on the bumper if he still wants it, but that's not mint either.

The beam should be GTi spec yeah, that's what I was wondering about, if the ARB and bars are worth something even if the bearings are knackered?

I'm now sticking a breaking thread up in the appropriate section. Smile
Thanks given by: