DTurbo Phase "X"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTurbo Phase "X"
Hello Guys.
My name is Iván , im from La Rioja (Spain)
I am the owner of a 306 XSDT Phase1
My english is not really good but im here to learnig about this cars!
Regards
[Image: iskes9Yl.jpg]
[Image: RXJ6MGel.jpg]
[Image: SF7yiIVl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, always nice to get new members from overseas! Yours looks like a pretty good base to start from, have you got any plans for how you want it to end up? Or are you keeping it as a sensible daily driver?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hola! Me llamo Sam. Tengo 22 anos. Vivo en londres. Tengo un Peugeot 306 1.8 meridian.
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2014, 11:08 AM)SRowell Wrote: Hola! Me llamo Sam. Tengo 22 anos. Vivo en londres. Tengo un Peugeot 306 1.8 meridian.

Show off. Tongue
Thanks given by:
this is the car when i buy it
[Image: YlRJMjIl.jpg]
[Image: Haf4Ekll.jpg]
The last week i change the Logotype, put on the skirts ( i dont know if this is the correct word) and painted the mirrors.
when i wear out the wheels i probably mount the XSI wheels, change the suspension for a bilstein/eibach, and wait for new ideas for the inside.
Im really sorry if my english is so bad Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2014, 11:08 AM)SRowell Wrote: Hola! Me llamo Sam. Tengo 22 anos. Vivo en londres. Tengo un Peugeot 306 1.8 meridian.

Tengo means "I have". This exhausts my Spanish.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2014, 11:25 AM)Orta Wrote:

Apparently, according to google translate, it also means "I am". Wink

Looks like the bodywork has seen better days, but with a bit of love and attention, should be easy enough to repair. Good to see you ditched those "interesting" wheel trims though, and by xsi wheels, i assume you mean these:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12663]

Sounds like you've got some good plans anyway, might as well get a project thread up as well, so we can track your progress. Smile

Oh, and don't worry about your english, you seem to have a better grasp of it than a majority of english people! Big Grin
Thanks given by:

yes.... I have 22 years.... genuinely correct!
Thanks given by:
thanks for the welcome!!! I see this is an active forum , thats good
i have a lot of ideas, but first i will repair the damage.
Two question :
anyone have a logotype like mine in this forum?
and what you think about this?
[Image: lHnmVv3l.jpg]

(01-12-2014, 11:44 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:

Apparently, according to google translate, it also means "I am". Wink

Looks like the bodywork has seen better days, but with a bit of love and attention, should be easy enough to repair. Good to see you ditched those "interesting" wheel trims though, and by xsi wheels, i assume you mean these:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12663]

Sounds like you've got some good plans anyway, might as well get a project thread up as well, so we can track your progress. Smile

Oh, and don't worry about your english, you seem to have a better grasp of it than a majority of english people! Big Grin
Yes , those wheels, and probably this week i paint the black wheels i have now. I think they will be better in white Tongue, and i will paint the defense in black matte, the originally black is a bit worn.
You think is better if I continue this on a Project thread?
Thanks given by:
We are indeed probably one of the most active 306 forums there is. Big Grin

When you say "logotype", i'm guessing you mean the badge? In which case, I think there is one other that has a badge coloured similar to yours, though his is the later design, can't think who it is off the top of my head though....might have a quick root through the projects and see if i can find him. Smile

Not too sure on the black grille myself, but its more about what YOU like, as its your car at the end of the day! Wink
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2014, 01:12 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: We are indeed probably one of the most active 306 forums there is. Big Grin

When you say "logotype", i'm guessing you mean the badge? In which case, I think there is one other that has a badge coloured similar to yours, though his is the later design, can't think who it is off the top of my head though....might have a quick root through the projects and see if i can find him. Smile

Not too sure on the black grille myself, but its more about what YOU like, as its your car at the end of the day! Wink

Yeah the badge, its a bit difficult remember all the "specific concepts" thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
[Image: 0f5d46ec2d520f665d587837d4ab5c38.jpg]
[Image: 495b4ebef0b133fc4f5a3f371444a370.jpg]
I cant wait more and i paint the wheels! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Oh yes, that looks good! Fair play to you mate! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2014, 10:02 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Oh yes, that looks good! Fair play to you mate! Big Grin

I make many changes in the car this week , i'm really happy with the results ^^
Thanks given by:
[Image: c14d21a0142e0cfded3fd909b8364864.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks really good on the white steel wheels!!!
I also have a ph.1, if you look in my project thread you'll see a bit about how I made the headlights shiny again, it really freshened up the front of the car. Your headlights are going a bit dark like mine were. You can buy the indicators brand new for about 6 pounds each, and you can easily open up the headlights to clean the black oil out of them and make them shiny again with reflective tape or chrome spray or something. I used reflective tape as that is the easiest!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, car is getting better and better.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2014, 08:33 AM)RetroPug Wrote: Looks really good on the white steel wheels!!!
I also have a ph.1, if you look in my project thread you'll see a bit about how I made the headlights shiny again, it really freshened up the front of the car. Your headlights are going a bit dark like mine were. You can buy the indicators brand new for about 6 pounds each, and you can easily open up the headlights to clean the black oil out of them and make them shiny again with reflective tape or chrome spray or something. I used reflective tape as that is the easiest!

Sorry my english is bad , and i dont know if you are talking about the fog lights ore the big fronts?
Thanks given by:
The big ones the reflectors behind the glass goes dark over time you can remove the headlight glass and use either spray or reflective tape to make them nice and shiny again it may also improve your headlights at night too.
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2014, 11:18 AM)Brookei Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 08:33 AM)RetroPug Wrote: Looks really good on the white steel wheels!!!

Sorry my english is bad , and i dont know if you are talking about the fog lights ore the big fronts?

No problem. I mean the big fronts. You can take the glass off and clean them and use shiny tape or chrome spray paint to make them shiny again.

Here:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?...#pid471035

The indicators on the sides (the ones that flash orange when you turn) can be bought new for very cheap as well, so the whole front lighting is new and shiny for cheap.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome

Looks great all cleaned up Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Now i got it!
you use a paint like this?
http://neumaticosyllantasdelpacifico.cl/...lantas.jpg
and dont have any problem with the ITV'
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2014, 03:41 PM)7057sam Wrote: Hello and welcome

Looks great all cleaned up Smile

Thanks Sam Smile
Thanks given by:
Since last week im searching for a suspension, i search specially for bilstein and eibach, but i find a kayaba completly new for a really good price and probably a 2 apex for a really good price.
Thanks given by:
ITV over here is called MOT, and it isn't anywhere near as strict! As long as the light is the right colour and heads in the direction it should be fine.
Thanks given by:
[Image: fc818242125ef342cae9389d2819bcbb.jpg][Image: b4f6f14809c9495b9edff7565d5f1f8b.jpg]
Two pics of the kayaba
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2014, 09:11 PM)Brookei Wrote: Now i got it!
you use a paint like this?
http://neumaticosyllantasdelpacifico.cl/...lantas.jpg
and dont have any problem with the ITV'

I used tape:
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Images/Produ...LAT100.JPG

You aren't putting it on anything that changes the aim or reflection of the headlights so it *shouldn't* be a problem.

When you open the lights you will see that it is just the surround that goes dark and bad that needs doing and not the actual headlight reflector.

The indicators on the sides can be bought new for very cheap:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-Mk...540945ca83

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I really dont know if i whant a clean look on the lights or a dark  look like this
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/...9091b9.jpg
i have a lot of doubts
Thanks given by:
[Image: g7TnT4Rl.jpg]
[Image: UVzgRJhl.jpg]
[Image: uZye5eSl.jpg]
[Image: G8fdSiKl.jpg]
[Image: g1XX8eKl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Spanish works same as French in that respect...

J'ai 22 ans = I have 22 years = I am 22 years old

Same as..

Tengo 22 años

EDIT: What Sam said means "I have 22 anuses" - lolz - you need the squiggle above the n of años otherwise it doesn't quite mean what you intended.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project T Phase 2.5 Diablo DTurbo... Kwik 90 40,501 24-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: stevieg
  Bianca phase 1 Dturbo Curt 76 24,044 15-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: partybish
  Phase 1 Black 306 DTurbo - Road Test! (GT2052S, 11mm, FMIC) silverzx 171 54,991 23-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard