Clear Out!! ALL CHEAP TO CLEAR!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Out!! ALL CHEAP TO CLEAR!
Air con pump off hdi unsure if it works £3 collected
[Image: airconpump.jpg]

Norbar 300th Touque wrench with 2 heads (can be turned in to a normal toque wrench with ratchet head) £10 collected or £17 Posted (all wrapped up ready to go)
[Image: toquespanner.jpg]

Also have 12 challanger wheel bolts with 16 crome caps £10 collected

Location chesterfield i will be tempted to post some items but im very busy at min so prefure collection

Thanks given by:
What make is the back box and would you consider sending it by Courier? (Parcelforce should take it for about £13)
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
The standard one?? not sure tbh sticker was peeled off at garage, or the non standard is sportex, i would consider it but not sure what i can wrap it up in to try and protect it a bit ??

Thanks given by:
to the top

Thanks given by:
Both back box'es sold Every thing else reduced to sell!!

Thanks given by:
Where abouts are you ?? Interested in the engine cover XD
Thanks given by:
It says in add ;-) chesterfield could post if needs be but dont want to be messing around wraping stuff

Thanks given by:
Sorry pal I'm on tapatalk this thing misses out half the info if you could find a postage cost in happy to PayPal it ?? Not so fussed about wrapping as long as its not gunna get snapped etc
Thanks given by:
You have PM Smile
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2012, 09:41 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Sorry pal I'm on tapatalk this thing misses out half the info if you could find a postage cost in happy to PayPal it ?? Not so fussed about wrapping as long as its not gunna get snapped etc

I will rap it up and nip to post office tomorrow see how much it will cost for you

Thanks given by:
Cheers pal
Thanks given by:
Jukie i can do it for £10 posted to your door all in (postage is £5.30 extra bit is just to cover pay pal fees and tape rapping it up) pm me if you want it

Thanks given by:
to the top

Thanks given by:
Engine cover sold.....

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Clear out few bits bashbarnard 9 2,535 18-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Last Post: 306Dan
  Peugeot related clear out swampy 22 7,534 13-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Last Post: swampy
  Frostys having a clear out Frosty 8 2,290 28-06-2017, 06:05 PM