white passion wagon :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
white passion wagon :)
where about are you will it go straight on?
Thanks given by:
Sorry, just realised this is an XUD. the turbo is off an HDi
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
ok no worrys so hdi turbo not fit then?
Thanks given by:
I recognise that astra... Are you local? I live in Swaffham. Sure I've seen that astra in Norwich..
Thanks given by:
I actually live about 10 minutes from where the pics with the BMW and astra were taken, are you local? Can't say ive noticed your motor about....
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i live in hailsham pics with astra was taken in bexhill and yes astra was my brothers witch is now in norwich
Thanks given by:
51 dt eh, hahaha so much for ph3 XUD being an original idea. Wink Do you know when the engine change was done?

What colour is the smoke?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
yer not sure when engine was changed car has 83k on looks like its been in there some time smoke is blue it is from the turbo as put all the symtoms in xud chat got a t2 cumin so hopefully that sorts it
Thanks given by:
really want my turbo to turn up monday ive got a boost gauge now so when its fitted it will be having a tune aswell Smile
Thanks given by:
turbo fitted the old one was well past it the blades had been hitting the housing was going well but the thottle seems wied has hardly any power when going down the peddle
Thanks given by:
no updates yet but got silver wheels again as i needed tyres so swapped my pundland gloss blacks for my mates silvers with all good tyres lol now what colr shall i paint the wheels?? i dont want gloss black as to common
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matts wagon Matt 21 7,673 19-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  Lewis's Moonstone Wagon LewisG 26 6,284 19-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Project Daily Wagon! Y418AKH HDI Estate JamesG 44 15,620 06-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: JamesG