custom 1.8 pug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom 1.8 pug
Shame, was looking forward to seeing this in the 2016 show scene Sad
Thanks given by:
I would say stick a breaking thread up in the For Sale section, but I notice you fall short of the post limit to post there. While I can't stop you from selling parts to our members, I would advise caution to others looking to buy parts. No offence meant blue, but you can never be too careful. Wink

Where are you anyway, might be interested in a couple of bits. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
blahhh thats a shame. It was going so well! :'(
Thanks given by:
aww thanks for all the support guys if it wasnt for you lot i would of scrapped it along time ago. i didnt look after it to be honest i exploited it off road cappabilities and i crashed it a few times doing handbrake turns in tight spaces, in short i ragged the living crap outa it! it just needed too many jobs doing for next MOT its not cost effective nomore i only paid 100 quid for it i had a right laugh in it and i love her but its truley f*cked now Sad
Thanks given by:
Say good bye for now my freind is buying the car as he wants to fix it and make better with my help, under the condition he is not allowed to scrap it. so iwill be back soon. thanks for all the comments add me on facebook Vincer Callum if you like. i will post some pics of the aftermath of being driven very hard......

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Looks good in that photo. Cant believe you ruined it after so much hard work!
Thanks given by:
i know mate, i realised that! its what happens when all your mates drive e36's i had to represent the 306 with some rally style drifting!which took its toll...
Thanks given by: