Scammonden water 6th October 6pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scammonden water 6th October 6pm
Lame. There's a few of us round these parts now. Shall I arrange a drive out or a local dyno day or something over the coming weekends??
JP
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2014, 07:47 PM)jammapic Wrote: Lame. There's a few of us round these parts now. Shall I arrange a drive out or a local dyno day or something over the coming weekends??

That would be grand my only problem is I work weekends, I do 12hrs Fri, sat and sun

I'm good for Monday - Wednesday possibly Thursday depending on my shift pattern that weekend

I'm sure there are other members nearby tho that would be interested,

are you coming to turnpike on 6th?
Thanks given by:
I'll try, but no promises. I'll only just be back from Holiday.
JP
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2014, 08:39 PM)jammapic Wrote: I'll try, but no promises. I'll only just be back from Holiday.

No mither maybe see you then
Thanks given by:
Just a quick bump to see who wants to come
Monday 6th October @ 6pm

The Turnpike Inn
Oldham Road
Rishworth
West Yorkshire
Hx6 4rh
Thanks given by:
I'll try and come along Smile
In regards to RR stuff, I finish at half 1 on Fridays but at 5 during the week
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I should still be able to make this Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Hopefully should be able to make this! And hopefully in a 306 if not I'll be easy to spot on my bike or in my mini lol

Fancy a little convoy up Adam?
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2014, 05:14 PM)eskimogod Wrote: Hopefully should be able to make this! And hopefully in a 306 if not I'll be easy to spot on my bike or in my mini lol

Fancy a little convoy up Adam?

Sounds good less chance of getting lost lol
Thanks given by:
haha yep that was my thoughts too!
Thanks given by:
Ok only a week away just a quick "bump" to see who's coming along
Thanks given by:
Think I'll be free, depends on wether we've got any wedding shiz on though... only 2 weeks to the big day so its getting busy now!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2014, 04:11 PM)Pete Wrote: Think I'll be free, depends on wether we've got any wedding shiz on though... only 2 weeks to the big day so its getting busy now!

Congratulations Smile
It'd be good if you could make it
Iv got 18months of planning yet Wink
Thanks given by:
I should be there, maybe a little later on...
JP
Thanks given by:
^Ditto. Finish work at 5 so wouldnt be home and ready to head off at half 5 at the earliest

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Thats grand
it's about 1 half hours from me so I'm setting off bowt 430 so might hit Abit of traffic along the way but I'm aiming for 6 to half past
Thanks given by:
I think its about 15 mins from me! :p
JP
Thanks given by:
5 minutes from me Tongue
Thanks given by:
Eveyone still going?

Thanks given by:
Will do if anyone else is, warning though the weather is rrrrrubbish today
Thanks given by:
I plan on going stuff the weather
Setting off at 1630
Thanks given by:
Weather has brightened up a bit now, but I'm stuck here waiting for a chap with a Golf to turn up for a remap....
JP
Thanks given by:
Leaving now

Thanks given by:
Sorry chaps, currently sat in the vets with the dog. In his infinite wisdom he's ripped his due claw off!
Thanks given by:
Just the 3 of us with 1 306, 1 MG and an old van... Record turnout for a Yorkshire 306oc meet lol Nice to meet you Adam and nice to see Steve again after a fair while. It'd be a good location for a sunday meet IMO could have a drive out over 'tops then aswell. No pics as my phone is shite in dark conditions.
Thanks given by:
Sorry about that chaps. The guy was late turning up for his remap, and there were a few issues with the car I had to iron out.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2014, 09:02 PM)Pete Wrote: Just the 3 of us with 1 306, 1 MG and an old van... Record turnout for a Yorkshire 306oc meet lol Nice to meet you Adam and nice to see Steve again after a fair while. It'd be a good location for a sunday meet IMO could have a drive out over 'tops then aswell. No pics as my phone is shite in dark conditions.

It was nice to meet you too, I like the van,
And it was good meeting Steve always nice to meet new people,
Will have to try an organise another meet some time may be a daytime one so can get some pics.
Thanks given by:
Sorry again lads.
Thanks given by:
No probs Liam Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice meeting you Adam and good to see you again Pete Smile Am impressed how you can deal with driving a daily van on technics lol

Don't worry Liam, pets come first. How is he? I brought your hoody as well last night

You got the golf all sorted James? Those roads round by turnpike are quite nice to drive on (if a bit bouncy in the mg)

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  South Midlands Meet Sunday 5th October RetroPug 61 12,053 07-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Llandow Open Pit Wednesday 23rd October £65!!! Norledge 106 20,044 20-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  Track Day 26th October gareth7 18 3,012 18-10-2013, 05:09 AM
Last Post: gareth7