Best and worst 306s ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best and worst 306s ever
So most of us have been around the 306 scene for a number of years and have seen a great many cars in various guises. I think back now to all those mint '6s in 2005/6 when I first got my dturbo with only 30k on the clock and not a rapper amongst 'em. They were inspiring and probably formed my love of 306s to this day.

But then you used to see a lot, still do but less often, those max power cars or diy "let's clear halfords out and stick it on my car" cars and they make us laugh now.

So I've gone back over some old pictures that I've said over the years and 306s, good and bad and have attached them here. Anyone else want to share?

Another

White Rallye. Think it was a magazine feature back in the day made me fall in love with rallyes. Originally wanted a white one.

If anyone knows these cars / was there's speak up! Can imagine most r in pieces now

Another

Another

This only written off this year...

Some bad

CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Don't forget the v6 one that was on top gear with subaru rear lights!
Thanks given by:
The white Rallye belongs to Ben though he doesn't get on the forums much these days..still alive and doing fast road/track duties though AFAIK!

The Black 6 (BUK) was mine rear ended someone and broke it for parts waaay back now, The yellow 6 belonged to Chris Pellowe got broken for parts. Remember the other black 6 from way back aswell belonged to a guy from Cornwall always loved that car aswell as the blaze you've posted.

Spotted a standard black 6 in Tescos car park on Friday made me want another one. Prefered my old phase 1 6 over the black one though regret selling it, Its a track shlaag in Scotland now last I knew of it.

[Image: 2009_0703Randoms0009.jpg]
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
didnt spike2002 buy the blue '6?

Found it i think http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-8043.html
Thanks given by:
My old phase 1, I only had that just shy of 2 years, It was a great car for about a year, then the horrors started to pop up! The roof was full of bodge, so when that started to fail, I got shot of it. But the horrors didn't end there! Some one bought it and brought it back to sunderland and decided to shove a nasty chav kit on and paint it MG ZR yellow!
I tell you every time I saw that car, I always said I should have scrapped the bastard! Anyway it was past on to a few more owners, I think it got to the point where it had 5 in the spate of a year, also it had another engine dropped in it at about 100k, I bought the car when it was 79k and got shot when it had 84k on, so I didn't clock that many miles on it. One thing I found, it was a very smokey engine at start up. It had been f*cked with pump and boost wise, but it wasn't done properly, as it would take off in reverse! I found that out the hard way when I put the rear quarter into a post!
But I did have a good year with the car mind, the kick off the turbo was pure additive! last time I saw the car was on Ebay, it was going for a 150 quid down wigan so it had moved well out of sunderland and out of the north east.
I think its now a tin of beans as it never sold, and the car looked well tatty. It was in better nick when I had it but it was a state still.
Here is a few photos of it, Procta back in the day you might aswell say.
[Image: Picture019-1.jpg]

the angel eyes, ( A bad upgrade that was)

[Image: PICTURE028.jpg]

[Image: Picture075.jpg]

[Image: Picture074.jpg]

That's the only photos I think I have on photo bucket of it, Would I own the car again, from what I know now, then yeah I would. But it would have be repainted a different colour!
Thanks given by:
The black phase 1 DT with the fondmetals was KrisB's originally. In the picture you have it was Jake's, up until a year or so ago but sadly it is no more Sad
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ants red rallye PEU is dead now too Sad absolutely loved that car!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
All of my 306's have been pretty good.

In that I bought them cheap, put tens of thousands of miles on them and they always started first time.
Thanks given by:
Sam's old black Rallye was epic as well...
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
One of the 306's that got me hooked back in the day was a MG Trophy Blue Cab that was a cover car on Fast Car, bloody lovely it was, and the colour suited it down to the ground. Think I remeber seeing it on eBay after it suffered a rear end shunt shame. Always wanted a cab but not got round to it yet, and there's just something about Trophy Blue too especially when it's poished up.
Thanks given by:
Some beauty's there. Nice
Thanks given by:
I want that black phase1. Looks so good on them wheels
Thanks given by:
Probably my favourite ph1 not sure who's it is though
Thanks given by:
That was Stephen's I think.
Thanks given by:
Christ that's glossy paintwork for a p1!
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
Love this '6 as well! It's had sum new wheels since and brembos which do look awesome but I love it in this pic: it just looks so smooth, clean and simple. "I'm modified, but you wouldn't know it unless you know cars" it says to me.
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
I think only the yellow ones does it for me, the rest are typically wayy too f*cking low, or too large on wheelage.

the blaze looks lovely in that light, but again, too much wheel.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIQUE-ICONIC-...1353555760
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 09:11 PM)toseland Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIQUE-ICONIC-...1353555760

Omg
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2014, 02:18 PM)306Dan Wrote: didnt spike2002 buy the blue '6?

Found it i think http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-8043.html

Dan that was a 1.8 sold it to a pal of mine and he wrote it off not many months later .

Thanks given by:
Always loved this one too. Such a rare colour...

CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
Gareth7 Hdi that is

Thanks given by:
I miss my blue cabriolet. I recon that was probably about as good as it got for the cabriolet, engine aside (it was a 1.8). It was fully colour-coded, everything worked (it didn't have AC!) and the previous owners had spent a fortune on it - I just maintained it. Heated re-upholstered two-tone leather interior was my favourite part. And the colour-coded brakes!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2014, 12:08 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: I miss my blue cabriolet. I recon that was probably about as good as it got for the cabriolet, engine aside (it was a 1.8). It was fully colour-coded, everything worked (it didn't have AC!) and the previous owners had spent a fortune on it - I just maintained it. Heated re-upholstered two-tone leather interior was my favourite part. And the colour-coded brakes!

Pics??
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2014, 12:08 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: I miss my blue cabriolet. I recon that was probably about as good as it got for the cabriolet, engine aside (it was a 1.8). It was fully colour-coded, everything worked (it didn't have AC!) and the previous owners had spent a fortune on it - I just maintained it. Heated re-upholstered two-tone leather interior was my favourite part. And the colour-coded brakes!

Save for the cannon out the back.. I'll agree.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2014, 05:44 PM)Orta Wrote: Sam's old black Rallye was epic as well...

Ahhhhh Sad

Miss this so much

Should left it like this

[attachment=20128]
[attachment=20129]
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2014, 07:33 PM)7057sam Wrote:
(10-11-2014, 05:44 PM)Orta Wrote: Sam's old black Rallye was epic as well...

Ahhhhh Sad

Miss this so much

Should left it like this

It's an inspiration mate.
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2014, 01:02 PM)Ruan Wrote:

Save for the cannon out the back.. I'll agree.

Agreed, never liked it. Polished-up well though. It would have been a pain to swap out for a sensible oval as the bumper had been cut to accommodate it Sad
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306s in Winter Photos Eeyore 19 5,163 05-12-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  306s getting rarer bashbarnard 11 2,685 03-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Worst car happypug 27 4,610 04-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: lolsteve