Anyone using these?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone using these?
Hi, any of you out there using any of these on their car?

Sound deadening and exhaust
Thanks given by:
I've used silent coat in my last 3 cars, it's good stuff. I believe there's a few running the Hoffman exhausts, C.A.R for one IIRC.
Thanks given by:
not a hoffman but i've got a sportex centre section which is pretty much identical, with a standard backbox it made it sound deeper and gave a rasp to it, was gonna get some dynamat to line the car with to replace the rubbish carpet underlay stuff in the boot, (the stuff above looks like a cheaper kind of similar product)
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Hoffmann tube is alright, have one on my DT. Only issue i have is that my clamps might be a bit too small as the curved part of the pipe would drop down a bit after a short while and scrape more than it should. Other than that is knocks a few RPMs of lag off the turbo spool
Thanks given by:
I have Hoffman mid pipe. All is good but as said above me, hangs a bit low because the hanger attacher isn't where you'd expect no problems I've ever had except a harsh terrain drive I go up it scrape on but for normal use no problem.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
The hoffman exhausts are pretty poorly made from what i've seen and heard, but then again at £45 for a straight through mid-section...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
If that's genuine silent coat it works well if you use it as intended (as deadening/weighting panels).
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 06:45 AM)Poodle Wrote: The hoffman exhausts are pretty poorly made from what i've seen and heard, but then again at £45 for a straight through mid-section...

This...

Not the best quality and certainly not made to spec with hangers etc. But for the price they're alright.

Had a decat from them for both a HDi and PD engine. Not actually had the de-mid pipe but Id imagine it'll be the same lol.
Thanks given by: