custom 1.8 pug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom 1.8 pug
Brick 
hello I'm new here's my pug I'm experimenting with any suggestion lol I need a lot of sanding still and fibre glassing!
Thanks given by:
oh deary me, I suggest you put the drugs down.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
welcome Smile

very, interesting.

Any more pics?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome.

Prepare for the influx of negative responses though, it won't be to most peoples taste on here. Confused
Thanks given by:
Some more pics, can see you have spent a lot of time to make the car your own way.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along! That is certainly different, what other plans have you got for it?

My suggestion to you would be ignore the haters that are likely to crop up and give you grief for trying to be different, as far as i can see, that doesn't look too crazy. Wink I think once it's finished and painted up it could look pretty good tbh, though i'm not sure about the spoiler, but that's your choice. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club. If you want to look at 1.8 engine mods check out my build thread. 5 door friend!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

So how have you gone about adding these bits? It looks like a standard rear bumper with a splitter smoothed in? Looks like you are putting a lot of effort in and should be good when finished!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Welcome. Any more pics please?
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2015, 05:24 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Welcome. Any more pics please?

thanks for all the replies this is my first proper attemp at custom fibre glass parts everything I have done has had a sort integrity test  TMI this website does not work well with my phone, the car standard when I got it I. still can't. get over how good a car 306s are this car needs a lot of work I. agree but it's a learning curve and I promise I won't fail

(08-06-2015, 08:16 AM)blue Wrote:

thanks for all the replies this is my first proper attemp at custom fibre glass parts everything I have done has had a sort integrity test  TMI this website does not work well with my phone, the car standard when I got it I. still can't. get over how good a car 306s are this car needs a lot of work I. agree but it's a learning curve and I promise I won't fail

Thanks given by:
You've done a really nice job on the number plate recess. Not sure the headlights in the top pic will ever get through an MOT though.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2015, 09:13 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: You've done a really nice job on the number plate recess. Not sure the headlights in the top pic will ever get through an MOT though.

going to have a lense might get some new head lights when I get insurance again need to find the right lense might use perspects somewhere preferably glass so fibre glass don't stick when I build around it then have the indicator in there too then where it used to be one side is a air duct other side got a lense for the hole and be the left indicator (face on) need to decide where and what to put an exhaust whole car still needs work arches need changing it's staying five door I like five door 
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2015, 10:18 AM)blue Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 09:13 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: You've done a really nice job on the number plate recess. Not sure the headlights in the top pic will ever get through an MOT though.

going to have a lense might get some new head lights when I get insurance again need to find the right lense might use perspects somewhere preferably glass so fibre glass don't stick when I build around it then have the indicator in there too then where it used to be one side is a air duct other side got a lense for the hole and be the left indicator (face on) need to decide where and what to put an exhaust whole car still needs work arches need changing it's staying five door I like five door 
Thanks given by:
wtf?! you have an air filter on your air filter?!
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2015, 07:20 PM)welshpug Wrote: wtf?!  you have an air filter on your air filter?!

tempory I acquired an identical filter by mistake why not I done plan on new manifold turbo etc just good air flow high lift cams straight exhaust and some other na tuning it's quick enough for country lanes needs goods firm suspension and a lot of body work
will take more pics over next coue weeks lots of changes will get se temp headlight while I finish these things

(08-06-2015, 10:03 PM)blue Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 07:20 PM)welshpug Wrote: wtf?!  you have an air filter on your air filter?!

tempory I acquired an identical filter by mistake why not I done plan on new manifold turbo etc just good air flow high lift cams straight exhaust and some other na tuning it's quick enough for country lanes needs goods firm suspension and a lot of body work
will take more pics over next coue weeks lots of changes will get se temp headlight while I finish these things

tempory I acquired an identical filter by mistake why not? I dont plan on new manifold, turbo etc just good air flow high lift cams straight exhaust and some other na tuning it's quick enough for country lanes needs goods firm suspension and a lot of body work

Thanks given by:
Oh wooh

Who wants some popcorn this could get very interesting

Unleash the Ruan...
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2015, 10:44 PM)7057sam Wrote: Oh wooh

Who wants some popcorn this could get very interesting

Unleash the Ruan...

ha  I like to fix thing that ain't broke 

and yes it's going to have huge duck off side exit or rear exit maybe both exhaust might get a few old motor bike tins will sound nice got nothing on it at the moment sound very very loud limiter noise is nice
Thanks given by:
[Image: 0b3f69e934a851a13cf752ce81db1746.jpg] hi I downloaded the app this and it signed in on my partners thing..... mehhhhhhh too tired to sand tonight

I have been quite drunk today too and tested the strength of my bumper by kicking it to my front door and throwing it into my living room
Thanks given by:
Oh my.
Thanks given by:
Yep that definatley sounds like a durability test. Nothing like throwing your work around!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Some great custom work here. Puts my 1.8 to shame. Tbh isnt smirnoff triple distilled? I can only imagine how clean the air must be once it has been double filtered.
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2015, 10:07 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Some great custom work here. Puts my 1.8 to shame. Tbh isnt smirnoff triple distilled? I can only imagine how clean the air must be once it has been double filtered.

So clean bro Smile 

Bet it sounds interesting 
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Got some interesting ideas, not sure i'm onboard with the turbo na tuning though, must be something exciting i've managed to miss.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Have you considered doing this for a living?
Thanks given by:
I ment to say I won't be putting a turbo on it I will just do little bits to the engine performance pretty good for what I use it for and that's driving on the roads. yes I would do this as a job if there was any work around here

the air filter on the air filter won't see and benefits I just wedge it on the ram air pipe just for the shits and giggles

too tired to sand today I hacked of every individual fin off the spoiler thing I didn't like them I got lots to do but just taking my own sweet time
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2015, 03:25 PM)susiebennett1208 Wrote: I ment to say I won't be putting a turbo on it I will just do little bits to the engine performance pretty good for what I use it for and that's driving on the roads. yes I would do this as a job if there was any work around here

the air filter on the air filter won't see and benefits I just wedge it on the ram air pipe just for the shits and giggles

too tired to sand today I hacked of every individual fin off the spoiler thing I didn't like them I got lots to do but just taking my own sweet time
Thanks given by:
Are you going to fit 406 headlights? would look awesome i reckon.
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2015, 11:14 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Are you going to fit 406 headlights? would look awesome i reckon.

Now that does sound awesome, didn't that green one from max power have 406 (possibly 406 coupe) lights?
Thanks given by:
Should slap a k series in there. Much better 1.8 engine isn't that right Eeyore Wink

Who said the max power days are over
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I do have a 'Max Power' Haynes manual for the 306 if you want it? It'd be right up your street. Cover postage cost & you can have it.
Thanks given by: