SRowells Clear Out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRowells Clear Out
Ok people i had a thread up ages ago but ill post up what ive still got left! So yeh ive got lots of stuff all sitting around so if there is something you want give me a PM. Smile

Cyclones with budgets (4-5mm tread) £80
Half leather 5 door Interior with Cards SOLD
Half leather 5 door Interior with Cards with winder holes SOLD
Silver Angel Eyes SOLD
Silver Centre Console SOLD
Lower Centre Console Section £4
Vents Centre Console Section £5
17" Wolfrace Dragons with 2 new/2 good 205/40/17 tyres£50
P3 Parcel Shelf with tweeter holes cut out £10
Front Wiper Motor £18
Rear Wiper Motor £15
Fusion Twin Subs with built in amp and wired remote SOLD
12" JBL Sub £10
Arch liners SOLD
DSR Arch Liner Offers?
Carpets Scrapped
P3 Front Bumper with fogs SOLD
P2 Rear Bumper (no Cut out) £20
Pair of Rear Leaf pattern door cards (electric window so no winder holes) £10
Morettes with all lamps (No corrosion) Not sure if selling. Offers?
Clarion Head Unit £5
Heater Blower Motor (from a 2000 HDI) £5
Lots of Original Speakers £2 each
P2 Rub Strips £6 the set
Silver front badge SOLD
x4 Steelies with Tyres Scrapped
x4 Halfords wheel trims £8
x4 Florida Wheel Trims SOLD
Bonnet (few shallow dents but brilliant paint) SOLD
Phase 2 Diablo Bonnet. Resprayed last year £25
Boot Lid (Slight rusting on bottom corner) Scrapped
Fuse box (internal) cover £3
Interior lights £3
6.5" speaker surrounds £1
Phase 2 Spoiler painted black with bolts cut £8
2x Clock (Time & Temp) £5
Sportex Backbox SOLD
1.4 Rocker cover w.gasket £8
Pedal Rubbers SOLD
Assorted Buttons/Switches £2 each
Door Seals (5 door) £4
Boot Seal £4
Outside door window ledge trim £3
Manual Mirrors SOLD
Crystals SOLD
2x Phase 3 Rear Lights £16
Front doors (bad condition) with glass and motor/regs £8
Rear doors (bad condition) with glass and winders £5
Grille £10
Centre exhaust section £10
Tow bar with electrics £20
Phase 2 drivers side fog light £8
266mm Calipers, Discs, worn pads (from 1.8) £30
247mm Calipers, Dimpled and Grooved Discs and Mintex pads (from 1.4) £20
Phase 2 clocks. Unknown milage, untested with no bulbs £4
theywhoshallnotbenamed Keyring £2
Urban X Steering Wheel Cover £1
Black A Pillars £5
Black B Pillars £5
Black C Pillars £5

Electric Window Conversion Kit - This is everything you need to convert the rear doors to electric. So that includes window switches, window disable button, motors, regulators and about 6 inches of car side loom. Picture down the page. Note you will need the loom in your car. Check the rear doors to see if you have the loom! £50

AND ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ELSE!

Ill pretty much throw everything left in some boxes for FCS and people can grab whatever they want for cheap Big Grin

I have literally got a whole 306 worth of interior parts so PM with anything! I have lots of silver dash parts left, interior lights, B/C Pillars, pedal rubers, dash buttons, dash trims, door surrounds, handles, boot carpet etc.

The doors have been swapped with Decs so are knackered.

All of this is from my T Reg 1999 Phase 3 Diablo 1.4 on 74k :cry:

[Image: 2011-07-06192529.jpg]
[Image: 2011-08-02192515.jpg]
[Image: 2011-06-07144745.jpg]
[Image: Capture.png]
[Image: Capture2.png]

Note that prices are collected and postage can be discussed at an additional cost. Located Wickham Market near Ipswich. Will happily bring things to FCS, local meets and maybe pugfest!
Thanks given by:
pics of Morettes? mayb intrested depending on price Smile

Thanks given by:
Don't suppose you got pics of the rust? Finding one in black is silly hard so may as well get a tired one then spray
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Arch liners and wiper motor prices?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Don't suppose you got pics of the rust? Finding one in black is silly hard so may as well get a tired one then spray

[Image: 2011-06-14201008.jpg]

It literally just a few mm along the bottom right edge so if youre going to sand it back and respray then it would be fine imo.

R45_ODV Wrote:pics of Morettes? mayb intrested depending on price Smile

They used to be decs and i swapped them for black halos. I might have a play with them first and see if i can make a cold air feed up but eventually ill let them go Wink

[Image: 395490_2316461590895_1230142450_1794089_60304708_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Arch liners and wiper motor prices?

Might have someone interested in the passenger rear and the drivers front one. Rear wiper motors are worth about £15 as far as i am aware. So could do £15 posted for that. Arch liners id rather not post but I can bring stuff to FCS or pugfest Wink
Thanks given by:
Can I have the drivers seat belt tensioner and the rubber pedal rubber for the accelerator?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
The tensioner thing as in... like theres a sprung roller it all winds up in? And yeh im sure the rubber will comeof the accelerator. Ill have to get it off for you. Currently its windy as feck and pissing it down and set to be like this for a few days! Sad
Thanks given by:
are they plug and play? will they come with indicators? how much you after? Smile

Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Arch liners and wiper motor prices?

Might have someone interested in the passenger rear and the drivers front one. Rear wiper motors are worth about £15 as far as i am aware. So could do £15 posted for that. Arch liners id rather not post but I can bring stuff to FCS or pugfest Wink

Well if they don't take the arch liners I'll have them and the wiper motor off you at FCS Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
R45_ODV Wrote:are they plug and play? will they come with indicators? how much you after? Smile

tbh i got them and then stuck them in a drawer! Will have to see how and if they work! Wouldnt accept less than £90 for them.

Matt Wrote:Well if they don't take the arch liners I'll have them and the wiper motor off you at FCS Smile

no probs. Ill get a list of parts for people going! Smile
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:The tensioner thing as in... like theres a sprung roller it all winds up in? And yeh im sure the rubber will comeof the accelerator. Ill have to get it off for you. Currently its windy as feck and pissing it down and set to be like this for a few days! Sad

Erm it's the thing your seatbelt clips in to when you have it on, its one unit with explosives in it Wink If you remove the cover on the side of the seat, it unbolts Smile

I'm not in a hurry sir, but if i can dibs and you provide me a price, plus give to Connor at FCS ?

Thanks given by:
devils_fuel Wrote:Erm it's the thing your seatbelt clips in to when you have it on, its one unit with explosives in it Wink If you remove the cover on the side of the seat, it unbolts Smile

I'm not in a hurry sir, but if i can dibs and you provide me a price, plus give to Connor at FCS ?

Oh the pretensioners! Yes ill have a look for you! I Know that I always keep the same ones so have swapped them around a bit. Ill have a look! Should be still in the 1.4! Big Grin I think the wires may have been cut and soldered to the car wiring to stop the airbag light flashing but thats fine and its easy to solder!
Thanks given by:
I can do the electrics if there's wire left Smile

Thanks given by:
devils_fuel Wrote:I can do the electrics if there's wire left Smile

Yep theres loads left. Literally just cut the connector as close as possible and soldered the two wires together! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ah I see, I have some connectors so no worries Smile. How much for pretensioner??

Thanks given by:
devils_fuel Wrote:Ah I see, I have some connectors so no worries Smile. How much for pretensioner??

er say £16 collected or £20 posted for the pair? Or I can bring them to FCS?
Thanks given by:
£16 for the pair sounds good, they've not gone off??? I'm not going to FCS but I bet Connor is though Wink

Thanks given by:
devils_fuel Wrote:£16 for the pair sounds good, they've not gone off??? I'm not going to FCS but I bet Connor is though Wink

When i bought an interior once it came with a fired set and you can tell because the socket stalks are shorter and wrinkly. These two havent gone off! Wink
Thanks given by:
Cool as my drivers side came like that on my half leathers and it will fail MOT next year as dash light flashes, I know it's the tensioners and not the plugs the plugs were replaced Smile

Thanks given by:
Fyi I just sold a set of morettes for £120 :-)
I'll see how money is for the tailgate
Thanks given by:
What's the drivers half leather? Is it leaf patern and any rips? How much collect from fcs?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:What's the drivers half leather? Is it leaf patern and any rips? How much collect from fcs?

Er... the entire interior is leaf pattern with door cards. not willing to split. No rips or tears!

4WayDiablo Wrote:Fyi I just sold a set of morettes for £120 :-)

Where did you sell them? Might throw them on ebay and see what they go for! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:
kentiiboii Wrote:What's the drivers half leather? Is it leaf patern and any rips? How much collect from fcs?

Er... the entire interior is leaf pattern with door cards. not willing to split. No rips or tears!

4WayDiablo Wrote:Fyi I just sold a set of morettes for £120 :-)

Where did you sell them? Might throw them on ebay and see what they go for! Big Grin
would you sell drivers on its own? Have you got picture?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
[quote="kentiiboii"
would you sell drivers on its own? Have you got picture?[/quote]

Nope mate its all staying together! Its almost impossible to sell the rest of the bits once you remove the drivers seat!
Thanks given by:
Ok mate I understand. If you do decide to split them pm me please. Thanks.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Sold them to a guy off pugnet but they do sell a lot better on the bay than you would 9/10 on here
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Sold them to a guy off pugnet but they do sell a lot better on the bay than you would 9/10 on here

Cheers phil. Ill probably put them on ebay with 90 start! Smile
Thanks given by:
Minus ur fees and pay pal on ebay and u will be no better off :/ pm me link tho please when you list them as im intrested still depending on the damage and if they are plug and play Smile

Thanks given by:
Updated with heater blow and electric window conversion kit!

[Image: IMG_20120419_185816.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clear Out!! ALL CHEAP TO CLEAR! Chris_90 13 4,044 21-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  SRowells Clear Out! Eeyore 37 4,528 13-03-2012, 12:10 AM
Last Post: 306Dragon
  Breaking: Srowells P3 Diablo 5 Door 1.4 Eeyore 52 7,726 17-01-2012, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Eeyore