SRowells Clear Out!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRowells Clear Out!
ok guys the 1.4 (Diablo Red) is going to go the scrap yard in a month or so... Main items of interest left are...

Valeo Crystals - £50
Diablo Grille - £15
Parcel Shelf - No speakers and holes for tweeters - £15
Clock with temp and LED bulbs - £7
1.4 Rocker Cover - £15
Silver Angel Eyes - £60 Reserved but get in touch in case sale falls through.
P2 Rear Bumper - £20
Side Skirts - £20 Prov Sold
Winding window Mechs 2x - £7.50 each
Cyclones - budgets with 4-6mm tread- £90
Single Cyclone - £15
Wolfrace Dragons 17" - Desperately needs a refurb and missing a centre cap. 2x brand new tyres! - £70
Standard 247mm discs, pads and callipers - Offers?
Dimpled and grooved 247mm Discs - Offers?
Twin 12" Fusion Subs in enclosure with built in Amp and wired bass control remote. £50
JBL 1000W Sub - £12
Amp Wiring Kit (-remote cable) - Offers?
Unbranded Red Door Speakers - £10
Mint Condition Cloth Interior (No airbags) + Door cards - Good for the seat rails for buckets... or perhaps custom retrim? £45
Good Condition half leather interior (No airbags) - Its a 5 door leaf pattern with electric front door cards and winder rear cards. Good condition with no rips/tears and not much bolster wear either! £80

Morettes - At some point I may also have a set of morettes after I have had a play with them.

Lots of stuff still left on the car including all the doors, bonnet(2 dents but no chips), both wings all the interior plastics etc. The body work on this car is mint with no dents. Just failed the MOT with headgasket, leaking brake lines and failed emissions Sad

Electric Rear Window Conversion - This is the regulators, motors and the switches needed to convert winders to electric. For pugs with rear door winders pug left the electric window looms in so with a bit of juggery pokery you can convert them to electric! Big Grin Can also include a pair of door cards without the winders.

Make me an offer on anything. I can only say no!

All prices are collected but most of the smaller items I will post at a reasonable cost. If the club camping meet goes ahead I could bring stuff with me then and at a later stage I can bring stuff to FCS and pugfest etc.
Thanks given by:
[Image: IMG_20111230_134614.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20111227_153512.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20111227_152457.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20111227_152450.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20111230_151924.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20111230_151930.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20111230_154945.jpg]
[Image: 2011-06-22130924.jpg]
[Image: IMG_6147.jpg]
[Image: IMG_6159.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Are there any speakers there that fit in the standard parcel shelf (155-160mm) but are better than 30W?
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
really want the rear leccy window stuff... cant afford it till next month tho Sad
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
me-tm Wrote:Are there any speakers there that fit in the standard parcel shelf (155-160mm) but are better than 30W?

Erm... not too sure. I think the ones in the back have to be shallower than the standard ones. Ill have to see if the red ones fit the parcel shelf but im not sure watt the wattage is :dance:

samass Wrote:really want the rear leccy window stuff... cant afford it till next month tho Sad

Ill be going home again one weekend in march sometime and i finish uni on the first week of april so ill be around then too! Not a problem really! I bought it all to convert the 1.4 but then it died before I ever got round to it and the 1.8 already had electric rear windows. Collection would be best and you can then take the door cards. Ill post the motors etc but id rather not post the door cards! Collection would be fine though!
Thanks given by:
phwoaaarrrrr farther than me than i thought! hopefully there'll be a meet or something... somewhere mid way would be nice!
oh yeah, what is the cloth on the cards?

Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:phwoaaarrrrr farther than me than i thought! hopefully there'll be a meet or something... somewhere mid way would be nice!
oh yeah, what is the cloth on the cards?

oh yeh its the meridian half leaf door cards! On mine the rears have been converted and it still had the original door cards with holes on. So i just went to halfrauds and bought 2 bungs and glued them in! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:
me-tm Wrote:Are there any speakers there that fit in the standard parcel shelf (155-160mm) but are better than 30W?

Erm... not too sure. I think the ones in the back have to be shallower than the standard ones. Ill have to see if the red ones fit the parcel shelf but im not sure watt the wattage is :dance:

Well I only know the wattage of my original parcel shelf speakers because it has 30W written on the back of them, lol. lol
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The spoiler is the hdi? do you sell it?
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
Seid' Wrote:The spoiler is the hdi? do you sell it?

The spoiler is a standard P3 one which you get on HDis and GTI6s. Im afraid im not selling it as Ill be fitting it to my new car soon. You can find them on ebay.co.uk now and again though!
Thanks given by:
1st dibs on the Morettes please
Thanks given by:
oh yeh its the meridian half leaf door cards! On mine the rears have been converted and it still had the original door cards with holes on. So i just went to halfrauds and bought 2 bungs and glued them in! Big Grin[/quote]
ah sweet, wont need to worry bout the cards then! how much you wanting for the regulators and shtuff?

Thanks given by:
the clock is inc. postage?
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
whistle
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:whistle

What you whistling about Dec? lol
Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:oh yeh its the meridian half leaf door cards! On mine the rears have been converted and it still had the original door cards with holes on. So i just went to halfrauds and bought 2 bungs and glued them in! Big Grin
ah sweet, wont need to worry bout the cards then! how much you wanting for the regulators and shtuff?[/quote]

IIRC i paid £60 which is for the motors, regulators, the button next to the steering wheel to disable the rear windows and the centre buttons to operate the windows. Id be looking to get back what I paid as i never got round to fitting them.

Seid' Wrote:the clock is inc. postage?

Id do it for £8 posted in the UK but no Idea how much it would cost to post to Portugal! :?

ash240970 Wrote:1st dibs on the Morettes please

I shall bare this in mind!
Thanks given by:
componants posted????
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Isn't the clock in my car?

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
SRowell' Wrote:IIRC i paid £60 which is for the motors, regulators, the button next to the steering wheel to disable the rear windows and the centre buttons to operate the windows. Id be looking to get back what I paid as i never got round to fitting them.

sweet, that 60 quid posted?

it still cool to wait till after payday right?

Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:componants posted????

Theyre pretty awful tbh and i am pretty sure that they are ruined anyway as they seem to be far too quiet!

declantg Wrote:Isn't the clock in my car?
I have another! Big Grin

samass Wrote:sweet, that 60 quid posted?

it still cool to wait till after payday right?

Ill box them up and leave them on the side for my parents to post once payday comes. Ill get a pic of everything there is over the weekend. Ill have to check out postage cost but itd only be a few quid ontop.
Thanks given by:
Do you have the loom from the Ph3 boot and the rear light clusters?
Thanks given by:
What are the offside check straps like mate? Any clunking or clicking?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Daniel306 Wrote:Do you have the loom from the Ph3 boot and the rear light clusters?

erm.... I would have the loom but I don't know which bit you're after. I'd rather not go chopping it out I'm afraid.

Connor Wrote:What are the offside check straps like mate? Any clunking or clicking?

they're all good but Dec should be taking the doors either tomorrow of a few weeks so he has got dibs!
Thanks given by:
Bollocks to you then
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Bollocks to you then

sorry mate but he is taking all four doors!
Thanks given by:
Its because im the boss

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Update! Went round to see my gran and found a full half leather interior at her house! Its a 5 door leaf pattern with electric front door cards and winder rear cards. Good condition with no rips/tears and not much bolster wear either!
Thanks given by:
Also found a pair of manual window winder mechanisms! Make me offers people and i will be home to post stuff on the 10th/11th. Probably be saying goodbye to the car in the second or third week of April :nope:
Thanks given by:
Silver angel eyes still available! £55 posted or ill chuck them on ebay!
Thanks given by:
Probably get more on eBay Smile

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SRowells Clear Out Eeyore 143 37,405 06-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Clear Out!! ALL CHEAP TO CLEAR! Chris_90 13 4,046 21-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Breaking: Srowells P3 Diablo 5 Door 1.4 Eeyore 52 7,727 17-01-2012, 03:25 AM