peugeot 205 gr 1.4 petrol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
peugeot 205 gr 1.4 petrol
Picked up this beauty today
Peugeot 205 gr 1.4 petrol 5 door in black

Interior is tattu after gti interior and seats if anyone has any

think these cars look great in black and looking forward to having some fun in her

we called her evie my other half picked it as we evolved from a diesel tank to a
fun exciting petrol car lol
Thanks given by:
U from oz?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Oh that's a rare colour
XUD it!
Or 1.6/1.9/gti-6 it

A bit of work converting to injection petrol though. You'd be to run a loom to petrol tank, gti fuel tank and fuel pump, fuel lines, convert the dash so you have a Rev counter (not essential)

Far easier to convert it to diesel, drain the tank and fill it with diesel, keep the pickup on the tank and keep the fuel lines the same. You may want to upgrade to larger lines for better flow.
Thanks given by:
After a gti interior new seats and wheels for good price so can get interior looki g better not sure what engine plans tjere are yet

We just swapped it for our peugeot 205 1.8 diesel as wasnt having much luck in selling it so would prefer to keep it as petrol
Thanks given by:
Get some 1.6 gti wheels, 1.9 wheels can scrub like mad
Thanks given by:
Yeah just want some nice and smart ones possibly pepper pots havent seen any for sale on here though
Thanks given by:
Being a 5 door you'll struggle to get a gti interior, as they didn't make a 5dr gti
I had to settle for Travelodge door cards in my 5dr 205, couldn't stand the beige any more.

EBay is best for the wheels
Thanks given by:
Good day mate Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Didbt realise what is the best wau to make the interior look good then as cant stand how it looks right now
Thanks given by:
A mate of mine has some goodwood for cards, you just need to get the late gti speaker covers or 309 speaker covers as they're a funny shape
Thanks given by:
Yeah ours isnt gti but tje gti interior is nice so dont know what is best to do not sure wjat to do whether to keep it standard maube a new exhaust new wheels etc see what happens
Thanks given by: