ROADKILL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROADKILL
Hit a pigeon on the A1, poor fucker exploded in a shower of feathers, hopefully dead before it felt anything though. Then suddenly this woman starts flashing her lights and signalling me to pull over, so I did thinking something was damaged or falling off. Pulled over and got out and she pulled up in front of me, then I noticed the PETA sticker on the back. Spend 5 minutes screaming at me and crying! I just told her to f*ck off back to the hospital before her carers found out she was gone.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 01:53 PM)Ruan Wrote: PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.

Genuine "spit your coffee at the computer" moment there, Very good!

Not heard it before.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 06:49 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Hit a pigeon on the A1, poor fucker exploded in a shower of feathers, hopefully dead before it felt anything though. Then suddenly this woman starts flashing her lights and signalling me to pull over, so I did thinking something was damaged or falling off. Pulled over and got out and she pulled up in front of me, then I noticed the PETA sticker on the back. Spend 5 minutes screaming at me and crying! I just told her to f*ck off back to the hospital before her carers found out she was gone.

What was she expecting you to do about it? Not sure you could pick up the pieces of pigeon and glue it back together! Confused
Thanks given by:
Would of been a perfect opportunity for the "That will T-cut out" line Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 02:23 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(25-08-2014, 06:49 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Hit a pigeon on the A1, poor fucker exploded in a shower of feathers, hopefully dead before it felt anything though. Then suddenly this woman starts flashing her lights and signalling me to pull over, so I did thinking something was damaged or falling off. Pulled over and got out and she pulled up in front of me, then I noticed the PETA sticker on the back. Spend 5 minutes screaming at me and crying! I just told her to f*ck off back to the hospital before her carers found out she was gone.

What was she expecting you to do about it? Not sure you could pick up the pieces of pigeon and glue it back together! Confused

"You cruel bastard, why did you do that?!?!"
"It was obviously an accident love, what's it got to do with you anyway, was it a pet?"
"It was a living creature and you swerved to hit it!!!"
"I swerved to try and miss it you daft bint!"
"I saw what you did, and so did Jesus!"
"f*ck off back to the hospital before the nurses know you're gone you f*cking nosy cow!"

(25-08-2014, 02:25 PM)Niall Wrote: Would of been a perfect opportunity for the "That will T-cut out" line Big Grin

"Fucks sake love, if you're hungry I've just made pate..." lol
Thanks given by:
See, now this is why I stay out of the North.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 03:19 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: See, now this is why I stay out of the North.

This was near Cambridge mate. Don't see many PETA stickers in Yorkshire. Unless it's Ruan's version of PETA...
Thanks given by:
Oh I see, didn't realise Jesus was so bothered by accidental pigeon death tbh!
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 03:53 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I see, didn't realise Jesus was so bothered by accidental pigeon death tbh!

I know right! As a Catholic I can't believe I forgot the 11th commandment, "Thou shalt not explode flying rats with thine cart"...
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 03:38 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(25-08-2014, 03:19 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: See, now this is why I stay out of the North.

This was near Cambridge mate. Don't see many PETA stickers in Yorkshire. Unless it's Ruan's version of PETA...

Class A reply!
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 03:58 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(25-08-2014, 03:53 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I see, didn't realise Jesus was so bothered by accidental pigeon death tbh!

I know right! As a Catholic I can't believe I forgot the 11th commandment, "Thou shalt not explode flying rats with thine cart"...

lmao
Thanks given by:
The joys of living in the country easy to pick up food on the way home lol all pheasants seem to have a death wish!
Thanks given by:
Dont forget its illegal to take anything you have hit!

Plus a smack wont do the meat much good!! lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2014, 05:13 PM)Piggy Wrote: Dont forget its illegal to take anything you have hit!

Just tenderises it Wink
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I hit a fox on the A515 early one morning in a 106 cost me a new bumper and rad also hit a few rabbits that seem to run across the road then turn and run into the wheels with a thud.
Thanks given by:
i've hit plenty in my time, couple of rabbits, pigeons and seagulls (BASTARDS) plus the odd 'whatthefuckwasthat'.... NVM

and of course the old standard for this - job for the intern Rofl

[attachment=19181]
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Thats done some damage, wonder what that is.
Thanks given by:
Yeah seen that before. Old pic...theres a few of moose stuck in the car in USA/canada etc.

That one be a deer in europe somewhere
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I have seen cars that have hit mooses, makes a right mess of the car, and guessing it can be fatal for the occupants for the vehicle also... :/
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2014, 05:13 PM)Piggy Wrote: Dont forget its illegal to take anything you have hit!

there's never much left of them.. or my number plate Doh
altho remember my dad hitting a deer a few years back and that was the other way round proper mangled the front of the car!
Thanks given by:
[Image: IMG-20141128-WA0004_zpsxfmpnnc_edit_1417...z9lvp.jpeg]

[Image: IMG-20141128-WA0002_zpssyvbldwh.jpeg]

I just pulled this out from here

I think it was a rabbit
Thanks given by: